Domestic

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some fluff for the new year.

This was actually chillin' in my Drive for a couple months.

oops.

“I can’t believe Mom believed us,” Krystal was flabbergasted.

"Neither can I," Jessica chuckled in amazement.

"You don't think she was lying, do you?"

"I don't think so, Mom doesn't lie about things like these," she shook her head.

"Pssttt, how long do you think they're going to stare at us like that?" Hyoyeon asked will keeping her eye contact with Jessica.

"I don't know, but don't make any sudden movements," Taeyeon blinked, "she so beautiful,"

"Come on Horaengi, let's go," Jessica waved her to follow.

"Huh? Wait, what?" Hyoyeon shook her thoughts away and followed her.

Hyoyeon followed Jessica while Taeyeon followed Krystal. Both of their rooms were across from each other with their parent's room at the end of the hall. The house was pretty nice, comfortable actually. It was just the perfect size without it feeling too big or too small.

As Jessica closed the door behind Hyoyeon she smelled this odor following her. Her nose scrunched from the smell and she pinched her nose.

"Oh my god, I love this," Taeyeon squealed.

"What are you talking about?" Hyoyeon asked.

"For my eyes only," Taeyeon giggled and the latter rolled her eyes.

"How did I only notice now how smelly you are," Jessica tried waving the stench away.

"Well excuse me if I came from the mountains," Hyoyeon rolled her eyes again.

"Don't roll your eyes at me! I'm going to give you a shower," she went straight to her closet and got a change of clothing for herself and headed straight to the bathroom that was the door before hers. She twisted the knob but it was locked.

"Krystal?" Jessica knocked on the door.

"I'm giving Blanc a shower! She stanks!!" The younger girl yelled through the door.

"Is she in the shower with you?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ohhhhhh yeaaahhhhhhhh, right thereeee" Taeyeon growled in pleasure.

"Stop giving me images!!" she whined.

"I'm soooooorrryy. No she's not in the shoooower with me but she's scratching in aaaaaalll the right placeeeessssss,"

"Oh god, stop! Pleasee!"

"Sorry, Horaengi! Let's just go to our parent's bathroom. It's bigger anyways," she giggled.

Hyoyeon's ears instantly shot up and followed her with her tail violently wagging. This was going to be a great night for the both of them. Jessica opened the bathroom door and began stripping her clothes off after she locked the bathroom door. Hyoyeon quickly lay down and covered her eyes with her paws.

"Oh no! You didn't see anything Hyoyeon, you didn't see anything, nothing, nothing!" she chanted.

"She's giving you a shower too?" Taeyeon giggled.

"Yeah, but she just stripped in front of me!" she whined.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter