Chapter 34

Protect


Chapter 34



 

*This chapter gonna be Yongguk and Yongnam flashback. So sit comfortably and enjoy!*

 


 


Flashback

There's a girl who always been bullied by the other guys and she never tell everybody. Girls don't want to be friend with her and the guys always disturb her. She so pretty yet pitiful. To live in this cruel world without a friend is the greatest obstacle for her and she never complaints until one day..

 

 

Yongnam's P.O.V

''Yah Yongnam, you know that pretty girl right?'' One of the guy at the cafe point his finger toward the girl that sit alone at the last table. I saw that too. Actually, I've been stalking her when I first enter this school. She seems fragile and as I can see, she doesn't have a friends. 

''Let's go after school. She always go home late since she will clean the classroom after the school ended.'' That guy said again. I just nod my head. Agree with that guy. Actually, I don't agree about teasing her, I just agree to stay at school until she goes home. My real intention is to protect her, not teasing her.

 

The class ended and we stay at school as we planned before. I observe the girl as she walks pass me with her head low down. Maybe she scared with all boys since she always been bullied. I don't understand why such a pretty girl been bullied like this.

As she pass by us, one of my friend grabs her arm hardly and I can hear the girl scream in pain. At that time, I don't know why but my head start to feel hot and the next thing I know, I already punch my friend in his face. The girl seems surprise by my action as she let out a quick scream while cover both of her ears by her palm. Scared with my aggressive action just now.

I don't want her to see me as a gang member or something like that. I don't want her to be scared of me. All I want is to cover her eyes and tell her everything's okay. Unfortunately, I can't do that when my friends throw a punch on my stomach and kick me hardly. I really want to fight back but they are too many of them and I don't want the girl to be more shocked.

I cough unstoppable as the kick land on my stomach. The blood make it way out from my mouth and the corner of my lips bleed. I close my eyes as the pain hit me. My head spinning and I feel like faint. After see me in the worst condition, my friends try to escapes from the trouble as all of them run away, leave me behind, with that kind of condition.

I close my eyes once again, try to bear with the pain but then, something warm touch my face and I automatically open my eyes back. There she is. The girl who I saved before touch my wound while screaming for help. There's a shiny water at the corner of her eyes and that time, I fall into her. I don't know she would cries for a stranger like me. I fall once again. I fall in love with her. And everything went black.


 

"Are you okay? Feeling well?" As soon as I open my eyes, I can feel the comfort all around my body and a sweet melody dancing through my ears. What it is? Am I in heaven already?

 

The girl seems worried as she quickly question me when she noticed the movement of my fingers. I look at her with a smile on my face.

 

"Are you an angel?" I innocently ask her as she seems surprised with my question. Both of us didn't utter any words for a minute. I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck since the air is killing me right now and I feel like a fool.

 

But surprisingly, the girl giggles at my question. She chuckles while close with both of her hand. At that time, I swear she is an angel. Angel to my life. And then, both of us laugh at the thought of my silly question. I mean cheesy, not silly. 

 


 

 

It's been a week and I didn't even tell her my name. I keep it as a secret for no specific reason. It just fun teasing her. But not in a rude way.

 

"What's your name?" This is 11th time she asked me the same questions. I found it so cute as I just ignore her question.

"Eungg?" She let out a cute voice and I know it just naturally come out from her, not in a fake way. And that's make me want to more.

"I will tell you. But not now. Soon." I said as I mess up with her bang. Still cute. 

"Why don't you tell me now?" She asks me as she looks at me with those curious eyes. I just ignore her question once again and took her hand in mine. She just looks puzzled with my action. Then, I lead her to the nearest garden around our school. I want to show the beauty of the garden since none of student know about this. 

 

Student rarely came to this garden since they don't know how to appreciate the nature so I decide to make the garden as our hideout. Just me and her.


 

Its been a quite time since we know each other but she still didn't know my name. I promise to tell her today about my name. Today is the day. Actually it doesn't have specific reasons for today event. I just think I already fall in love with her deeply so why not telling her about myself.

We decide to meet at our hideout at break time so I'm kinda of impatient to get out from the class right now. 5 minutes more before the bell ring.

 

"Student who still doesn't do their work will be release a bit late. Finish your work first." Mr Song said as he hold a thick stick on his grip.

 

Damn! I'm one of those student. What a day.

 

End of Yongnam's POV



 

Later on, Yujin went to the garden as they promised before. She waits for Yongnam patiently. Even her feeling can't lie, telling that she really wants to knows him. 

 

10 minutes passed and she still waiting. No hint of him coming but its worth to wait. For a moment, she saw a familiar figure headed to her way. She smiles, knowing that his coming but somehow its feel different. The hairstyles is different from before. Perhaps, today is the special day.

 

"Yahh, what took you so long? The break is almost over and yet you didn't tell me your name." Su Yujin acts to be angry but deep in her heart, she's happy.

"What? My name? Umm....." The guy seems lost when the girl asked him his name. Yujin just nod while cross her arm, didn't realized that she got a wrong person.

"Yongguk. Bang Yongguk."

 

Never did she knows that he and him is different person.