Jumper

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEFORE YOU READ

A/N: please read through this AN. This story is an experiment. Depending on its response, it could be continued as an ongoing story or left as a oneshot.

Most of the story has already been planned but I do not want to put forth the effort to write it out if it doesn't have a good enough response. What I will reveal are the pairings, You&Taeyeon, You&Jessica, You&Hyoyeon.

It will be Jumper vs The Specialist or neither (depending on the response). There will be a poll when both stories are out but please DO leave comments as well.

without further adeu,

I pulled out my Snowy Danish out of the plastic bag and peeled off the tape. I looked at it so lovingly and instantly took a bite. I felt the sweetness of the cream rush through my mouth and tingle through my spine; . Finally the little walking signal turned white and I starting walking across the street to my car.

I was happily enjoying my bread when I saw in the corner of my eye a luxurious BMW run the red light and head right towards me. My eyes grew in shock and I quickly tried to jump out of the way but the front bumper hit my side and I was sent flying in the air. I closed my eyes and hoped to not die. Please don't let me die. I'm too handsome to die.

---

I landed on a hard cold surface. Pain surged through my body and I felt myself creating a small pool of my crimson blood onto the cold floor. Wait, what? I quickly opened my eyes. Why am I in a living room and not on hot assault? I looked up and instantly met a pair of terrified eyes. S-Sooyoung?!

I looked at her with the same terrified eyes and quickly thought of the hospital closest to my house. I watched the world blur before my eyes. My feet landed on bright white tiles but my strength was diminishing and I fell to the floor. The last thing I remembered was a nurse rushing towards me and shaking my shoulder.

---

I woke up at a hospital bed and the bright lights blinded my eyes. I tried to cover them with my arm but they both had tubes stuck in them. My mind thought back to how I ended this way and I remembered but why did I end up halfway around the world? And of all places why there?! I guess that was the safest place my brain thought of in a split second. I sighed and thought how I should explain this to Sooyoung or should I not and just brush it off? But she deserves an explanation. A random bleeding twenty-one year old male landed in her living room from thin air for pete sake.

A middle aged nurse came in and she smiled at me with a little extra something; disturbing. A little too old for me, Miss. She starting telling me things but I didn't really pay attention aside from the important stuff. Basically she told me I didn't break anything but I had my appendix removed because food got stuck there and it got swollen; lovely. I've always wanted my appendix removed. So much for eating my bread. She also told me I could be released in a week. Thinking about all those days in the hospital makes my wallet hurt, all that money gone.

I asked her for a pen and some paper before she left. I thought writing a note for them would work. My thoughts ran wild and before I knew it, I stopped apologizing for my random appearance and started writing comforting words to the girls especially, Taeyeon. I'm a man. Why am I writing all these gooey, thoughtful messages? Ugh. I need to go find my balls.

---

This probably wasn't the smartest decision but I didn't care, so I went back to their dorm and stood at the exact spot where I came crashing down. No one was home. I didn't move nor did I wander. It wouldn't be right to snoop around no matter how much I wanted to. Curse this considerate fanboy heart. Why'd I have to be so perfect?

---
I left the cake I bought and the card I wrote at the spot where I appeared. Wait, maybe they'd want to see me in person. Just leaving a note is kind of rude. I pulled out a pen and wrote on the back of the card that I'd appear at this exact spot at this exact time for the next three days. I wrote it in English and Korean, so they should be able to read it right? If they'd want to see me then they'll be there, if not then I'll just leave and act like nothing ever happened.

I heard beeping from the keypad on the door and quickly lit the candles and disappeared. Hopefully they didn't catch me because I wasn’t mentally ready to meet them yet. I climbed back onto the hospital bed after changing my clothes. I stuck the IV needle and all the other stuff back into me. I closed my eyes and waited for tomorrow, silently hoping that I'd be able to meet them in person.

---

Today is the day. I asked the nurse to give me an hour alone without any disturbances and she complied willingly. I swear I think she's hoping to get something out of me before I get discharged. Sorry Ms., just not my type or my age.

I got changed and took a deep breath. Maybe they'll be there. I'm almost positive they read my note. They've had to, it was right next to the cake and knowing those girls, they won't ignore a cake. I felt myself travel through and I opened my eyes to see their living room. No one was here. Maybe I had my hopes up too high. They probably thought I was some creeper or a sasaeng fan. I waited for five minutes just in case but no one showed up. I sighed and returned to the hospital. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

---

I went yesterday and they didn't show up again. Maybe this was just too good to be true. They are SNSD after all. They probably have better things to do than to wait for a stranger to pop up in their living room. I have to go again today. It’s the third day and I don’t want to say that I didn't try so I took a deep breath and opened my eyes.

Oh. My. God. They're here. In the flesh. I think I'm going to pass out right now. I looked at all of their eyes and they were just as shocked. Without further making things even more awkward I bowed a few times.  It hurts like a mother er to bow but its rude not to.

"H-Hello." I greeted. I guess it's time to pull out my broken Korean, "I'm sorry for making that mess last time and thank you for giving me a chance to explain."

"Are you okay now?" Sooyoung asked me.

"Y-yes I'm okay now," I wasn't sure where to look so I just looked at my feet, "thank you for a-asking."

"You're nervous?" Jessica spoke to me in English.

"Kind of," I looked at her and scratched my neck, "how could I not be with five beautiful ladies."

"Could you explain to us why you appeared in our living room?" Sunny asked.

"Well," I wondered how I could explain to her, "I can teleport. I got hit by a car and I ended up here. I think my brain registered this place as the safest place to take me to at that time."

"How can we believe you aren't some crazy fan who wanted to get into our dorm and pulled off some crazy stunt to get here?" Taeyeon asked.

"Um," I wasn't sure what to say, "Did you read my card?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes." She nodded, "It was something we all enjoyed reading but you could've wrote that to lure us in."

Well isn’t she very skeptical. I didn't get mad that she didn't believe me. It's okay. I know they all went through a lot and privacy was one thing that they never really have entirely. I guess the next best thing is to show her my appendix scar.

"I guess I could show you where I had my surgery," I shrugged and lifted up my shirt just enough to let them see my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter