Final

Promises

"EXO's Baekhyun dating with SNSD's Taeyeon for 4 months now"

 

 

Chanyeol curl his fist. He scoff angrily as he doesn't really know how to react on this one. This, this thing was never expected. This thing was never be told by that good friend of his, Baekhyun.

 

Flashback-

 

 

"I'm not gonna date now, for sure." Chanyeol shrug and laugh playfully, "and you?"

 

Baekhyun look at the younger boy and laugh, "I'll date as soon as the contract end. Which means, I'll date when I'm 35 years old?" He laugh.

 

"Wow. Aren't you too old to date with that age?" Chanyeol laugh, mocking his best friends.

 

"Come on, men's asset are more when we getting older." He laugh and pat Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

"Yeah right." Chanyeol roll his eyes, "I bet you can." He says.

 

"Come on." Baekhyun giggles, "I promise."

 

End of Flashback-

 

"Chanyeol?! Did you see my favorite sneakers? Oh my God I can't-" he stops when he look at the latter having his fist curl and red face, "Chan-"

 

"Shut up." Chanyeol cut him off.

 

"Wha-"

 

"I said, shut up." He try to control his voice and before he explode, he went out from the room.

 

Baekhyun look at the giant and shake his head before looking at Chanyeol's laptop before his jaw literally drop. He run out from the room and quickly grab Chanyeol's arm, spinning him around just so that they can face each other.

 

Chanyeol stay still. Didn't move nor saying anything. He is too disappointed. He lied. He lied to his freaking best friend. Wait, does that can even be called as best friend?

 

"Chanyeol, I can explain."

 

"Stop, hyung. Your explanation will not help anything." Chanyeol says coldly.

 

"Chanyeol, please. At least-"

 

"I want to go out." Chanyeol didn't even look at the latter's face.

 

"Chanyeol!" He grab his wrist again. Now, Baekhyun snorts angrily, "why the hell are you becoming like this?! Aren't you supposed to be happy?! I'm getting a girl?! Weren't you happy?!"

 

Chanyeol laugh, mockingly, "I am happy if you didn't hide that for a freaking 4 months! You know what? I don't care if you lied. I don't care if you break your promise. But at least, tell me! Don't just hide it from me! Am I even your best friend, hyung?!" He ask, raising his voice.

 

"Ch-chanyeol.. I-I.." Baekhyun stutter and he got cut out by Chanyeol.

 

"Hyung, congratulations. With your relationship. Congrates. Even though you promised," he sigh, "but it's okay. Promised were made to be broken, anyways." With that, he walk away.

 

Didn't spare a glare to the older guy.

 

----------------------

 

So, I told you, no hearts feeling no hurts feeling. This is just basically what I felt for BaekYeol now. Ah, even I'm disappointed, I know I should support them. I love Baekhyun so I want to be happy for him. Cheers~ enjoy anways~