Princess's diary!

Princess vs Cinderella (One shot )

1.

"IU ah - I'm in love"

"Really?"

"That's is a very special girl in our school. Goo Hara."

And after that, although it was the last spring day, with rainging like cats and dogs, I returned home with all wet and pathetic.

"IU! U're all wet. I told u already. Let me bring u home"- JunHyung rubbed my body with a warm towel. It's too warm! Too warm to burn!

"Jun! Leave me alone"

I took the towel strongly in front of his stunned eyes and go upstairs. Because facing to JunHyung, just makes me like an idiot.

Are people born in winter all has a cold heart? Cold to be a heartless.

I wish I could touch his heart, use my warm hands to melt it. But perhaps I was mistaken.

I'm only his bestfriend.Just best friend! 

His hugs,his sweets for me, i've ever thought that he loved as I loved him

But this is all just my illusion.

2. 

"IU! What's the matter with u?"

"Nope. I'm okie!I'm just boring!"

"Hey! I have one way"- JunHyung winked that made me a little curious - " U can try playing twitter! Everyone is playing it, it's so fun"

"But i dont know who to twit???"

"Yah! Wat about me? I would twit u until u went crazy..."- JunHyung laugh happily, make me laugh too.

And I started playing twitter. I twit to him and nervous waiting for his reply. But the truth is not a response.Well! WHo tell me that gotta twit with me until I got crazy,huh? Now I really went crazy, but because of that unpromising person.

"Why don't you answer me,huh?"

"What?"

"Twitter!"

"Ah! I've quit it.These days Hara often message me, so I have to spend more time with her! "

"ah, I see......."

Yes! I'm right a fool. Right from the beginning, Only me try to hook that little bit of hope.

Now, I am a loser. From the beginning I already did a bit of what I hope. 

Wat do u want, IU

Want JunHyung stop message with the girl he loved and talke evrythings with u? Want to say "JunHyung!Do leave her now. I'm ur true love"

Obviously I'm a dreaming girl.

3.

"IU ah! Hara agree to date with me! U're the first person knows it"

"Why u tell me first?"

"Because u're my best friend!"

"Ah.yes,... friend ..."

 I wrote the name of JunHyung on a paper, deleted and then rewrited, deleted then rewrited many times. I wish everything could easily removed like that.

I crumpled a piece of paper angrily. Why I'm angry? Because of what? BecauseJunHyung officially dated with the girl he loved? Or because of the bitter word "Best friend"?


Throughout this life, I can not remove the label that I was only a close friend.JunHyung belonged to a different world. A world that I simply stood on the sidelines of his heart.

4.

"IU! I'm sorry! I can't spend too much time with u"

"Why?"

"I dont wanna upset Hara. U know.... I think she doesn't like that."

Hara did not like that. Wat about me? 

Yong JunHYung!

 I hate ur cheerful face when u show off Hara's gift.

I hate ur exciting eyes when mentioning about her.

I hate those times instead of staying at home with me, u only keep going out with her.

I hate that ur heart engraved only her.

I'm really jealous of Goo Hara. WHy She has all, including ur heart - the only thing that I wish to get much.

People all have their own selfishness. Was I too selfish?

5.

I wish I could stop selfish. I wish I could stop loving.

Waiting for a person ever be toward me, really tired. But I cant stop think about him.....

Even know this love will never belong to me but why the tears still falling. 

"Yong JunHyung"

The name I've ever loved. I wrote his name into my heart, I decide to keep my one-side love like a secret. At least I hoped that he will not forget our beautiful days.


Sometimes Love needn't become true ... But it is still love.

 

Chap 1 end**

CHap 2 next - Cinderella's diary - Pls stay tuned!