Meeting you.

I Hate That I Love You

I was in my room when i hear someone calling my name. "Hana!" my grandmother whispered. "There's someone at the door!" She doesn't like to open the door if she doesn't know someone. So there i go to check. "Ahhh it's one of Sehun's friends." i said as i was opening the door. He told me that his friend, Tao's brother was coming. I seen tao before but never really talked to him and this was the first time seeing his brother too.

He turned around. Wow! I thought, he was glowing well my mind made it seem like it. ."Um your brother said he should be here in a bit."     "Ah, yes come in." I could feel my face heat up as he hesitantly entered the house. 

He sat at the stairs.

"I'm Jong-in, tao's brother." he introduced himself.  

"I'm Hana." I introduced myself. no point in saying im sehun's sister of course. he nodded then we fell in silence for a bit 

"so what grade are you in?" I asked him

" 2nd year and you?" 

"Oh 1st year."  School was okay didn't really like it but i want a education of course. the year is almost over with only 1 month left. Also sehun and some of his friends are graduating.  

"Would you like something to dri-" i was cuaght off as my grandmother gave him a drink. I pouted but then saw him smile. Oh lord! such a perfect smile! Im dead!ahh!. I screamed in the inside. 

After 15mins, "Oh I hear the car pulling up." I informed him. I could feel my face heating up and then Sehun came in with his other friends. I saw them and just smile, looking around not really wanting to look at them. Im a really shy person. They all headed upstairs to his room. Then greeted my mom and sister as they came throught the door too.. Yes, Sehun or his other friends- the 18yr old ones- dont drive. Serisouly they are lazy; they dont want to drive themselves. 

I quickly went to my to my room which was located on bottom floor since i couldnt go up becuase of my chair. Though i would go up when i wanted to go use the computer that was located oustide Sehun's room.

Once in my room, I pop my feet up on the bed, lean back in my chair and watch T.V.  Then suddenly reached for my pillow and screamed into it. When i was finished i threw back into place. I couldn't stop thinking of Jong-In; his smile, his eyes, his voice, his skin tone even.he was just pefection.... wow is this love at first sight!....noooo...It's just a small crush.!

My sister-Soo Min- then came into our room-Yes, sadly we share- I told her about tao's brother. She just nodded, eating some chips-since she just got home from school and was watching T.V. I don't think she even pay attention to me but Oh well i was happy. 

Sadly,I didnt see him again as they stayed up stairs playing video games and would send someone down to bring snacks up. They ended up leaving before dinner. Seriously who can play video games for 5 hours.....-ok , ok i would too if i was really into the game. 

I just hope I see him again.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay, so that is the first chapter!~ hope it was ok .... ahhh i would have wrote longer but omg i have been drown in essays for my english class, since its summer its one after another. T^T  

Anyways hope its okay for now i just wanted to put something up for you guys. 

Thanks for/reading/subscribing/ and any comments you make.!~~~  ;)