Can You Feel The Love Tonight - EunSiHae

Disney's Magic Wand

"Oh...em...gee!" Donghae hissed out happily from behind both of his hands and both of Eunhyuk's. They were supposed to be quiet because they were being super spies (heh, super spies from Super Junior - fish logic!), but the happy-go-lucky fish was having trouble with the 'quiet' part.

It was even harder when Siwon continued to get cuter and funnier the more he stumbled over words or over-exaggerated his actions.

"You're pathetic," Eunhyuk sighed, dragging his fellow dancer to a nearby booth to continue their spying on Siwon's date, "He's pathetic. This whole thing is pathetic - OW!"

"Don't say that!" Donghae retracted his fist after it had collided with the main dancer's head, surprised that his cry of pain didn't attract the attention of the two they were "observing", "This is possibly the start of the greatest love story to ever happen to the fifteen of us! Well, after Teukie-hyung, anyway."

Eunhyuk just scoffed at that. "I can see what's happening." He spared a glance behind him, Donghae following his eyeline.

"What?" asked the fish.

"And they don't have a clue." The main dancer jerked his thumb over at their group's visual and his date.

"Who?"

"They'll fall in love, and here's the bottom line..." Eunhyuk leaned over the table to Donghae, holding up three fingers of his right hand, "Our trio..." He put down his ring finger, "...is down to two."

Donghae's face fell. "Oh."


Author's Note: Yes, this was a drabble. No, I don't regret it. Yes, I think Donghae is the most adorable thing to come out of South Korea.

-GuardianOfTheDawn =^w^=