final;

One-sided

Well, IT HAS BEEN A YEAR SINCE BH/TY DATING NEWS AND ALSO A YEAR SINCE MY LAST  UPDATE SO HERE IT IS. (still wishing they'd broke up hahahah kill me now)

summary of twoshot will be provided at the end if u don't get it cos i at writing fanfics 


 

 

A year has passed.

 

A lot of things happened throughout this one year. From 12 to 11 at first. When they thought they were finally having a heads up for the future, another one left. 10. Recently, another one left also, unfortunately. 9. "Please no more, please no more" Chanyeol, the redhead a year ago has now crazy grey hair which suits him perfectly, prays as his palms were closed together in a form of praying motion, alone in his shared room. He continued, closing his eyes tightly as he mumbled those words again and again hoping God would hear him somehow and allow the group to maintain that number of members they currently have till forever. He stopped when he felt someone patting his shoulder. He knew who it was.

"I thought you were supposed to be out with Taeyeon noona?" Chanyeol asked without turning around, with slight bitterness in his tone. "Oh um the weather's not good tonight to go out, I guess" Baekhyun replied sounding nervous. "Are you sure Baek? The weather seems to be pretty good tonight. The members are all out to play basketball y'know" the giant stood up and walked past Baekhyun without even sparing a glance.

"Park Chanyeol please," pleaded Baekhyun. "It's been a year, let's talk for real"

"Can't you see I'm busy? I'm busy trying to make things work out between all of our members unlike you who sneaks out at night to be with a lady" the giant spitted out his words in utter derision with the most unpleasant look on his face. 

"PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun's face was red now. He couldn't believed his bestfriend(or maybe ex-bestfriend) would talk to him like that.

"Shut the up Byun Baekhyun. Who are you to call me by my full name? Heck, who are you even to even call my name and talk to me? It's been a year. Things will never work out between us. So keep it that way and mind your own business. Happy?" and with that, Chanyeol left the room, taking a picture frame on the way and throwing it onto the ground, shattering the glass into pieces.

Baekhyun was too speechless to do or even say anything. The giant never ever cursed before since they met, or at least in front of his eyes but today was the first. Baekhyun realised it was cue for him to not change anything between them and let the tension continue going till who-knows-when. He walked over slowly to the shattered photo frame and picked it up. Tears welled up his eyes as their one and only favourite picture of them in a picture frame has been shattered into pieces. I miss you Park Chanyeol, he thought.

 

 

Chanyeol left the dorm with full of regrets. He didn't know what to do. Did he just curse in front of his loved one? His mind was filled, he was fidgeting a lot as he was in the lift. He just wanted to leave the dorm and find somewhere to go to scream as loud as he can. As his mind rewinded back to scene that just happened, Chanyeol immediately broke down into tears. 

As it was happening, the lift doors opened.

"Hyung?

Chanyeol looked up to see none other than Jongin, with tears still streaming down his face. "Jongin-ah" the giant called out, cracking his voice. Jongin, not knowing what happened, immediately went inside the lift and  was about to press level 5 but Chanyeol quickly pressed level 6. The M-dorm. Throughout the lift journey, Jongin was tightly holding onto Chanyeol's back while the latter continously sobbed. Jongin knew something was really up if the giant wanted to go to M dorm instead of theirs.

When they entered M's dorm, Jongin immediately asked the older to sit and tell him what's wrong. "Jongin-ah, I can't take it anymore. Why does Baekhyun still affect me so much in so many ways? Why can't I move on? I'm such an idiot. I deserve to....die" 

"Chanyeol hyung!" the younger one raised his voice, shocked as to what the older just said. "No hyung, you definitely don't deserve to die. Don't say those things. I believe in you that you can move on. I understand you have been trying so hard for the past one year but nothing has progressed. I know it feels like hyung, I really do so please, stop holding on onto an unrequited love" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys, that's a wrap for Love Me Right promotions! You guys worked hard so here comes a whole month of holiday! No where outside Korea though but I'm sure you can use this time to catch up with your family and friends or discover some amazing places outside Seoul. Like I know this place-" "Yah manager-nim it's okay save that for later, geez you're more annoying than Joonmyeon hyung" the maknae spoke up making everyone burst into laughter. 

"Okay okay. I'm sending you guys to the dorm and then you guys are free okay?! Sehun, i'm letting this slide off okay you brat" the manager replied, raising his eyebrows. Sehun just smiled cheekily. EXO finally has some time away from their busy idol-life and finally have some time for themselves, although not 100% due to fans but it's better than not to have any at all. The members were finally in the van, on their way back to the dorm from their last Inkigayo stage for Love Me Right promotions. Most of them were asleep peacefully due to the satisfaction that they had successfully finished another promotion. But maybe not all of them were asleep, including Chanyeol. 

"Jonginnie, any plans for this month?" nudging Jongin who was beside him who was still awake. Baekhyun was seated directly behind Chanyeol with his earpiece on but somehow no music was playing. His eyes shifted to the both of them sitting in front of him when he heard the giant called the tanned boy 'Jonginnie'. Never have Baekhyun hear Chanyeol  calling Jongin like that. 

"Hyung what did you just call me? Jonginnie? BWAHAHA" Jongin laughed earning a smack from the giant.

"Yah the other members are sleeping,  you idiot" 

"Hyung, what? Jonginnie? What?" Jongin cooed at the older.

"Psh, really though. What are your plans?"  

"Hmm, nothing much. I can only visit my parents in 2 weeks time because they are not in Korea right now, as well as my noona and her husband. Why?"

"Oh I just have an extra ticket to Busan. Do you wanna go with me?" Chanyeol awkwardly scratched his head.

"Hmm Jonginnie says yes" Jongin joked making both of them burst in laughter. Unfortunately Baekhyun at the back seemed a bit down. He was about to ask the giant out to Jeju but tables have turned, Chanyeol was the one taking the opportunity into asking Jongin out.  

During the holidays, the Kakao group chat was busy as ever. All the members kept posting pictures in the group to update each other where they were at and what they were doing. Yixing and Xiumin went for a roadtrip. Chanyeol and Kai were having fun in Busan. Jongdae was at his hometown, peacefully enjoying some quality family time. Kyungsoo hanged out with Ryeowook. Unexpectedly or expectedly, Joonmyeon and Sehun signed up for a healthy relationship counselling group. Joonmyeon posted a photo of him and Sehun together on the group chat and it made everyonelaugh. Clearly Sehun's expression shows that he wasn't enjoying the holidays. Well Baekhyun....he just stayed at the dorm since his girlfriend was kind of busy with work. 

 

"Hyung," Jongin called out to Chanyeol who was busy day dreaming. "Hmmm?" the older looked up. "Let's have a talk for a bit" the younger cracked a soft smile which totally melted Chanyeol's heart, just a little. A little that's enough to make Chanyeol go crazy. Wait, what? They both sat down beside each other. Chanyeol stared at Jongin, waiting for the latter to speak up. But Jongin just kept staring back at Chanyeol. The older gave him a signal to talk but no words came out from the younger. They were just staring at each other's eyes. 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute. They never stopped. When they finally did break eye contact(the older beaking it because he was getting too mesmerized), they both chuckled together. They finally understand what it meant.

 

 

A month passed by in a blink and now they are already practicing for their EXO Lu'xion concert just to refresh their memory. "Okay guys that's enough for now. We'll continue in about 2 hours time" EXO's choreographer announced and left. The group members were all sweating and panting hard. Call Me Baby was sure hard with 9 members, some members having to take up more parts than before. They grabbed their phones and just sprawled out on the floor. "Hyung I'm going to the toilet for a bit" Baekhyun softly said before making his way to the restroom. The leader just nodded his head.

"Chanyeol please follow him to the restroom. He looks pale" Joonmyeon asked. He never looked pale, the giant thought.  "Alright hyung" Chanyeol mouthed a quick 'be right back' to Jongin before following Baekhyun. As he entered the toilet, Baekhyun was seen to be throwing up all over in the sink with his hands holding on tightly onto his stomach. "Baekhyun-ah!" the giant ran to him and rubbed his back for him soothingly hoping the vomiting would ease. After a terrifying 5 minute vomiting session in the toilet, Baekhyun finally was able to walk properly. Chanyeol took the cue to leave but a hand grabbing his, stopped him.  "Chanyeol wait" the younger one spoke. The giant turned around, making an eye contact with Baekhyun. The latter chuckled softly, realising how long it's been since they made a real eye contact. "Yes Baek, what is it?" the giant was getting impatient somehow yet he didn't want to leave Baekhyun alone in the toilet. "I'm....sorry. I really am. I never wanted our friendship to be this way. Everyday I pray for you that your heart will change and maybe you would act nice to me. It didn't matter if you were acting to be nice or actually be one. I just wanted to see that side of you again Chanyeol. I  know I act like i'm oblivious to your feelings towards me. To tell the truth, I know it Chanyeol. And I'm sorry I didn't acknowledge it at all. When Jongin told me you liked me, I-"

"Enough" Chanyeol stared into Baekhyun's eyes. "I've forgiven you a long time ago Baekhyun. But as for now I don't think we suit to be each other's company." Baekhyun was about to reply when Chanyeol's phone rang. Tears started welling up the younger's eyes and his heart immediately hurt when he sees Jongin name popping up on the phone screen with a small heart shape beside it.  

"Hmmm?"

"What's taking you and Baekhyun hyung so long? Is Baekhyung hyung okay?"

"Oh Baekhyun is really sick. I think we should send him home" the giant only glared at Baekhyun.

"Oh alright, i'll tell Joonmyeon hyung. Don't forget tonight"

Chanyeol ended the phone call while still having eyes on Baekhyun. "You're always going to be someone whom I act like I care in front of the fans but in reality, I don't." With that, the giant walked out of the toilet.  


COMPLETED: JUNE 19 2015

My first chapter was actually exactly a year ago when BH/TY news came out and I just typed to express my feelings. yes, it has been 1 year since my last update from the first chapter. So to everyone who doesn't get the whole story, Chanyeol is dating Jongin. Try to guess which part of the story tells you that. Also, Chanyeol is kind of my point of view towards this whole thing so forgive me, but this is a fanfiction okay chill. and NO CHANYEOL IS NOT GOING TO BE FRIENDS AGAIN WITH BAEK. He forgave Baek but he would nvr forget. I tried to include all these EXO members part just a little to make every member fair and square. I wanted Joonmyeon to step in so Chanyeol and Baek could be friends again since he is really a good leader but i don't think it fits in this twoshot so im really sorry if it seems like Joonmyeon is not doing anything to help them! my bias is Joomyeon ok i would nvr do anything to hurt his reputation ;~; thx if u read all the way, much love! <3

 

please leave comments! I take 100% criticism.