CHAPTER 5~SEOUL UNIVERSITY

A Story I Can't Tell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Taecyeon woke up with the sunbeam over him on the couch, he have a massive hangover from yesterday drinking. He heard some noise in the kitchen and saw that his sister Hyebin was cooking something. Taecyeon groan when he sat up and his sister came over to him and hit him on the head. “Happy Birthday little brother” she smile at him “Your friends came over in the morning, but you didn’t answer them. They left those food here for you” Hyebin pointed to some plastic bag on the table. His friends must have waited until 12 to celebrate his birthday, but maybe he has pass out without knowing. He went into the bedroom and took a shower, as he finished and walked out to the kitchen his sister has prepared seaweed soup. He took the card on the table that his sister left behind, he read it and smile as his sister was wishing him a happy birthday. He ate the seaweed soup and got his bag and headed for school on his motorbike.     Eunjung woke up when her alarm goes off; she walked to the wardrobe and takes out her clothes for a shower before school, dressing in a nerdy clothes outfit with a big nerd glasses on. She makes herself a cup of coffee and headed out the door, where Soyu was waiting for. Soyu and Eunjung took the bus to school, as Eunjung never took a bus in Korea, so Soyu helped her. As they approached Seoul University, the first thing Eunjung can say was “WOW” the place was so big and everyone was talking in Korean. She was looking around, when two people come up to Soyu and her. “Hi guys” Soyu waved to her friends “Okay, so this is Eunjung” she pointed to me to her friends “And this Bora and Baro, they are sibling” I say hi to them and introduced myself shaking their hands. We then walked together, until I have to go to the main office for dropping off some form, I saw uncle Se7en, who is my parent friend in Australia. He saw me and approached toward me, welcoming me to Korea and Seoul University. Uncle Se7en is the head of the department of Business management, he and my dad Jungwoo know each other when they were young, until dad married my mum and moved to Australia to live with her. But the two still remain good friend; he sometime visited us in Australia with his wife Hanbyeol.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter