CHAPTER ONE

Come back Home - The State of a Great Confusion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present time

 

 

 

“We’ve found where, your friend, Kim Joon Myun has been living all this time, Sir.”

He was still looking outside his window pane, undisturbed by this guy’s presence.

 

“He has changed his name to Park Suho, that’s why it took us so long to locate him.”

This time, the guy tilted his head with his brow raised, and looked at the latter’s face.

 

“The woman you were looking for, she lives at Park Suho’s neighborhood.”

The guy leaned over his chair to cross his legs then puts his index finger on his chin.

 

“Yixing, what’s my last appointment this week?”

 

“Tomorrow, you have an interview with Forbes Asia and on the afternoon you have a meeting with the President of Hang Lung Group. The day after tomorrow, you have dinner appointment with Wu Empire’s new CEO. And-“

 

“Cancel the dinner with their new heir and the rest appointments. Book me a flight the day after tomorrow.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The whole nation now knows about your being on the-”

“That came sooner than I expected.”

“Mr. Zhang, have you already bought the listings I gave you?”

“Yes Sir.”

 

The guy wearing his Armani suit, for the nth time checked his attire, and then went outside.

 

 

Mr. Zhang opened the car’s door for him.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you, I don’t like someone opening the car’s door for me?”

 

“I’m sorry Sir!” he bowed to him.

 

He just shrugged. “Forget it.” then he went inside his limousines.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the airport, there were few reporters waiting for him.

 

As soon as they flocked to him, questions rained and the all his body guards were safe guarding him.

 

“Mr. Luhan, is it true that you’ve been on rehabilitation center before?”

 

“Mr. Lu, are you coming back to Korea and continue your business there?

 

"Are you and Miss Lee Chaerin really dating??"

 

"When are you planning to marry her, Mr. Lu?"

 

“Move!  move!” Mr. Zhang was protecting Luhan on the reporters.

 

 

 

But in the midst, he blew raspberry before he stopped and took off his Prada Shades.

 

He faced the reporter with impassive look.

 

“Yes, I’ve been there during my teenage. And No, I am on my vacation and my business here is still at its peak and I’d like to continue working with the companies here at Beijing.

Business plans with Korea Industry is another story. Dating will be last thing on my mind. Now if you’ll excuse us, there’s a plane flight waiting for us.”

 

With that, the reporters dispersed.

 

 

 

 

Luhan rests his head on his business class seat and his secretary sits beside him.

“Kris, I mean, the new CEO of Wu Empire group wanted you to stay on their hotel in Korea. What would you like me to do about that? Want me to cancel on him again?” Yixing asked without looking at Luhan’s direction who seemed so preoccupied.

 

“No, actually, call him. Let’s hangout on his newly opened Club Bar. I’d like to pass time before meeting ‘them’.”

Yixing seems to notice the nervousness in Luhan’s voice.

So he asked him before he could even stop himself, “Luhan, why can’t you forgive the girl already?”

Luhan looked at Yixing with questioning look.

But he pushed himfurther, “I mean, you never told me why you hated her, you said you love her but-“ Luhan stopped whatever Yixing is going to say next.

 

 “it’s loved now, not love, okay?” he scowled at him.

 

Yixing just shook his head. “Whatever, what my point is, if you hate her, doesn’t that mean you still have feelings left for her? You just can’t accept whatever happened between the two of you.”

 

“Lay, let’s not talk about my past.” Luhan grabbed a glass of water and gulped it.

 

 

They both slept the entire flights.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A woman covers her bare legs with his hands, complaining to the elder for an hour now.

“Narsha-unnie, why do I have to wear it like this? This is ness. If they-” the elder slapped her shoulder.

“Stop complaining Dara. I thought you needed money. The pays here are so high. And they pay weekly not monthly. Didn’t you say you needed the money next week for the school enrollments?”

“Yes but-“

“Don’t worry, your only job is to po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter