Final

교생쌤 (My Student Teacher)

[A/N: Please listen to this song repeatedly while reading this fanfic, thank you! :3]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a bright and sunny day at Hanlim High. Every students looked happy as usual, including the quiet Oh Hyejoo who was taking selcas while walking around the corridor.

She was to engrossed in taking selcas that she didn't even hear the bell. As she took her last photo she bumped into her English teacher.

Lee Sungjong.

Sungjong's face didn't look too good as Hyejoo bowed many times to apologize. The students hurriedly went to their classes and Hyejoo jerked away from Sungjong as she fixed her glasses. She lowered her head as Sungjong sighed.

"You are looking at me right now, right? You’re looking at me, right? But everyone says you’re looking at them."

"Watch where you're going!" Sungjong shouted. "Didn't you hear the bell!?" Hyejoo flinched.

She quickly bowed and went to her class. "Don't be like this next time!!"

Hyejoo sat on her chair and Sungjong went in front of her class. Hyejoo opened her book and Sungjong started to write on the board.

"You’re smiling at me, right? I’m the only one feeling that smile. But my desk partner says she’s feeling it too, why is that?"

Hyejoo gripped her book while gazing at Sungjong. As Sungjong explains the subject, Hyejoo sneakily took her phone while looking if Sungjong caught her. She focused her camera on him and CLICK! She succeeded in taking a photo of him.

"I used to hate English but now I like it, At this rate, I might even become an English teacher."

Hyejoo stared at him with loving eyes and it made Sungjong notice her.

"Oh Hyejoo! You try!" He said and pointed at Hyejoo.

Hyejoo snapped out from her train of thoughts and started to browse her book clumsily. When she cannot find the answer, she looked up and grinned, signaling she can't answer.

"Oh my god, I love English teacher! I will take courage and tell him today. Don’t ignore me after you listen to me."

Sungjong sighed and shooed Hyejoo. Hyejoo, with a pout on her face, came out from the class. She peeked through the door and saw her seatmate standing while explaining. As she finished, she turned and saw a grumpy Hyejoo. She smirked a bit and made a 'sorry I win this time' gaze. 

"Ya!" Hyejoo mouthed.

RINGGGG!!

Hyejoo was already back at her chair. She bit her lips and BAM! She slammed her table hard.

"Boom boom my heart goes boom boom, my teacher is coming. I don’t know what to do, my heart tells me boom boom."

While the other students was laughing, joking and having fun. Hyejoo studied English alone.

"I know that I’m lovesick by myself, it’s so obvious. In the end, I just burn up my insides. Wait for me I’ll be your girl."

She studied everywhere. Class, the garden, even when Sungjong was teaching. 

"Now, can anybody answer this question?" He shouted.

"Me!" Hyejoo shouted and raised her hand.

"Okay, you, Oh Hyejoo!" 

Just as she was about to answer, her seatmate stood up and answered the question. She lowered her hand and frowned.

-After School-

She arrived at a ddeokbokki store. She ordered a big bowl for herself. She ate it like there's no tomorrow because she was upset. She ate a lot when she's upset. She wiped her lips and thought of something.

"Our age difference isn’t even that big, right now we’re teacher and student. But just wait, next year, we’ll become oppa and dongseng right away."

She walked around and stopped at a glasses store. She looked at herself in the mirror.

'Do I look ugly with this glasses?' She thought and took it off.

She tried the contact lenses she asked from the store clerk and she blinked. She smiled and was extremely satisfied.

-The next day-

"Don’t look so bewildered because I’ll be bewildered as well. I keep thinking of you, it’s like that for you too, right student teacher?"

She was walking confidently on the corridor and met Sungjong.

She bit her lips and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ears. She bowed and Sungjong just pass by. 

She was a bit surprised and turn to see Sungjong's back. She decided to shrug it off and went to her class.

----------------------------------------------

"I used to fall asleep during English but now I like it. At this rate, I might even become an English teacher."

"Hyejoo-ya, wake up!" Her seatmate said and she slapped Hyejoo's arm lightly.

She sttired in her sleep and woke up. Without her noticing, her phone dropped to the floor.

"What is it..?" She asked sleepily.

"Ms. Son asked you to see her at her office." she said.

Hyejoo nodded and went outside. Her seatmate found her phone on the floor and picked it up. Being the curious girl she is, she browsed Hyejoo's phone. Her expression changed to a confused + a mocking one.

She found something she wasn't supposed to see.

"Oh my god, I love English teacher. I will take courage and tell him today. Don’t just smile at me like that."

Meanwhile, Hyejoo came out of the room happily. She got some kind of letter. She skipped happily to her class. As she opened the door, the whole class turned to her. She got confused and snapped when she found her phone on Sungjong's hand. Sungjong turned to her and her letter fell.

"Boom boom my heart goes boom boom, my teacher is coming. I don’t know what to do, my heart tells me boom boom."

She took her phone harshly and ran outside. She sat on an empty bench and cried to her heart's content. She sniffed as she browsed her phone. She looked at her photos of Sungjong and cried more. 

"I know that I’m lovesick by myself, it’s so obvious. In the end, I just burn up my insides. Wait for me I’ll be your girl."

She felt like her heart was squeezed with strong hands and it made her cry and cry more.

"You love me love me tonight.."

She felt a presence next to her and turned. She was startled. 

It was Sungjong.

"I feel like I could fly to the sky, I quietly call out your name. Just wait, again today, I say the sweet words, I love you."

"It’ll be different, tomorrow will be different, you appear in my dreams every night. Then I’ll tell you again. I love you You love me tonight oh, I love you, You love me tonight oh yeah, I love you, You love me tonight yeah."

She quickly wiped her tears and stood up.

Sungjong bit his lips and walked towards her. Hyejoo just lowered her head of sadness and embarassment. Sungjong smiled and pulled her to a warm hug. Sungjong patted her back lightly while Hyejoo just sniffed but she felt warm with Sungjong's hug. Sungjong smiled again and hugged her tighter. Hyejoo didn't say anything but resting her head on Sungjong's shoulder. 

Hyejoo opened her eyes and snapped. She looked around. 

There wasn't anybody around her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

-About 7 years later-

Hyejoo was walking to a class when a boy bumped to her.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" She said to him.

The boy was blank for a moment and bowed to her.

Hyejoo scoffed and went inside the boy's class.

She put her books on the table and cleared .

"Okay everyone, we will start English class now."

The boy from before put his book up so he was a bit covered and took out his phone.

Then he took a picture of Hyejoo.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW IS IT~~? /wide eyes/

Well hope it's good since it's been a long time since I wrote a fanfic. HEHEHE CX

Thanks for everyone who viewed this fanfic!

I dont know what to say anymore so.................

BYE!!

-Rena

SUNGJONG SPAAAMMMM!!

LAST ONEE!! BYE BYEEEE~~~!! "성종 오빠, 난 너 밖에 안보인다아아아앙~~"