Mark 1

COME AND GET IT! GOT7! GOT7 ONESHOTS

Hana was sitting at her table and busy checking her notes on Physiotherapy for her class.She felt some kinks in her neck and decided to get up and stretch a bit before continuing.As she split her legs, her boyfriend came in with a grin.

"Well that is a good sight isnt it?" He asked in his deep voice.She got up and glared at him while he sheepishly smiled. "Hello beautiful.How are you?" He came towards her and enveloped her in hug. "Missed you so much."

"Hey Mark.I'm good." She tightened her arms around his waist and kissed his neck since he was taller than her. "I missed you too.So much."She sighed into him as he hugged her tighter.

"Let me look at you Baby." He pushed her away just enough so he could see her face.He leaned in and capture her lips. "Missed you." Kiss. "So." Kiss. "So," Kiss. "Much." A longer kiss.Hana laughed and pushed him away.

"You're distracting me from my work Mark." Hana chided him. "Sit, Ill finish fast then you can tell me all about the showcase." She kissed him again before continuing her work. Mark decided to sit on her bed so he could get a good view of Hana working.She was so adorable when she has different facial expressions while checking her work.

Mark felt his shoulder become tense.He started moving his arm in a circular motion to release it.The tension was there ever since he landed wrongly on one his martial arts tricking.

"So it was true then?" Hana asked Mark looking at how he was cringing.

"Whats true?" Mark asked looking at her.

"You fell wrongly on one of the martial arts tricking moves.Didn't you?" Mark's eyes widened. How did she know when it happened during rehearsal was the thought running through his mind.

"How did you...." Mark was confused.

"There were photos on the internet Mr.Tuan.What I dont understand why didn't you tell me." She looked at him with her calculating stare causing him to falter.

"I didn't want you to worry.I know you hate when I do tricking even though you think its hot." He said without thinking.Hana pursed her lips, got up, closed her laptop and started walking towards Mark.Mark gulped seeing her expression.It look like she wanted to kill him.The closer she got, he moved his upper body back.She was right in front of him.He closed his eyes anticipating her hit.

"Take off your shirt." She said much to his surprise.She then went to her drawer searching for something.

"What?" He asked.

"Shirt.Off.Now.Tuan Yi En." Mark quickly complied without any complaint. "Now move over." She moved to sit behind him. "Relax." She said softly before squirting some aroma oil that she bought previously.Hana then put her palms on Mark's shoulder blades.She put slight pressure on the muscle making Mark groan.

"That feels so good.Where did you learn that?" He asked.Hana moved her hands down his back.

"You're so tense.Remember I was telling you that I was going for masseusse classes with Ah Ri and Ki Ah? Thats where I learned these techniques.Partially I knew there were going to be times that your body would hurt or feel sore, so I felt determined to learn." Mark stopped her hand and turned towards Hana.

"You learned for me?" He asked her hand.Hana nodded with a smile. "You're the best Hana.I love you." Mark leaned in and kissed his loving girlfriend.

"Okay pretty boy.You need to relax for this to work.Lay on your stomach." Mark obliged and put his head on his arms.Hana straddled his waist and started kneading his back muscles.

"Dammit, I love you Hana." Mark groaned at the sensation of his muscles loosening.Hana smiled and continued massaging Mark's back.

"Hey guys do you happen to have AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Hana and Mark heard Yugyeom scream and jumped away from each other.That alerted the group of boys sitting in the living room watching TV.All of them rushed in hearing one of their youngest scream.The five boys stared at Yugyeom who looked like he'd just seen a ghost then at Mark who was shirtless and then at Hana who just looked back at them.

"Oh,did Yugyeom walk in on Mark and Hana's y time?" Jacksons put on his y face and wiggled his eyebrow.Mark grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"She was just giving me a massage you weirdos!" Mark said looking at how each member thought the same thing. "You know my shoulder was hurting ever since I landed wrongly." He looked at each member and saw their expression change to understanding.

"Oh then can noona massage us too?" Bam Bam suddenly said. "My shoulders hurt from the showcase too." Yugyeom,Jackson and Youngjae nodded.Mark suddenly had the killer look on his face.His girlfriend touching other males the same way she touched him? Over his dead body.JB and JR. sensed his look and quickly grabbed two members each.

"Lets leave Mark hyung alone." JB dragged the two maknaes who kept on protesting.

"Yeah, he needs it.Bye Mark." Jinyoung dragged Jackson by his collar and pulled Youngjae away. "Enjoy." He said before locking the door. Hana and Mark looked at each before bursting out in laughter.

"Your members are hilarous." Hana said.

"I know.A bunch of creepers they are." Mark replied. "Wanna continue?" Hana nodded and gesture him to lie down again.The whole afternoon, Mark spent his time with his girlfriend just relaxing while JB was lecturing the youngest members on respecting the older hyungs privacy.


Here ya go~ :)

Request from Shada90 

Hope you enjoy MARK!

Comment/Subscribe!