Punch [Part 1]

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the way, the teaser that I put up is for part 2. (

Ten years has passed and the three couples have moved on to live in separate houses. Hyoyeon has long since stepped down from her CEO position at Tae Entertainment to give it to her sister, Taeyeon. She now remains as a dance instructor at her studio. How is a forty year old woman still pulling off dance moves everyday and stunning her students? I don’t know. Ask her or those teenage kids that fanboy and fangirl over a forty year old. Cough, e, cough.

Jessica decided that three jobs started to get a little too much for her and retired from being a model and musical actress. She can't even flaunt her forty year old body anyways. At least that’s what she told herself after giving birth to their second child, Jason, because Hyoyeon begged her for a second child. The latter actually wanted nine but she had to settle for two when Jessica gave her, her infamous fit. Anyways, now Jessica's a creative director of her own fashion brand, Blanc & Eclare.

What's Tiffany doing? She's actually the CEO of Blanc & Eclare. Why? Because Jessica was too lazy to deal with all the technical stuff and Tiffany was the perfect person to do it. Tiffany, on the other hand, only agreed if her best friend let her contribute to their fashion line in some way, shape or form since she's always been about fashion. That meant everything had to be pink, ew. That wish never got fulfilled. She also gave birth to Wendy a few years after Sooyoung popped their first child. Why did Tiffany have a baby if she wasn't all about that human-in-my- shabam? Because her lovely wife, Sooyoung wanted her to feel the pain. Well, it was actually because Sooyoung wanted another child and since she already gave birth to Brad, she wanted Tiffany to do it.

That brings us to Sooyoung. After she got tired of being Hyoyeon's replacement at the studio and sick of all the cameras flashing her gorgeous body for magazines, she became a food critic after getting a hookup from Yoona. Who's kidding? Sooyoung tired of cameras? HA! She actually got discovered when she went back to modeling and now she's a co-host of her own show, Midnight Entertainment, where she mocks anyone and everyone and gets away with it because she's Sooyoung. She just can’t get away from the fame.

Sunny's doing great by the way, if anyone was wondering. She's a stay at home mom taking care of her single child Yunhee and actually all the other kids because everyone else seems so busy with their careers they just dump them all to Sunny. At first she was quite irritated but over the years she's gotten around to enjoying it. She’s also taking care of her and Taeyeon’s restaurant during the mornings and nights she’s free of the kids.

The all mighty CEO of Tae Entertainment, last but not least. Taeyeon kept her promise and ascended to her rightful (not really) seat of the Korean branch while her brother was too busy with Japan's. She's not so much stuck in the office behind a desk but secretly stealing glances at her trainees and ing over their cute little behinds. No, I'm just kidding. She's being a very responsible middle aged woman who's keeping her in her pants.

Now that the introductions have come to an end, let's begin the story.

-----

“We’re home,” two dejected voices walked through the front door of their condo. They took off their shoes and headed straight for the elder’s room.

“Yunhee! Where are you going? No mid-day snack for you?” Sunny called for her daughter going up to her room with Hayden follow right behind.

“No thanks Immo,” Hayden replied for his Noona and disappeared into Yunhee’s room.

“What am I going to do with those kids?” She shook her head and sighed. “They’re acting stranger than usual.”

“What was that?” Taeyeon came from the kitchen wiping her hands with a paper towel.

“I don’t know. They’re acting so weird lately,” she pouted, “it’s like they don’t have the strength for anything anymore. I don’t even see Yunhee teasing Hyun Woo anymore.”

“It’s test season, honey. I’m sure it’s because they’re too tired from staring at their books for their finals,” Taeyeon cooed her lover and rubbed that latter’s shoulders.  

“But they’ve never acted like this before. It’s like someone took their soul away,” Sunny frowned.

“I’ll talk to Hyo about it and see if Hayden has been acting weird too if that’ll make you feel better.”

“Yes, it would.”

“Then consider it done,” Taeyeon smiled and pecked her lover’s worried lips.

----

Later on that night, Hyoyeon came to have their weekly gatherings at her sister’s condo, which is actually their old place that they used to share together before their lives got all serious. Jessica was sitting at shotgun with Hyoyeon’s right hand in hers and their second son, Jason, in the back seat staring at his PSP. Her car pulled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter