CHAPTER FIVE

Come back Home - The State of a Great Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 yrs ago (I’m not a gay)

 

 

“I knew I was so wrong about joining that fraternity.” Suho slouched in at Luhan’s bed.

 

“I’m so sorry guys. I didn’t notice it was the lifetime slip. I should have read it carefully before handing it to you guys.”

 

Luhan apologized to his friends.

“No, it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have dragged you two on this thing.” Joonyoung said.

 

Suho got up from the bed and shook his head. “Let’s just face the consequences now. We have to, there’s no going back now since we passed our names there.”

 

The two smiled to Suho and fist bumped them.

 

“Let’s just pray, those paddles won’t hurt that much.” Luhan comforted Suho, he was trembling at the thought of the challenges they’ll have to do.

 

“Amen.” Suho said that made the two burst into small laughs.

 

 

“What?? I can’t do these. I won’t. I swear to my dead mom not to wear these kind of stuffs ever” Suho complained after being told to act gay at a said restaurant near the school.

 

“We have to if you don’t want some beatings from them. Jun-myung, a month, no, less than a month. Then we’ll be full pledged and we’ll live mightier than those bully monkeys at school.” Luhan handed the clothes to him.

 

Suho bit his lower lip, he wants to cry right now. Wearing woman’s clothes will be a curse for him.

 

“Man up, okay? It just an hour.” Joonyoung tapped Suho’s back.

 

They went to the said place and acted like those hardcore gays they’ve seen on TVs.

 

Luhan wore heavy make up as a camouflage and made himself look like a girl, so no one will recognize him in there.

And the two look feminine too on their innocent concept.

Some of their masters were there so they had to act as a gay not a girl. They tried hitting on some of guys they saw there.

 

 

After that, they went home already. It was done after a couple of hour as it was extended due to their lack of acting.

 

When Luhan was on his way to his house, he saw Taemin waiting in front of his gate.

 

“Hey, what’s up!” he bowed to him as he was a full pledged already.

 

“I brought you the pills. Thought you’d be needing it for today’s mission, turns out I was late as you’re already done.” Taemin handed Luhan the pills. “don’t overdose yourself with it. It could be bad for you” he warned Luhan, “or good.” He smirked at the last word.

 

“Bye” then he went on.

 

When Luhan got inside threw off his wigs on the floor.

 

‘Damn these fraternity nonsense!’ he mentally cursed.

He showered after eating the dinner that was set on his table by Dara.

 

He haven’t seen Dara for awhile now since he was too busy. He didn’t tell her about it, he doesn’t want to worry her.

 

Dara never misses to set Luhan’s dinner every afternoon. She’ll wait there for an hour and if he still won’t come back at eight on evening she’ll go home and will never miss to leave a letter too.

 

‘ I missed Dara.’ He thought after reading her letter. He won’t face Dara not until he’s done with those missions. He can’t keep secrets to Dara so he had to avoid being with her for the mean time.

 

He looked at the pills and took one before going to sleep. It makes him fall asleep faster when he’s tired.

 

 

At school.

 

Bom, one of Dara’s friends handed her pictures of the three yesterday.

“I can’t believe it too when I passed at them. I didn’t know they were into things like this.” She exclaimed over and over again.

 

Dara, though she was so shocked keep slightly smiling to hide how she really feels. ‘ is this why I can’t get to see him nowadays?’ she thought.

 

“What would you do now? Now that the guy you’ve always liked turns out to be one of those who likes his own gender?” Bom asked her, she knows Dara too well. They’ve been bestfriend since Luhan had his own friends too.

 

“It doesn’t changes anything.” Her words broke.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I still like him, it’s not like I ever asked for him to like me the way I like him.” She smiled to her friend.

 

“So you’re saying so long as you like him, it doesn’t matter whether he likes you too or not?”

Dara nodded.

 

“You’re a hardcore admirer! No, you are crazy who had liked a gay.” She rolled her eyes to Dara.

 

 

Dara was thinking too much how he’d face Luhan now that she knows his secret.

 

She was no better liar when it comes to Luhan.

 

She went home straight and forgot to set Luhan’s dinner. She was staring blankly at her bathtub.

 

She soaked herself too long that she fell asleep at the tub.

 

 

 

 

“I love you Dara. You don’t know how much courage it took me to tell you that.”

Dara stared at Luhan’s eyes, those eyes she wanted to see when she woke ups every morning.

 

“I, I love you too, you know that. Since we’re kids I’ve been telling you that.”

 

“I know.” He whispered. Their face was so close with each other. Dara bit her lower lip, readying herself for the kiss.

 

 

He leans forward and. . .

 

 

 

 

Dara woke up when she drowned on her tub.

 

“Whoah, that was close!” she was chasing her breath.

 

“What time is it?” she hurried finishing her bath. It was already past ten at night.

 

“Oh my god! Luhan’s dinner!” she grabbed her jackets and took off to Luhans place.

 

 

When Luhan got home, there were no foods at the table. ‘what happened?’

 

‘did she got tired of me already?’ he wipes off the tears that escaped from his eyes.

 

He went straight to his bed and took one of the pills. it’s his 3rd pill today. It was becoming a habit.

 

 

He heard his door bell ring. ‘who is it, at thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter