It's Okay, Babe!

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeahhh... I don't know why either.

I guess Krystal's just got me feeling all sorts of things.

Enjoy~

The roaring thunder echoed across the city while your feet hurriedly rushed you through the pouring rain. This weather didn’t happen quite often but when it did, it didn’t effect you like most others. You liked it. It was a type of thrill and excitement. So there you were, running with this silly smile across your face as you chills went through your body from the wind seeping through your soaked clothes.

You were sure that you were going to get sick by the next day but it didn’t matter to you. What did matter was the constant buzzing of your phone. You knew who it was and didn’t bother to reply after the last message you sent. Your phone was going to get drenched and you were already running at a great pace. It would’ve ruined your flow.

You reached the end of the block and you heard another thunderous sound, catching you off guard and causing you to flinch. She was going to give you hell if you didn’t get there quick. If this weather puts a silly grin on your face, it would do the opposite for her. A rare moment to see her so fragile but super low-key, you loved it. It reminded you that she wasn’t just all cold and ice.

You knocked, the door swung open and two slender arms encircled you faster than you could blink.

“I’m here, babe,” you comforted her, “I got you.” Your arms hugged her tighter.

“What took you so long?” A stifled voice spoke in your neck.

“Well, as you can see, I’m soaked,” you chuckled. “At least I ran pretty fast.”

You untangled your arms from her waist signaling to break the hug but she didn’t want to let go.

“Babe, I gotta change or else we’ll both get sick,” you patted her lower back to release you.

“Fine,” she let go but still held onto your arm.

You smiled. As sad as it is to see, scared baby Jung still makes your heart flutter, so you let her hold onto you while you walked to the room to get changed.

“You should change too,” you said after taking off your shirt, “you’re clothes are all wet from hugging me,” and grabbed the spare change of clothes you left at her place.

She did as told.

“I’m going to make some hot tea, I’ll be back,” you said as you left her to finish changing.

The water boiled and was ready to use. You grabbed the kettle and poured it into the mugs while holding onto the two strings of the tea bags, making sure they wouldn’t fall in. A flash of bright light came from the living room and you smiled. Why you like lightning so much, she never understood. You counted the minutes until you heard the thunder but it actually wasn’t minutes, it was seconds. That meant they were very close.

Just as you grabbed the mugs off the counter with hands holding onto one each, Krystal came running to you and slammed herself into your chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter