Why You Cryin', Babe?

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm on a roll guiseeeee~~

Weee~~

Who else believes that 2NE1 is coming back cause I don't. As much as my heart want's to believe they are, I'm also SUPPPERRR tired of YG's bull media play. 

But if they do, YG shouldn't be playin' with us by "testin those waters" because if Bom's Drug scandal. When have scandals ever stopped YG, so why start now?  Bom's a badass. Go, Bommiee!

You stood there and waited for the four of them to come out on stage to perform “4 walls.” You were slowly getting irritated from the lack of space around you since everyone else wanted to get closer towards the stage but all you could do was hold it in and breathe deeply. The lights changed and the four of them finally came on stage. All the girls, yep girls, were screaming in excitement and you just rolled your eyes.

You were a fan, yes you were. Of course you were. How could you not be when your girlfriend is the almighty Soojung? But you’re the low-key, undercover, chill type of fan. You buy everything they have to offer, well technically you don’t specifically have to buy anything because Krystal gives you a copy of everything, and support them from afar. Today was different though. Krystal asked you to come and, as always, you don’t say ‘no’ to a Jung.

They finally started their performance and your smile turned into that silly grin again. She looked so gorgeous even when all covered up. Thank god she wore that white long sleeve under that red top or else blood would have been flowing from everyone’s nose. She looked so stunning but all of the other girls did too. You figured you saw enough of her already and focused on the other three’s performances.

Remember that pimple? Yeah, it’s gone now. Porcelain skin like it was never there. Their performance ended and you clapped along with everyone else. You were soon issued out of the room for the other fans of other groups. You walked out, grabbed your earbuds, sat at a chair you luckily had the chance of grabbing and waited for the awards part.

----

Your phone buzzed not too long after and Krystal’s caller I.D. lit up your screen. You pressed down on the center button on your apple earbuds and answered.

“Hey, babe,” you greeted.

“Did you come and watch?!” She asked.

“Of course I did. you told me to,” you chuckled.

“Oh that’s good, I was afraid you couldn’t get in because I didn’t see you,” you heard her sigh.

“How could you see me when you’re too busy finding the camera,” you smiled.

“Whatever. You waited for hours didn’t you?”

“I’d rather freeze my off outside for an hour than deal with angry Soojungie,”

“How sweet.”

“Only for you,” you heard her giggle.

“I think it’s going to be another hour until they reveal the winner,” she said.

“Okay, I’ll be here. Oh and tell the girls they looked great!”

“Where’s my compliment?” She said in such a tone, shivers went down your spine.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking at you the entire time,” you decided to a little more.

“Why?”

“I see you all the time, babe. Can’t I watch the other girls too?” you whined.

“I’m hanging up,” she said and she wasn’t kidding.

The line went dead.

You chuckled and decided to call her again. She didn’t pick up. You weren’t surprised. You called again. She didn’t pick up. Again. You rolled your eyes at her stubbornness and called Amber. She picked up. Not a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter