Insanity

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REUPLOADED BECAUSE IT WAS LISTED AS CH 34 AND PEOPLE WERE CONFUSED

My sarcastic reaction to their music videos. Sorry, but the super spazzed out fangirl ship has sailed away a long time ago. Check it out if you're curious. Didn't really make these videos to get views, more like for s and giggles.

TIFFANY REACTION VIDEO

JESSICA REACTION VIDEO

It’s uncanny really. How the did everything end up like this? There’s paint all over the glass walls, portraits smashed, photos ripped and buckets tipped over. It wasn’t supposed to turn out like this but things happened one after another and here they were, sprawled out, hair in a mess and clothes splattered with paint.

What was once a beautiful and flawless modern white studio, became their canvas. They say great minds think alike and opposites attract but they couldn’t disagree more. With a camera in one hand a paintbrush in another, she glared at the older girl. She was left flabbergasted at her continuous act of feigning ignorance. Things were at her tipping point and she didn’t know how much longer she could bottle it up inside.

On the other hand, the brunette was just getting started. The fumes that came from the other’s ears only fueled her drive to continue. There was something inside of her twisted heart that make it utterly irresistible to drive the other insane. Everyone told her that this young lady she was smirking at had quite the tolerance and patience for people. She couldn’t disagree more so as she slowly bent down to grab another rusted can of paint, her heart raced to hear another scream.

“Don’t you ing dare,” the taller pointed the paintbrush at her.

“Or what?” she provoked.

“Don’t you ing do it, Jessica Jung Sooyeon” she reprimanded.

“Oh, pulling out the mother card I see,” one hand wrapped around the handle and the other holding the bottom, ready for fire, “but I'm older than you”

“Now now, think about what your sister would feel,” she slowly inched her way closer.

“What would she think about her so called ‘best-friend’ being drenched in marble white?” her smirk getting cockier.

Without wasting another second, the younger ed herself towards Jessica  and locked her head with her paint brush arm while her other was busy snapping pictures of her.

“Hey! That’s cheating, Sooyoung!” She squirmed in her hold as her paint bucket was sloshing around.

“All's fair in love and war,” she said as she knuckled the latter’s head.

“Except there’s no love! Just war!” Jessica stopped on Sooyoung’s foot hard enough to get the girl’s death grip to loosen for a second to pull her head out.

“Getting smarter I see,” Sooyoung took up her defensive position again after kicking that marble white out of Jessica's reach, “but not smart enough! Now what are you going to do about my studio that you just trashed with YOUR supplies?”

“Smile and walk away, of course,” Jessica shined her pearly whites towards her.

“I don’t think so,” Sooyoung wagged her finger from left to right.

“You can’t make me do anything,” Jessica challenged.

“Not even blackmailing you with this lovely picture of you mid-sneezing?” she flashed her the picture on her DSLR. It was quite the atrocious picture of this princess and no one could deny that this picture should never be seen by others.

“You wouldn’t dare,” it was Jessica's turn to squint her eyes.

“Just as you like to drive me insane, I can to just the same,” Sooyoung’s smirk appeared.

The continued to hold this staring competition of theirs for the next five minutes until a sigh escaped Jessica’s lips and her shoulders dropped with her arms flailing soon after. Sooyoung smiled in triumph and patted the girl on the back.

“You win this round,”

It’s uncanny really, their relationship. You could thank Jessica's sister for that. What a great way to introduce her painter of a sister to her photographer of a best friend. She thought that since they both value the importance of the visual ae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter