Dandyu: Promises

Dandyu: Promises

"Finally, huh?" Sunny smiles and grabs Taeyeon's hands. Taeyeon was guilty, but also relieved at the same time. 

~*~*~

A few years ago

 

"Actually, Sunny.. I.." Taeyeon stuttered with pink cheeks. "I.. I like you.. more than a friend... I-I love you!" 

 

Sunny was surprised, she would've never thought their leader wasn't... straight. She just smiled a little and her expression drops afterwards. "I'll be honest, Taeyeon. I actually like you more than a friend too... but, I disagree in entering into a relationship.."

 

Taeyeon's expression drops and she slightly shifts her line of sight to somewhere else. "It's okay, actuall-"

 

"Even though I disagree to it, I don't mind, Taeyeon.. we could get into one, but I have a condition.. just one." Sunny cuts in with a serious tone. Taeyeon looks up and nods.

 

"We know we love each other, Taeyeon. But, everyone would disagree to.. lesb..ian.. marriage. Therefore.. if you ever find a man you love more than how much you love m-"

 

"I got it, Sunny. We're both doing this, huh?" 

 

Sunny nods. "I don't care, it's either we do this or we don't get into a romantic relationship."

 

"Promise," Taeyeon said and held out her pinky. "And, I love you"

 

"Promise," Sunny helds out her pinky and interlocks it with Taeyeon's. "I love you too."

~*~*~

 

"We're breaking up, right?" She asked in a tone of sadness. Taeyeon nods and hugs her. "But I still love you. Let's just stay as sisters."

 

Sunny buries her head in Taeyeon's brown wavy hair and hugs her back. "Congratulations" She said. Her voice made Taeyeon relieved, her tone doesn't have any jealousy, neither hatred nor anger. 

 

Taeyeon's heart breaks as she felt the area around her neck wet.

 

She pulls herself away from the hug and cups the younger's cheeks. Her eyes were sparkling with tears. Sunny's expression couldn't be told. She was both happy and sad. Happy that Taeyeon finally got a guy she loves and sad that she will have to be alone from that onwards.

 

"You'll get one too, Sunny. Don't be heartbroken. There are thousands of men out there chasing you for your heart, it wouldn't hurt to try accepting any one of them." Taeyeon consoles her.

 

"I might need some time to get over this, Taeyeon." Sunny bluntly told her. "Regardless, keep in mind that I still love you, if he ever breaks your heart, remember that you have me." Sunny gets up and wipes her tears. "Don't worry, I wouldn't get into a whole month of depression."

 

Taeyeon sat alone at the bench. She couldn't feel even more guilty. After all, she started the relationship with Sunny, yet she ended it too. In a good way.

 

Sunny returned to the dorms and poured a drink for herself. 'Don't be heartbroken' was all she could think of. 'After all, I was the one who gave that condition. We promised. It hurts. It really hurts, but deep in me, I felt happy for Taeyeon. She got a man.' She stirred her drink. She looks up and Tiffany was standing in front of her, opposite the table.

 

"You can't be sad about things like this for a long time, Soonkyu-ah." Tiffany comforts her and gently pats her head. It's as if Sunny's the younger one, as usual. 

 

Tiffany smiles and said, "What has been done can't be undone, right?" 

 

Sunny took 3 minutes to digest Tiffany's words. Yes, once it's done, it can't be undone. She look her words to heart and heads out once again, to look for Taeyeon.

~*~*~

 

"It's the end, right?" Sunny said.

 

Taeyeon turned around, astonished. "That's... fast.."

 

"You're still here. Aren't you going back?" Sunny said and backhugs Taeyeon. "I was going to." Taeyeon replies.

 

"So... today's our official breakup, yeah?" Sunny said. She seemed to have gotten over it. Tiffany's words must have strucked her hard. "Let's be together forever, as sisters. Don't ever leave me." 

 

"I wouldn't,"

 

"Another promise?" Sunny holds her pinky out. "Another promise." Taeyeon interlocks her pinky with Sunny's.

 

--------------------

Uhuhuhu!!! I heard Taeyeon got into a relationship with Baekhyun, right?? Nah, I'm not sad, I'm totally happy for her. //though my dandyu heart is breaking a little// 

I'm just making sure I don't sound butthurt-- I'm really not!!! Actually, I have this idea for a long~long time already, I'm just waiting for one of those two to date /I'm evil by nature mehehe/

Just gonna say, congratulations, Taeyeon! Be happy, and Baekhyun, don't you dare to break her heart. Be a man! A namja!!

Lastly, please don't bash me. I'm serious this time, i'll remove the comments that bashes me, or Baekyeon. I believe they'll be happy, and what's done can't be undone, there's no stopping to their relationship! 

Ppyong~ Next time then!