Present

Exchange

"Wow." You hear Himchan gasp in awe, his eyes clearly raking down your figure.

You see him subtly his lips and you blush, pulling your skirt a little further down in vain.

"Pabo" you say, "You're early."

"I couldn't wait." Himchan replies, "and besides, you are early as well," He chuckles.

You pout. "I couldn't wait either." You mutter, half hoping he hadn't heard.

Himchan smiled and ruffled your hair. "You're too cute." He replies lovingly, "Shall we go?"

You nod and he holds out his hand, motioning for you to take it. You do, enjoying your boyfriend's warmth through the palm of your hand as he stares at you sweetly.

"Where do you want to go?" Himchan asks, lightly swinging your linked arms as you both walk.

You hum thoughtfully. 

"Shall we go to the weekend market?" You suggest.

"Sounds good." Himchan's lips draw up into a smile.

You know he loves shopping and the ever popular weekend flea market is the perfect choice for him. 

He grips your hand just a little tighter and strolls a little faster, unable to completely conceal his excitement. You feel warm and secure as he leads you through the crowd.

You arrive at the marketplace in about five minutes, watching in awe at the buzzing of the crowd and the colorful shop stands. This isn't your first time here with himchan, but the shops are always selling something different every time; this time the previously winter shops are preparing for spring.

You share a excited glance with Himchan before you two take down the wide street, stopping at every shop that catches your eye. A particular necklace reflects warmly in the sun and you let go if himchan's protective hand and wander over to it.

"Welcome miss." The shopkeeper greets you sweetly, "This necklace is made of Alexandrite, mined from the Altlas Mountains of Tunisia."

You pick up the piece of jewelry and inspect it, losing yourself in the glistening green-purplish blend.

"Do you like it?" You hear a husky whisper in your ear, sending pleasurable shivers down your spine.

Himchan reaches around and back hugs you, examining the necklace as well.

"It's pretty." You comment, before reaching to put it back down.

"I'll take it." You hear Himchan demand the shopkeeper, and the transaction is over before you can stop it.

"Himchan!" You exclaim, half scolding and half in disbelief.

"Anything for you." He smiles sweetly, knowing he has already won.

You smile back and roll your eyes playfully. 

"Come on, let me put it on for you." He motions for you to turn around and you comply.

He slowly lifts your hair away from your neck as he clips the necklace on. He does so slowly, clearing enjoying the view of your smooth neck.

You blush and turn back around when he lets go. "How do I look?" You ask bashfully.

"Beautiful," Himchan breathes, "Incredibly beautiful." He mummers.

You blush again and look down, drawing nervous circles with your feet.

"...but not as beautiful as me." Himchan adds.

You shoot him a playful glare, but your smile betrays you. You hit him lightly on the shoulder instead to show your fake rage.

"What?" Himchan exclaims, "It's true!"

You laugh and he laughs along with you, both of you listening to the pleasurable sounds of each other's joy. Himchan's laugh is one of the best things you have heard, you decide, without realizing that himchan was thinking the same thing about you.

You take Himchan's hand once again, and continue browsing through the busy flea market, occasionally the glittering jewel on your neck. 

Before you notice, three hours had past, and you were growing weary. Himchan immediately noticed and led you away from the market to a nearby park.

With himchan's careful guidance you sit down in front of a fountain, Himchan claiming the spot right next to you.

You two sit there in a brief silence watching the shifting passerbys and listening to the bustle of people and nature combined; it's just past noon and you sigh in content, happy that you were able to spend all morning with Himchan.

"How was today?" Himchan asks, and you pull your eyes away from the rest of the park to Himchan's flawless face.

"It was great." You answer, giving him a wide grin to show your happiness. 

His eyes crinkle in joy as well and he smiles back. "I'm glad."

You feel his hand on top of yours and you know by habit what's coming next. You turn to face Himchan and he leans in, as do you. Himchan gently links you foreheads together, before rubbing the tips of your noses, and finally placing a chaste kiss on your lips. 

The kiss is sweet and innocent, unrushed and gentle; the soft plush of Himchan's lips guide you lovingly in slow movements.

You pull back for air, and you can tell your face is flushed red.

"I love you." Himchan whispers as he brushes his fingertips along your cheek.

You smile and lean in again, fluttering your eyes closed. You wait for another kiss, but it doesn't come.

Opening your eyes, you let out a small laugh at the sight before you; Himchan is struggling against a hand so elegantly smushed into his face, blocking him from reaching you.

"Okay that's enough." The new presence growled, his hand still keeping Himchan in place.

You laugh. "Daehyun, you're here." you exclaim happily.

"And you're late." Himchan growled back, before smirking and the hand spread across his face.

"Ew!" Daehyun retracted his hand immediately, wiping the damp surface on the bottom of his shirt, "You gross fiend; you me!"

"Hey," Himchan looked mildly offended, "You bite me all the time."

Daehyun turned a little red in embarrassment. 

"W-Well," Daehyun stuttered, "It's my turn now, so get lost Himchan."

"You better bring her back at 4." Himchan huffed, before he stood up, patting himself down.

"I know." Daehyun grumbled. "It's all part of the agreement."

The agreement Daehyun was talking about was a strange one. You remember how shocked you were when Himchan and Daehyun proposed it.

Himchan was the first to ask you out and you agreed immediately. You had a crush on both Himchan and Daehyun at the time, so it was like a dream come true for Himchan to ask you out. Unfortunately, you didn't know Daehyun also had his eyes on you.

Not even a day later after school, Daehyun asked you out as well. You wanted to accept so badly, but you had already told Himchan yes, so you rejected Daehyun reluctantly, explaining that you were already Himchan's girlfriend.

Daehyun was more than shocked, considering Himchan was his roommate and hadn't told him a thing. He grabbed you by the arm and dragged you to a classroom, where he found Himchan inside, reading alone. You remember Daehyun walked up to the lone figure by the window and roughly grabbed him by the collar, lifting him up to his feet.

"What the hell, Himchan?" Daehyun shouted, pointing at me briefly.

Himchan glanced over to me before smirking at Daehyun. "What?" he feigned ignorance.

"You knew I liked her! What the , dude?" Daehyun replied.

"Well for your information, I like her too." Himchan seethed. "Don't think I am joking to mess around with you. I'm serious about her."

You blush when you hear those words and Daehyun looks over at you, noticing your rosy cheeks.

"I am too hyung!" Daehyun stops and thinks for a moment, "I can prove to you that I am more than deserving of her." He claims.

HImchan also pauses for a moment before nodding his head. "Fine. We will see," Himchan turns to you, "Can you wait outside for a bit?"

"Sure," you reply.

You stand outside in the hallway awkwardly, tapping at your phone. Suddenly you stiffen when you think you hear a noise; it sounded like someone .

"Is it a ghost?" You think to yourself, looking around nervously. Considering it was late after school, and most of the students had left, you were a little scared.

The moans continued, but you suddenly remember that there are many couples in your school that don't have the decency to take it home. 

You sigh and turn back to your phone, deciding that looking for the source of the sound would probably only scar you for life.

Not long after, Himchan and Daehyun emerge from the classroom. You turn to look at them questionably.

"We have an idea." Himchan said.

You glance at both of them, unsure of what was going to happen.

"We want you to..." Daehyun hesistated, "...to date both of us."

"What?" Your eyes grow big in surprise, "Both??"

"Yeah." Himchan looked away sheepishly. "I was the first one to ask you out, but Daehyun was the first to mention you liked him." 

"And," Daehyun added, a slight blush on his face, "you said you liked both of us."

You opened and closed your mouth; no words came out. You couldn't believe that both of your crushes were willing to date you, with the permission of the other.

"I-Is that okay with you?" Himchan asked unsurely. 

You still couldn't bring yourself to speak so you nodded you head. Both of them broke out into wide smiles and moved in to hug you, but they ended up bumping into each other comically.

You let out a laugh and smiled back at them.

Even after all this time, you still couldn't believe you were dating both of them.

"Let's go." Daehyun pulls you out of your thoughts, taking your hand and pulling you along. "We only have till 4, and I'm starving."

You smile, "Is food the only thing you think about?" you question playfully.

"No," Daehyun replies proudly, "I think of you all the time."

You feel your face heating up and continue to let Daehyun lead you to a nearby restaurant.

Inside, you sat down across from Daehyun at a table near the window. The waiter hands you a menu and you glance briefly at it before looking up at Daehyun.

Daehyun was fully fixed in the menu, his handsome face laced with concentration. 

You giggle, knowing that Daehyun takes his food very seriously. That's why you are also glad to eat with him, since he knows restaurants best.

You settle for a order of traditional ramen while Daehyun orders a bowl of kimchi fried rice.

"The kimchi rice here is amazing." Daehyun exclaims, his eyes turning dreamy, "It's the best."

"Is it the best?" You ask.

He pouts, "Okay, it's the second best. You make the best kimchi rice."

You are pleased Daehyun remembers the one time you made rice for him. You had thought he had forgotten, but you didn't know that was one of Daehyun's most treasured memories.

You continued to talk with Daehyun as you waited for the food, and before you expected it, steamy plates of noodles and rice were place on your table.

You loved to watch Daehyun as he ate, because he did so very joyously and lively. He looked happiest when he was with food, and with you.

"You should try some." Daehyun proposed, scooping up some rice and holding his spoon to your face.

You blush at the intimate act and lean in, taking the spoon of food in your mouth. 

"It's delicious!" you reply happily. You hold out some ramen in return and he takes it; you blush again at the sight of his lips around your chopsticks.

The rest of the meal ends in content, and you and Daehyun walk out happy.

Daehyun turns to you and glances down at your neck. "What a beautiful necklace; it matches you well." He exclaims.

You reach up and touch the necklace with your fingers. "Thanks. Himchan brought it for me."

Daehyun's eyebrows furrow at the mention of Himchan's name. He pouts slightly, thinking you wouldn't notice his displeasure but you did.

"I'm going to buy us ice cream." Daehyun states, before rushing off in a different direction.

"But Dae, we just ate!" You call after him in vain. You sigh and sit down on a nearby bench, unsure of why Daehyun had rushed off so quickly.

Daehyun returns soon with two ice cream cones in his hand. You take one gratefully.

"Are you okay Dae?" You worry, "What was that?"

"I'm fine." he replies, before dipping his finger in his ice cream and dabbing the sweet vanilla on your nose.

You shriek slightly at the cold sensation, but you quickly take some of your own vanilla and spread it on his cheek.

He chuckles in return before leaning in and the cream off of your nose. You pout and the vanilla off of his cheek as well.

He gets a little flustered before he wraps his arm around your neck and pulls you in for a hungry kiss.

It's strong and passionate as he explores your mouth, tasting every corner delightfully.

You move along with him, sighing at the feeling of his plush lips against yours. It's far from gentle but it makes you melt.

You part for air, panting quietly. Daehyun is doing the same before he smirks and aims to devour your lips once more. Before he can, however, a text inturrupts him. 

Daehyun pulls out his phone and scowls at the message. You pull the phone out of his hand and read it; it's from himchan.

"Don't have too much fun without me. Be back in an hour." You read aloud.

Daehyun scoffs before he stands up and leads you into a more secluded section of the nearby park. You comply, hoping that Daehyun isn't too angry from being interrupted; after all it's only fair since he had cut your time with Himchan short just earlier.

He sits you down on a old weathered bench and you look around. There is a canopy of trees above you; leaves glistening with the rays of the sun. Below you there are daisies and wildflowers pushing up out of the ground, waving at you with their colorful petals. You smile; it's a beautiful place.

"Do you like it?" Daehyun asks.

"It's gorgeous." You reply, amazed. 

He clips something on your wrist and you look down in surprise. 

"Not as gorgeous as you." Daehyun grins.

You inspect the new pearl bracelet on your wrist in awe. "D-Daehyun!" You gasp. "You didn't have to. This must of been expensive!"

"Anything for you." Daehyun replies, smiling.

You realize Himchan had said the same thing and you subconsiously touch your new necklace. You then realize Daehyun wasn't carrying the bracelet around before, and he must of ran out to buy it when he went to get ice cream.

"Were you jealous of Himchan?" You smile in amusement.

Daehyun pouts. "Maybe." He muttered.

You reach over and kiss him on the cheek. "Thank you."

You notice his face tint red and you giggle to yourself. 

Your phone rings and you pull it out, spotting Himchan's name appearing as the caller ID. You take the call. 

"Himchan?"

"It's nearly time. Tell the idiot to bring you back." Himchan replies before hanging up.

"What is it?" Daehyun asks as you put your phone away.

"Himchan wants you to bring me to your place." You smile.

Daehyun sighs, but complies anyways. He takes your hand in his and walks close to your side.

Himchan and Daehyun's apartment was about thirty minutes away by foot so Daehyun calls for a taxi instead, knowing that you must be exhausted from walking everywhere that day.

He takes you inside and closes the door behind you. Looking around, you don't spot Himchan anywhere so you assume he is out.

"I'm going to take a shower." You say, dropping off your bag on the table next to the couch. 

"Sure." Daehyun replies, before kicking off his shoes and flopping down on the soft cushions of his furniture.

You strip quickly and step into the shower. Since you come to their apartment and stay the nights frequently, you store some of your own soap and shampoo here. You shower pretty quickly, washing your body and soaping your hair. It's only after you reach down and inspect the empty bottle that you realize you are out of conditioner.

You know the extra bottles are in the closet just next to the bathroom, so you rise off all the other soaps and step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around your body.

You open the door and peek around, glad no one is in the hallway. You walk a little ways before you hear a voice from the living room.

"What if she catches us?" It's Daehyun.

The curiousity gets the best of you and you walk over towards the living room.

"She's in the shower right now. If you keep quiet it'll be fine." You hear Himchan say.

"So he is home." You think to yourself, "But what is he talking about?"

You peek over into the living room and widen you eyes in suprise. You couldn't help the loud gasp that escapes your mouth at the sight before you.

Himchan and Daehyun are both on the couch, lip-locking and making out quite furiously. You turn red as you watch Himchan tilt his head, allowing Daehyun further inside, and you blush harder when you see Daehyun wrapping his arms around Himchan's perfect figure and slide down to the elder's hips.

You take a step back and accidently hit a decorative vase with your foot, which thumped quite loudly against the wall.

Himchan and Daehyun immediately part and look at you. They both flush in embarrassment when they realize you caught them redhanded.

"It's not what it looks like!" Daehyun breaks the silence.

"Actually yes it is, idiot." Himchan replies. He takes a deep breath before he turns to you. You are still frozen in place.

"I'm sorry. We meant to tell you when the time is right." Himchan sighs.

"Then," You finally speak, "Did I ever mean anything you to two?"

You wondered if either of them had truely cared or if they were using use a tool for their own relationship.

"Of course!" They both yell in ferverent unison, assuring you that they really did love you. You feel your heart lighten at their alacrity.

"It's kind of like the way you like both of us," Himchan admitted, "I like both you and Daehyun."

"Me too," Daehyun mutters, "I fell in love with both you and Himchan."

You feel a smile creeping onto your face; It just seemed almost too perfect that the three of you could have this relationship with each other.

"Forgive us?" Himchan begs, as Daehyun put on his biggest puppy eyes.

You couldn't help but give in. "Of course." You reply.

You shift from one foot to another, before you realize that you were only wearing just a towel. A little bit of water drips onto the floor and Himchan and Daehyun finally notice your appearance.

"Woah." Himchan says, his eyes growing wide.

You shift uncomfortable under your boyfriends' gaze.

You can tell Daehyun has his eyes locked on your half covered chest, and Himchan won't stop staring at your damp legs.

"Yah." You scold.

"I'm sorry." Daehyun replies, before his plump lips, "but do you need help finishing your bath?"

You blush.

"Let us help you." Himchan says, "Let us help you finish....showering." He purrs.

You know that tone of voice Himchan uses when he is trying to seduce you into having . You feel shivers cascade down your back.

You can't tear your eyes away as Daehyun takes off his top and Himchan wriggles out of his pants. Before you know it, both boys are stripped down to only their boxers, their toned bodies gleaming in the artificial light.

"Come on." Daehyun smirks. "Let's move to the bathroom."

Daehyun tugs at your right arm as Himchan takes your left, dragging you to the bathroom where they intend for you to use up all of your remaining energy.

"Let's go have some fun."


And that's it!

~Happy Birthday Eya!~

I hope you enjoyed it, and Thanks for reading<3333