How It All Started

WGM with Vixx's Leo?!


Jinye's POV

"I'll give you 5 years to pursue your dreams to become an idol,but if those 5 years are over and you're not one of nation's top girl group you will willingly go back to our company and take over "

Those were the last words that my grandfather said to me before I went and became a trainee in JellyFish Entertainment.

My name is Kang Jinye and the only heiress of the Kang company.My grandfather wanted me to take over our company but I refused,my dream was to become and Idol and perform in front of a large crowd.

No one knew except my cousin L.joe that I'm an heiress and I plan to keep it that way.

For 3 years I've been a trainee , I worked hard and always do my best in hope to debut and finally today is the day, I'm finally going to debut as the Leader and Main vocal of Jellyfish Entertainment newest and only girl group "Dark Angels"

"Alright girls today is the day that we've been preparing for many years lets not fail and embarrass ourselves but don't forget to have fun ok?" I said to my members as we put our hands in before we go on stage .

They nodded and we all shouted "fighting" . We went on stage and performed our debut song , when we finished the crowds cheered.

Our labelmates Vixx came with a cake and congratulated us.

"Congratulations !" They all cheered . We were close with Vixx sunbaenims as before they debuted we were trainees with them for one year.

I'm really close with most of the members especially Hyuk as we are the same age except he is older than me by a few months.

There is one member that I'm not really close with and that is Leo sunbaenim.


Fast forward to 1 year later

Our popularity rise throughout that one year after we debuted. We released 3 mini albums so far and right now we're planning to release our first full album.

As we were preparing for our comeback our manager came .

"Girls take a break for a few minutes as I have an announcement."

We all gathered around him and listened .

"Now Dark Angels popularity have been rising throughout the year so our CEO thought that for you to be recognized more you need to join more variety shows.So he spoke to the producer of We got Married and one of you will join the programme" our manager explained.

"Oppa which one of us will join?" Asked Eunsoo our maknae .

"Well I don't know yet you will know in a few days time" he answered.

"Ohh" and "ahh" can be heard from the room.After the announcement we continued practicing as we were taking a break our main dancer Jisoo asked.

"Which one of us do you think will be on the programme?"

"Hmm I think it would be Jinye unnie " said Yoonyul our main rapper.

The rest of the girls agreed.

" Let's just wait and see but for now let's continue practing " I said

------
Leo POV

Right now we are practicing for our comeback stage for our album "Eternity". Just then our CEO came in.

"Boys take a break I have an announcement" We stopped our movements and gathered around our CEO.

"Now as you all know Vixx is one of the most popular group in South Korea today, I have decided to let one of you join the popular variety show We Got Married!" Our CEO announced.

We looked at him surprised .

"May we ask which one of us will join WGM?" Asked N

"Well you will start filming now .."

"Now?!" We said in unison.

Just then cameras flooded our practice room.One of the PD gave N a mission card coloured orange.N read the message.

"Congratulations ! One of the boys of VIXX has been selected to join our programme We Got Married. The lucky guy who will join is.."

N took off the sticker in the mission card.

"Jung Leo"

"Ohhhhhhh " was heard from all of the members including our CEO . Oh it's me ...

Loading ..Buffering.. Downloading..information downloaded.

ITS ME?!

I stood there dumbfounded.

"Ohhhhhhhhh our taekwoonie is getting married ~" chirped N beside me

"Ohh hyung I'm jealous !" Complained Ravi

"So who's the lucky bride?" Asked hyuk

"Leo hyung is in state of shock haha"laughed Ken

"Leo - shi ?" Called our CEO

"Oh it's me?" I asked the producer

"Neh ~ Next week you have to prepare an event to meet your wife "

"Ah yes.." I replied

Interview*" Annyeonghaseyo My name is Leo from Vixx please take care of me ."

Question" did you expect that it would be you that will join the programme?"

Leo: No I did not expect it at all

Question: Who do you wish will be your wife?

Leo: uhmmmm honestly I wish it would be Sojin Noona from girls day or Eunji from Apink

Question: why?

Leo: Because I already worked with them so I don't think it will be awkward.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
When all the crew members including our CEO left the practice room my members bombarded me with different questions

"Hyung what event will you prepare?" Asked Hyuk

"I don't yet . I still can't believe I'm joining " I answered

"Hmmm how about you give her flowers and serenade her?" Suggested Hongbin

"What are you talking about? That's too common ! You need to do something no one has ever done before !" Complained N

For the next 10 minutes the members kept suggesting ideas to me.

I took a sip of my coffee given by hyuk then an idea came to my head.

"I have an idea ! Can you guys help me?" I announced .

All through the night we were planning the event.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jinye POV

Right now we are preparing for our comeback stage.I'm currently retouching my make when cameras and crew flooded our waiting room.

We were given a mission card. I took it and read it.

"Congratulations ! One of the member of Dark Angels was selected to join WE GOT MARRIED the lucky girl who will join the programme is.."

I took the sticker off and ..

"Kang Jinye!" OMG !

"Wahhhh unnie congrats!" Said all of my members.

Interview*Anyeonghaseyo I'm Dark Angels leader Kang Jinye please take care of me.

Question: Did you expect to be selected for the programme?

Jinye: Well my members said that I would likely to be picked so I kinda expected it to be me.

Question: Is there anyone that you would like to be your husband?"

Jinye: well... I don't really have anyone in mind maybe..Uhmm Changjo oppa from TEENTOP or Vixx Hyuk sunbaenim?

Question: Why?

Jinye: Because I see both of them a lot. Both of them are very close to my age so I think it will work well.
>>>>>>>>>>>>

I was given another mission card.I read it outloud.

" You will meet your husband right now. Please go to the coffee shop across the building and your husband will be waiting for you."

I did what the mission card asked me to do.

I entered the coffee shop. I sat at the chair that was prepared by the crew.

"When will I meet my husband ?" I asked the PD, but he did not answer.Just then music could be heard .

It was a calm and soothing tune that was played by a guitar. A man playing the guitar came out and stood just about 3 meters away from me.

Then N sunbaenim came out with a red rose smiling and gave the rose to me, I was going to speak but he turned away then Ravi sunbaenim came out and did what N sunbaenim did.

Ken , Hongbin and Hyuk sunbaenim did the same thing then Leo sunbaenim came out holding a bouquet of white roses. He approached me and kneeled down in fron of me and said

"Will you be my wife?"

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

omo so so sorry for the late update my internet was cut off but I promise to make it up to you ^^ Plus I want to thank those who subscribed and up voted also those who commented aswell.

what do you think of the chapter? If you have any suggestions about the format of the story please comment it :) 

Please subscribe and comment ^_^ 

Hope you like this chapter <3