Airport Struggles

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone requested HyoSica so here you go. YoonYul will be next.

 

“Hey, you okay?” She turned and whispered into her ear.

“Obviously not since you’re carrying me through the airport,” she mentally rolled her eyes as she spoke into the latter’s hair.

“Don’t get sassy with me,” she spoke through her teeth,

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry,” she apologized. “Thanks for carrying me, boo,” she smiled as she hid her face in between the blonde’s hair and shoulder.

“Anything for you,” she chuckled.

Girls’ Generation was headed off to Las Vegas to shoot their photobook. All the girls were excited to finally spend some time together. Even though it was for work, they treated it like a vacation. It was the best that they can get. given their careers. Beggars couldn’t be choosers.

On their way through the airport, it was more packed than usual. There were too many fans and with every step they took another push came to shove. The girls were clearly not comfortable but they couldn’t do anything about it except to endure. Endure they did, until some fan got a little too touchy and crossed the line. Jessica went tumbling down and her ankle was collateral damage.

Luckily, the best friend was right next to her and came to the rescue. Hyoyeon quickly helped her up but as soon as they took a step, Jessica went right back down. The security guards helped create some space, as minimal as it was, it’d have to do. Hyoyeon pulled her up again and turned around. Jessica understood what those eyes said behind those shades and in one swift motion, she was on the blonde’s back.

“Hey, don’t fall asleep on me now, we’re not even near the terminal yet,” Hyoyeon said as she felt Jessica rest her head on her shoulder.

“I’m tired, Hyo,” Jessica pouted.

“And I’m not?”

“But you’re just so comfy,”

“I’m glad that you enjoy me as your fluffy pillow.” It was Hyoyeon’s turn to roll those eyes.

“Don’t be like that,” Jessica spoke so closely into the back of Hyoyeon’s left ear.

“Ey, ey, ey. Not there,” Hyoyeon flinched to the right.

“Why, does it bother you,” she did it again but more airy.

“You know how I feel about that spot,” she whined and flinched again.

“I know, I’m the one who told Jay, remember?” she giggled.

“Shush!” Hyoyeon bounced Jessica up to get a better hold, “why is the terminal so far away,” she mumbled, “and why are you so heavy?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter