Just Like A Christmas Day

Just Like A Christmas Day

“I hate you Tao,” Sehun murmured under his breath, smiling at the children which were standing in a queue to their stall. “I will burn your Christmas present today. I will throw it to fireplace and then roast marshmallows over it.” He handed a candy cane to another child while glancing at his own boyfriend. Tao was sitting on a big, throne-like chair, dressed as Santa Claus and asking little children what would they like for Christmas. They received some random gift, took a picture with Santa, then they were directed to Sehun, who was giving them sweets and he really didn’t mind that. When Tao asked him to replace his friend from work for one evening, he was expecting dressing as an Elf or a reindeer. He could even take pictures. Yeah, he wouldn’t mind that.
But six hours of standing dressed as ing Mrs. Santa Claus was never in his plans.

Yes. He, Oh Sehun, was forced into short, red dress and long blond wig. But the worst thing was that Zitao knew from the very beginning what the younger one would have to wear, and he hadn’t told him. He was even smiling playfully when the other was putting on white tights.
“Stop it, you look amazing.” the older one hid his smile behind the white beard and seated a small girl on his lap. “Then again the dresses you put on just for me are far shorter, so I don’t know why you are so bothered.”
“Shut up or I will shove a candy cane up your… Merry Christmas little girl” He handed the sweet to a child.
“Well, you look better than Taeyeon anyway. But I don’t think that Baekhyun would like to you.” Hun looked left to send Jongin (who had an Elf costume on) a death glare. But he didn’t really care and continued speaking. “At least you wouldn’t get pregnant.” He laughed and Chanyeol, who was standing beside him, did too.
The youngest one rolled his eyes and pouted. Well, Taeyeon's pregnancy was the reason that he was working today. When Baekhyun found out that his girlfriend was pregnant, he didn’t wait another moment and proposed. She was so excited about it (and maybe about Baekhyun’s account balance too) that she agreed and quit her job.
“What’s with that face Sehunnie? Is it that time of the month?” asked Chanyeol with a mocking tone. He then high fived with Jongin, laughing out loud, like they usually did. The older one even terrified a boy with his way of expressing joy. Little guy burst into tears and hugged his mom tightly.
“Shut up you both or I will tell the boss that you screwed each other in the dressing room in Victoria’s secret.” Sehun growled, and that calmed down the couple a little.
Unfortunately not for long, because five minutes later they started bothering him again and they didn’t shut up till the end of the job. They stopped in the locker room, from which they almost ran out, saying they’re in a hurry, and Sehun didn’t want to see that longing look they threw at each other. Ew.
“Tao… Where are my clothes?” Sehun asked, when after ten minutes of looking for them, he couldn’t find his jeans and T-shirt.
“So…” Tao began “I have them in my bag. And before you start shouting…” He continued seeing the look on the younger one’s face “I would like you to go out with me dressed like that. “ he bit his
lower lip, looking at the floor “You know… we are always hiding and all, and I would really want to hold your hand, and kiss you in public… please, at least on Christmas Eve.” He finished with a big smile on his face.
The Korean boy sighed loudly, and looked at his boyfriend, blushing a little. 
“You’re lucky I love you” he murmured under his breath, and grabbed his hand. “Come on, let’s get this over with”
——————————————————
Seoul in the evening was attracting people with its shining lights. There were mostly couples on the streets, drinking hot chocolate, and spending Christmas Eve by taking pictures with each other and
hugging. Sehun was looking at all of those excited girls who were squealing ‘oppa’ to their not so older boyfriends. He rolled his eyes when one of the girls left a little bit of whipped cream on her upper lip ‘by accident’, just for oppa to kiss it off.
Sehun looked at his watch. He looked around once again, looking for a familiar black haired head. Yes, Tao left him here, on some bench, said he will be back in a minute and then disappeared. And he, in a dress and a freaking wig, was left exposed to some y-men who were looking at his legs. Urgh, just as he was thinking about it, he noticed another boy, who with a smile on his face was watching him crossing his legs. The boy had a cap backwards, fluffy jacket, tight trousers and-
Oh god

It was a guy from his school.

He felt his hands started to sweat and his heart skipped a couple of beats, that how nervous he got.

Kim Jongdae, one of the most popular people at his school, his chemistry partner, know as well from hitting on the whole female population of Seoul. (Not that his miserable attempts ever worked
anyway). Kim Jongdae, the best friend of school president Kim Junmyeon, and a close friend to Kim Minseok. The three of them couldn’t keep their mouths shut.
“I think I know you from somewhere…” Sehun didn’t even notice when Jongdae sat next to him. Oh boy, he is going to tell everyone.
“I don’t think so…” Sehun started with a weak voice and then cleared his throat. “It’s the first time I’ve seen you…” he stammered out and turned his head in the other direction. The older one was in the biggest percent of his friends who had no idea about his ual orientation, and he would rather not be coming out of closet while wearing the women part of its content, thank you very much.
“Are you sure? Because you look a little bit like…” Sehun clenched his teeth waiting for the worst. “You look a little bit like my future girlfriend” He grinned confidently, and Sehun suddenly didn’t know if he wanted to hit Jongdae’s head for this stupid pick-up lines, or if he wanted to laugh,
because really, his friend who was 99% straight was just hitting on him. (The 1% was left for Junmyeon, because Sehun started to notice this senpai-notice-me looks which Jongdae was sending to Junmyeon sometimes.)
He opened his mouth to answer, but behind him he heard accented Korean words.

“Weren’t you taught the rule ‘If not yours do not touch’ Kim Jongdae… hyung?” The last word was added after a moment of pause, even if the rest of the sentence was told in the informal kind of way. Tao’s face was serious, but Sehun saw the hidden amusement.
“Huang Zitao? This beauty here is yours?” He asked rising his eyebrow “So you are not-” he stopped in the middle of the sentence, like he was about to say something that he shouldn’t say. “Ah, never mind. She wasn’t signed by you, so how would I know?”
Tao in one moment came to Sehun and without hesitation put his hand on Sehun’s cheek, leaning in for a kiss. He brushed his lips lightly and then connected them for a brief moment. The younger one
wanted to push him off at the beginning, but then he realised that no one will look at them with a disgust on their face. He looked like a girl right now.
“Now she is.” Tao smiled, happy with himself. “And now please, let me and my… love drink some hot chocolate, alone.” He took the cups he put on a bench earlier and handed one of them to Sehun. 
“Right… So, Merry Christmas, or something!” Jongdae turned around and disappeared as quickly as he appeared. Just when he vanished around the corner, Sehun laughed out loud.
“He was hitting on me! On me, do you understand? Kim-I-want--Jongdae!” he couldn’t stop laughing. A moment later, when he calmed down, he took a slip of the hot chocolate. Whipped cream and caramel, his favourite.
“I told you you’re a nice chick.” Tao laughed, leaning in again, just to kiss him, this time a little bit longer. “You had whipped cream on your lip.” he explained, and Sehun blushed, because he didn’t do it on purpose at all.
“It’s nice.” the blond one stated, a few stolen kisses later, when nobody would push them apart and send to a gay-cure place. “Really nice actually.” he added, petting his boyfriend hair, who was actually lying on a bench with his head on Sehun’s lap.
“I’m happy to hear that,” Tao looked in his eyes, smiling again. “Everything for you.”

“I love you. Even if you’re stupid.”

“And I love you because you’re stupid.”

“Let’s go home, it’s cold. Will you warm me up?”

“You know what, you have a dress on already, maybe you could-“

“I will not call you oppa in bed, don’t even think about that!”

Tao just laughed.

And Sehun did it anyway.