Chapter 1

I will never let go of you.

Just one simple day at work..

"Attention guys. All of you will be receiving a very special mission today. I have gotten a call from Mr. Jung Sook Jang, and I'm pretty sure all of you know who he is." Jang Sir said with a tone of seriousness. All of us nodded our head as he continued on, "These days, he has been receiving threatening letters which involves his daughter. Because he is a very highly respected guy, he is very worried about his daughter, Krystal Jung. I would like all of you to put in your best effort and protect her from today onwards". Jang Sir then patted on Kai's shoulders and whispered, "If you can complete this mission weell, I have high regards for you."

As soon as Jang Sir left, he room was suddenly filled with groaning noises from Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "How could we even protect her. "She's freaking known for being the ice princess and her coldness towards people. She doesn't even talk to the media when her father is being interviewed. How are we going to protect such a girl." Baekhyun exclaimed, trying hard to push away the responsibility of having to protect her away.

"Come on guys! I don't think it'll be that hard. She's probably only like this on the outside. Let's pack up and put everything in the car, and we can go for a good lunch before we go to Mr. Jung's house." Kai announced to his subdorminates.

Kai was one guy with great prospects. He often took care of high ranking people when danger was near and often succeded in his missions. This time would not be an exception for him, just like how he believed himself and his principles.

Quickly and hungrily, Exo packed up the things they needed for the protection. Laptops, headphones, wires, chargers, food and almost everything and were set to go. Just before they leave, they had to grab a good lunch, like what Kai had announced to s.


At the same time at the Jung residence...

"Krystal, there'll be some police officers coming over to protect you later. Remember to treat them nicely and welcome them" Mr Jung said to Krystal, while Krystal still looking around, not concentrating.

Krystal was known as an ice princess. However, it was because she had scars when she was younger and since then had mood disorders. Because of this, she seldom conversed with anyone and always wanted to create a space and a wall away from other people. She never knew how to talk to others, let alone these group of strangers that are going to spend the time with her at her house just to protect her.

"But dad.... dad i cannot do it. Dad i can take care of myself, can you ask them not to come?" Krystal hesitated. No I can't do this. How am I going to face all these people. She thought to herself, as she looked down at her feet.

"Come on Krystal. You know in this entire life, I have dedicated all my love towards you. You're the most important to me and I won't let the person threatening us hurt you at all. You cannot be hurt, you're my precious daughter. You'll be fine, I'll be here for you no matter what." Mr Jung reassured Krystal, while patting on her shoulders.


"I'm so full!" Suho exclaimed, patting his tummy. The entire group of them just went to their favourite hotpot place to eat their lunch. Baekhyun suddenly sighed again, "Oh now we need to face the reality. Krystal Jung, please don't be difficult".

Kai then tried to cheer his group up, "Come on guys! This won't be that bad! I'm sure Miss Jung wouldn't be as bad as we think of her to be alright! I'll treat you guys this time so let's go and complete this mission!" Exo then left the restaurant and headed on to the Jung residence. 

After about half an hour of travelling and grumbling, they finally arrived at the Jung residence. The Jung residence was just marvellous. "Oh my god. This is a freaking castle. What are we even doing here" Chanyeol screamed. Kai stepped out of the car and literally, they were all blown off by the house.

(A/N : haha guys if you find this familar, this was from the heirs haha!!)

"Let's go in now to meet Mr Jung. Stop lazing around Sehun! GET UP!" Kai shouted at the lazy sehun, still sleeping in the car.

Sehun slowly got up and the entire of the group followed behind Kai. They walked up to the doorbell and pressed on it. Instantly, they were welcomed by two maids. "Senior Inspector, Kim Jong In (this is Kai's full name). I am here on a mission by the police. Please inform Mr Jung and he should be aware about it." Kai said with a deep tone. At the same time, the two maids were just fascinated on Kai's looks. Kai was known as one of the most good looking and aspiring guy in the entire police force. However, he was single which brought people to think he was gay. 

The two maids then brought the guys into the living room and told them to wait for a while.

"Oh my this place is just wonderful. WE ARE GOING TO WORK HERE?????!!!!" Baekhyun said excitedly.

"Yes oh my god did you see the plants outside the house. They are so well maintained how do they even do that?" Chanyeol added in his comments. 

"Be serious, guys. We're at work. Stop fooling around." Kai said seriously.

Just then, Mr Jung walked in together with a young looking girl. Sehun then nudged Kai and whispered, " Look, she's here".

Kai then looked up and boom, an eye contact with Miss Krystal Jung, the ice princess of Korea.


wah !! done with my first chapter hahahaha. so basically i think this is really badly written and its probably really bad. im sorry hahaa but im open to all sorts of comments so please let me know how you feel below !! im sorry for writing this chapter as a third person so ill actually go in depth on my next chapter and start to take the pov of both krystal and kai. i hoped you like this~~ and please do comment and subscribe !!!

thank you !!