Im Siwan is....

So, Im Siwan is....

It started off in one fine morning, about 10 o’clock in the morning. I went to Star Empire building to bring back my bag which I left yesterday at the dance room. I went there with Hyemi and Hyuna unnie. At the front door, Minwoo oppa greeted me with his precious smile and asked where I was going. I answered while walking upstairs. The music blasted from the dance room cause ZE:A were practicing for their next comeback stage this week.

“Oi, maknae!” Kwanghee oppa greeted me.

“Hello everybody!” I said.

“What bring you here? Want to support our comeback?” Dongjun asked.

“Of course I will always support you guys” I pinched Dongjun left arm. “But I come here to bring back my bag” I added.

“As expected, cold maknae!” Heecheol oppa teased.

“You’re the one who is cold, oppa!” I said.

Heecheol oppa patted my head. I smirked. Siwan oppa walked towards me and greeted me happily before Kwanghee oppa yelled at me.

“Maknae-yah, put on some make up, you look like a half dead person. You’re so pale!”

“Ok, oppa. I understand”

“Yah! Yah! Yah! What is this? Don’t touch our maknae!” Hyuna unnie yelled from across the room.

“We don’t noona, we don’t!” Dongjun startled.

After brought back my bag, we left the office and headed to fan meeting event.

During the fan meeting event, there was one girl whom I was familiar with. She was my best friend in high school. I greeted her happily and she said it was her birthday. I sang ‘happy birthday’ with my members. She looked very happy then she gave me a letter. I told her that I will put it separately and read it later. She nodded and then went back to her seat.

At home, I read her letter and I was shocked. She asked me to introduce her to Siwan oppa. I didn’t know what to do. Shall I do it? I know it is going to be ‘just introducing your best friend to your fellow idol friend’ but what if she hope for more? All I know that Siwan oppa avoided girls because he wanted to focus on his career first. Well, that’s all I heard.

For three days, I didn’t call her. I needed some times to think. But I was scared that she would look at me differently for not take her wish seriously. So I decided to call her that morning, asked where she was at and told her where she needed to meet me tomorrow. She agreed.

The next day, we met at a small coffee shop near SE building. She greeted me happily and gave a box chocolate. I smiled and explained that I could not do anything. I said I didn’t close with Siwan oppa. I didn’t know his schedule, so he might be busy at that time. She looked disappointed.

“It’s not that I don’t want to introduce you to him. I just don’t know him that well. Yes we’re working at the same company, but we rarely talk. We just greet each other and that’s all.” I tried to explain.

“That’s okay. I understand. I just thought because we were best friend and you work at the same building….yah! ZE:A members!”

She pointed at the door behind me before she could finish her words. Suddenly Dongjun passed by at my right not knowing I was sitting there. Then he suddenly turned his back, making him recognized that I sat there.

“Oh, you’re here!” he smiled.

I greeted him and told him that the person who sat in front of me was my best friend since high school. He greeted her with his undeniable eye smile.

“What bring you here?” I asked.

“We’re celebrating something!” Dongjun giggled.

Then ZE:A members started to come towards me. My best friend looked so happy, especially when Siwan oppa greeted her.

“Well, I guess my job is done then..” I giggled.

She suddenly told me that she needed to go after she met Siwan oppa. She said she had to do something at home. She smiled at me, even though I thought there was something behind it. She packed her things in a rush then walked very fast.

“What did I do? What did you do?” Siwan oppa asked me.

“I don’t know. Seems like she’s angry.” I said

My phone vibrated while I was looking at the door like a fool because I was crazy confused. A text message arrived and it was from her.

“Park Minha well done! You said you don’t know Siwan oppa that well, didn’t you? Then what’s with the couple t-shirt you both are wearing today?! Your acting skill is great, but you missed some details.”

I looked at my shirt and took a glance at Siwan oppa’s shirt. We wore the couple t-shirt which we bought last month.