Chapter Seventeen

Ready to take a chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing he does when he wakes up in the morning is to send her a text message "good morning angel, wishing you a wonderful day! my day would be boring, i have meetings after meetings if only i could skip all these to see you" she had a smile on her face when she read his message and ahjumma noticed it and said "is the gentleman who is bringing you home the reason for that smile?" Shin Hye looked at her and shyly smiled "am i that obvious?" the ahjumma nodded "even you mother noticed it, she is happy that you are no longer sad" Shin Hye did not say anything she was silent all of a sudden. She went out of her room and knock on her mothers door and opened it slightly "eomma? eomma" she called out "i am in the bath baby, wait for me i will be out in a bit" she sat on the edge of the bed and was holding her fathers picture that she took at the night stand "do you miss him?" her mother asked, she turned smiling at her and nodded "every single day, when appa died how long did you grieve?" she asked, her mother sat down beside her and held her hand "if you feel guilty that you are moving on with your life and you feel that you are no longer grieving in loosing Jin Hyuk, don't be....i am sure that he wanted you to be happy.  When your appa died, i felt i died with him but when i see you and your oppa i realize that i still have reasons to live, your oppa and especially you are my life" Shin Hye cried then hugged her mother tight "why are you crying, baby? it breaks my heart to see you crying"  "i just miss talking to you spending time with you, can i not go to the office today?" she asked "you are no longer in high school, angel how can you get married if you are always this way....go ahead and move your big and get ready" both women were startled when they heard Geun Suk "eomma" Shin Hye whined "stop teasing your sister" he rolled his eyes at Shin Hye "you are spoiling her too much" he said to their mother "you are too" her mother patted his shoulder and headed downstairs to check if breakfast was ready "both of you stop bickering and get down for breakfast". 

 

When Shin Hye went down and sat  across Geun Suk at breakfast he glared at what she was wearing "don't you think your neckline is a bit too low?" he asked, she shook her head "no, i think you need to go on a date and get off my case and stop feeding information to Min Ho ssi" their mother looked at Geun Suk with a questioning look and he smiled michievously "you did not sell off your sister, did you?" Shin Hye looked at her with pouted lips "that is it, i am setting you up with the daughter of my friend" Shin Hye sticked out her tongue at her brother and stood up from the table and kissed their mother goodbye.  

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter