You Won My Heart

You Won My Heart - Yoochun

Rumbling thunder happily accompanied the dark clouds that started to congregate in the sky. Looking out the large windows of your office, you sighed as you looked back at the paperwork you still had to finish. Checking the time on your phone, it was already past dinner time and you weren’t even halfway done yet.

Another sigh escaped your mouth as you undid your tight bun and let your curled hair fall from the tight hairstyle that was mandatory for your job. Running your fingers through your hair, you pulled your hair over one shoulder as you continued to work as hard as you could to plan these weddings that you were over.

Making sure each one was perfect, a yawn spilled from your lip glossed lips, covering your mouth, you looked over your final documents before you set them aside. Gathering your things you happily pulled your coat over your shoulders as you saw the downpour that was outside.

Pounding against your window, you lifted your bag onto your shoulder before you started to head down the lonely, dark halls with only the emergency lights occasionally lighting up the hallways before you. Walking down the few flights of stairs you pushed the glass doors open and walked out into the pouring rain.

Lightning shot up in the sky as you smiled to the perfectly clean smell of rain that you so dearly loved. Watching the droplets crash onto the hard concrete below, you smiled as you saw their ripples expand in the puddles in the street.

Pulling your cotton hood tighter around you, you couldn’t help but feel the cold air around you start to soak through your clothes and into your skin. Folding your arms over you, you tried to conserve body heat before you looked at the street name.

Finding yourself quite close to your boyfriend, Yoochun’s apartment, you looked up at the clouds as the rain began to pour down. Picking up your pace, you ran to his place just as you were soaked. Knocking on his door with your shaking cold hands, you wished that he wasn’t sleeping due to the slightly late hour.

Straining your ears you tried to listen to him move behind the door the handle moved as you bit your blue lips, your knees shaking beneath you.

"Hello?" Yoochun’s voice asked into the storm as you looked up at him. His eyes widened in surprise, "_______, what are you doing here? Why are you so wet?"

Yoochun opened the door wider and gestured you to come in, stepping inside, your jacket was dripping wet as the warmth of his home wrapped around you, however you were still shaking. ping your jacket with your unstable fingers, you pulled off your hood as your hair stuck to the sides of your face.

"I-I couldn’t make it home in the storm after work" Your lips quivered causing you to stutter a little. Yoochun let a small smile settle on his face at how cute you looked when you were wet.

"Don’t worry, you can stay here until the storm passes." He helped you peel your sopping wet jacket from you and threw it in a laundry basket that was half full with dirty clothes.

With one layer gone you felt slightly warmer but your chattering teeth make him chuckle as he grabbed the laundry basket.

"Come with me and we will get you into something a little dryer and warmer" He smiled taking your hold hand in his warm one. Nodding your head, he walked with you to his bedroom. You watched his beautiful hand wrapped around your red fingers, sending his warmth to you as you smiled and held his hand back.

Pushing the door open to his bedroom, his bed was perfectly made as he set down the laundry basket beside it and let go of your hand before throwing you a towel. Catching the white towel, you began to dry your face and hair trying to prevent yourself from getting sick.

Rummaging through his closet, you watched him tap his lips with his finger trying to make an outfit that would fit you as well as be warm enough for you.

"Here you go" He placed the clothes beside you. "Place your wet clothes in the basket and then I will wash them for you."

"Thank you" You looked up at him probably with your makeup all running down your face. He nodded to you and kissed your cheek gently.

"I’ll make you something warm too" He added before he walked out the door and closed the door behind him to give you some privacy.

Peeling one piece of clothing off of you at a time, you tossed them into the basket before you took his dry clothes and pulled the large navy blue sweater, with some white letters written on the front, you pulled your hands through the sleeves as it was a little big for you but it was also very comfy. Looking back at the bed, you smiled at a pair of his new boxers laid there as you pulled them over your legs.

Your damp hair stopped dripping as you pulled it into a messy bun, grabbing the basket, you opened the door and walked out trying to locate Yoochun.

Turning your head to look into the kitchen, he had a single mug on the counter as he stirred it carefully while the steam happily lifted from the warm liquid.

"Here is my laundry" You walked over to him and placed the basket on the chair as he nodded.

"I made you some hot chocolate for you" He lifted his eyes from the mug as he carefully slid it over to you while looking at his clothes on you.

"Do you have some longer pants for me to wear?" You asked him, letting your fingers move along the warmth of the cup.

"They would be too long for you to wear, besides I know you get too warm when you are under a blanket so those would work better" He smiled, patting your shoulder before taking the laundry and starting a load of his clothes and yours.

A blush started to fill your cheeks while you sipped the warm hot chocolate that he made you. Looking over at you and smiling he sat back on the couch as he grabbed his controller and un-paused his game. Turning your head to the sudden sound of car wheels squealing you smiled seeing his head focused on the screen.

Shuffling your feet over to his couch, you took a seat beside him and pulled a warm blanket over your bare legs, crossing your legs, your fingers brushed against the matte finish on the mug while you watched him play his game with a smile.

"Is this what you were doing before I came over?" You asked moving your eyes to his side profile that gently was highlighted from the screen that was in front of him.

"Mhmmmm" He just hummed while keeping his eyes on the screen. His toned arms flexed with every moment and every button that he pressed. The veins in his arms and hands started to make an appearance as they pressed themselves against his skin.

Once his race was over, you smiled as you saw that he was in first place, moving closer to him, he rested his arm on the back of the couch while you leaned your head on his shoulder. Smiling down at you, he wrapped his arm around you as you just snuggled closer to his warm body.

"Can I try to play with you?" You looked up at him as you watched him start another race.

"Sure, just after this race" He leaned down and rested his head on your wet hair as you became fascinated with the way his fingers moved on the buttons while his eyes stayed glued to the screen. Trying to lean what buttons go to which commands, you picked it up pretty quickly.

Finishing your hot chocolate, you placed the empty mug on the side table. As he finished his race with yet another first place trophy, he leaned over and grabbed a controller for you. Turning it on and signing you into his guest profile, he handed the controller to you as you held it in your hands.

"Do you know the controls?" He asked you, knowing that you were watching him.

"C-Can you go over them with me again?" You asked a little shyly.

"Sure" Yoochun smiled and placed his controller on his lap before his hands gently rested on yours. "Hold the controller like this, this is go" He pressed your right trigger finger "this is how you stop" He let your right finger go and pressed on your left one as he went through all of the buttons, his finger pressing against yours as he showed you everything you had to know.

"Okay, do we get to do a race now?" You asked trying to memorize the controls.

"Yeah, but only just a race between you and me" He smiled going through the menu’s to set up the couple race.

"Go easy okay?" You looked up at him with your big eyes.

"Sure Jagi" He turned and kissed your forehead with a smile. "Okay, get ready"

The countdown numbers happily flashed on the screen while you looked at your car. Pressing the gas when ‘Go’ showed up on the screen you took off happily, in first place you saw Yoohcun trailing you in his car.

"What are you doing? I thought we were going to race, not play follow the leader" You pressed your brakes and his car slammed into yours.

"I’m going easy on you like you said" He chuckled as he sped up and hit your car in the back.

"Fine, let’s race" You bit your bottom lip while you pressed the gas and sped off happily. A deep chuckle came from his lips as he bumped you on the couch trying to mess you up but he smiled as you two were challenging each other.

Around every turn and straight away, you two were battling for first place.

"Jagi, let me win please" Yoochun started to beg as the last mile came up on the screen to end the race.

"We will see" You sang happily as you and him were neck and neck all the way to the finish line. Crossing the line, you smiled thinking that you had won as he wrapped his arms tightly around you and pulled you into his lap.

"How dare you not let me win!" He nuzzled his head into your neck, making you squirm in his arms.

"You wanted to race so I raced" You giggled while trying to pry his arms away from you. Both of you looked up at the screen as you chuckled.

"Yoo-ssi, we tied" You said through your giggles as he looked up and saw the word on the screen.

"Looks like we challenged each other" He smiled and kissed your cheek while holding you still tightly against him.

"I like watching you better though" You turned your head and kissed his cheek.

"Okay, then you can watch me the rest of the night." He smiled as you looked out the window and saw the rain not letting up anytime soon. Seeing the raindrops having a race of their own you smiled and relaxed in his arms as you made yourself comfortable in his lap.

Laying your head on the cushion of the couch while his arms still were around you, a blanket covering your legs and his while you watched him race a few more times.

The weight of your eyelids were slowly closing over your eyes, your breath started to slow as the sounds of the game and his constant breathing lulled you right to sleep.

After a few hours, Yoochun was yawning so much that he could hardly keep his eyes open, looking down at you while his game saved, his fingers gently pushed your hair away and pet your cheek with the back of his fingers. A proud smile yet protective smile curved onto his lips while he leaned down and kissed your cheek softly.

"Sweet dreams" He whispered before he turned off the tv and carefully moved under you and wrapped his arms around your stomach while his legs intertwined with yours.

"You’ll always win first place in my heart" He whispered softly before placing a kiss on your neck before closing his eyes and the two of you falling asleep under the gentle glow of a lamp that was too far out of his reach.