Celebrations

Midnight Daydreams
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae are you done?!”

 

“Wait I’m almost done! A sec!”

 

“Dude! Hurry up she’s gonna-“

 

“OKAY OKAY I’M DONE GODDAMMIT!”

 

“EVERYBODY HIDE!”

 

“What’s all the noise- HOLY MOTHER OF @*#^(%*!!!!”

 

Laughter rang through Soshi dorm at an unearthly 6am in the morning as all the eight members looked on to witness Hyoyeon get drenched in a bucket of water. Sooyoung and Yuri had themselves draped over the couch, clutching their stomachs as they laughed uncontrollably while Tiffany and Jessica sat at the dining table, clapping like a bunch of circus seals as Hyoyeon stood motionless at the door, her hair hanging over her face, causing her to resemble a ghost of sorts. Cackles of laughter could be heard over the iPad facing the door to Hyoyeon’s room as Sunny and Yoona howled in laughter, the two unable to be at the dorm due to their schedules. Only the good natured maknae decided to help her unnie out by getting her a towel to dry herself off. 

 

“Who did it?” 

 

Hyoyeon’s voice growled under that mop of hair and instantly, all fingers pointed towards Taeyeon.

 

“What no! It wasn't me! I-“

 

“KIM TAEYEON!”

 

In a flash, Taeyeon found herself pinned to the couch, droplets of water dripping on her face as Hyoyeon looked at her with this mischievous look on her face. Knowing that her girlfriend wasn't  exactly mad, Taeyeon grinned back, and slowly raised her hands…

 

…before shrieks and squeals of laughter disturbed the silence once more.

 

“YAH-HAHA OMG TAEYEON-NO STOP HAHAHAHAHA!” Hyoyeon twisted and turned in her girlfriend’s arms as Taeyeon tickled her. Taeyeon tried very hard not to let Hyoyeon fall off the sofa as her tickle attacked ensued, her girlfriend’s actions not being of much help. As Hyoyeon’s energy was finally depleted, Taeyeon easily switched their positions so she was the one hovering over her girlfriend now. Being the byun she was, dirty thoughts started crossing Taeyeon’s mind as she took in the state that her girlfriend was in - face flushed, chest moving up and down in an erratic motion as she tried to regain her breath, hair splayed out, golden locks contrasting greatly with the dark coloured sofa…Taeyeon’s hand instinctively moved to caress Hyoyeon’s face, the two lost in their own world as their members looked over, enjoying the romantic scene playing out before them. Taeyeon looked deep into Hyoyeon’s eyes and slowly leaned forward to press a kiss to Hyoyeon’s lips, her tongue snaking past Hyoyeon’s teeth as she vaguely picked up the sound of her members cheering in the background. Taeyeon felt Hyoyeon smile into the kiss as their kiss heated up, neither of them caring that the sofa was getting wetter the longer Hyoyeon laid on it. 

 

The two pulled away as their lungs screamed for air, both panting as Taeyeon rested her head on Hyoyeon’s smiling as her lips moved to brush against Hyoyeon’s. 

 

“Happy birthday Hyo.”

 

***

 

It was no hidden secret that Taeyeon loved ice cream. However, only the members knew the truth behind Taeyeon’s love for ice cream. Although she didn't state it explicitly, nor showcase it on television openly, Hyoyeon love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter