An Accident

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

The sounds of the people rushing into the hall was loud and clear. The hall was packed with many audiences. Their main interest was one, to watch the drama performance prepared by the school Drama's Club. At the back stage, Hyun Ae was giving some advices to the other members.

"Okay, guys! For the last time, I want to remember you guys. Put your heart and soul into this acting! Understand?"Hyun Ae screeched while rolling the papers in her hand. The others nodded in unison. They put their hands together and rose it up while shouting. "Hwaiting!"

When the members splattered up, getting ready with their costumes, Sun Mi approached Hyun Ae who was fixing her costumes. "Hyun Ae, I want to show you something."she whispered and gave her a mischiveous smile. Hyun Ae tilted her head in confusion. "What is it?"she asked as she followed Sun Mi toward the front stage.

They sneaked through the red and big curtain in front of the stage and peeked through the audiences in front of them. "Look there."Sun Mi coed and pointed her index finger toward a figure between the audiences. Hyun Ae searched for the figure and saw a guy whom she knew the most. "Omo! It's Kibum oppa."Hyun Ae whispered and quickly covered with her hand.

Kibum realized Hyun Ae was watching him. He quickly waved at her and smiled while showing a thumb up for her. Hyun Ae's face turned red as soon as she saw Kibum. She waved back in reply and smiled. "Yah, stop staring at him. We need to get prepare now."Sun Mi interrupted and elbowed her. Hyun Ae pouted as Sun Mi pulled her to the back stage.

"Just wait and see, oppa. I'll show you what I got!"she thought and throw her fist. A few moments later, one of the members shouted, signaling Hyun Ae to start. She nodded and quickly walked toward the stage carefully.

As soon as she on the stage, she's completely into her acting. Her acts could make everyone adores her. Who wouldn't? A talented teenage like her would probably become a popular actress!

Suddenly, the lights went off. Hyun Ae couldn't see anything except a black color in front of her. She walked a few steps forward but then she tripped onto something, caused her to fall. Hyun Ae's head was in pain. She tried to get up and resisted the pain that she received. But, the more she move the more pain she got.

Hyun Ae could feel cold liquid dropped from her forehead. Soon, she was unconcious.

----

[ Your POV ]

I fluttered opened my eyes tiredly. Why am I feeling dizzy? My head was in pain and I was lying on something's soft. Wait! Where am I?!

"You're awake?"I heard a voice from the side along with the sound of the door creaked. I turned my head and saw- Kibum? "O-oppa? What are you- doing here?"I asked and urked an eyebrow. Am I dreaming? He smiled and sat beside me. "You fainted during the acting. So, I brought you here."he replied and smiled.

"Acting?"I asked and tilted my head. What acting? Then, it hit my head. "Omo! The performance."I shouted caused Kibum to backward. "What happen to the performance? Oh no! I've ruined it."I mumbled and started to panic. The acting was all my dream.

"Don't worry. Your juniors had covered it up for you."he interrupted. I stared at him weirdly and tilted my head. "They lied that it was part of your acting since Sun Mi stated that you don't want to ruin the performance. But, you really had made the juniors worried."he continued and grinned.

I heaved a sigh when I heard it. It's rather a relief sigh nor defeated sigh. I've made the others worried. What a jerk! How can I fell and fainted during the performance? Ugh, I'm really unlucky nowadays.

"How's your head?"Kibum's voice startled me. I nodded in reply and smiled. "It's fine now."I said and grinned. Kibum sighed in relief and quickly took out something from his pocket. "Better I call Kevin now. He should be with you."Kibum beamed and quickly pressed the buttons on his phone.

Geez, I don't want to be with him. Being with Kibum is much more comfortable than being with that jerk! I just hope Kevin won't pick up the phone call. Please!

[ Kevin's POV ]

I stared at Min Ji noona and a smile slowly appeared on my face. Why did she had to look so beautiful? If only I marry her, I would probably be happy now. Rather than marrying that stupid girl who ruined my life!

"Why are you staring at me?"Min Ji's voice startled me. I shook my head and smiled at her. "Nothing. Staring at your face is my hobby."I joked and chuckled. I saw her face turned red and looked down. "Stop teasing me, Kevin."she coed and punched my shoulder lightly.

I grinned and brought my face closer to her caused her to froze. As our face was getting closer, suddenly my phone coed. I heaved a sigh and annoyedly pick up the phone. Who dare to disturb our moment?!

"Hello?"I started as soon as I pick up the call.

"Kevin, where are you?"I heard Kibum's voice.

"I'm with my friends. Why?"I asked back and rose an eyebrow.

"Yah! How can you hang out with your friends while your wife is sick at home?!"he yelled.

"Who? Oh, do you mean that girl?"

"Who else could be your wife, Kevin?"

"If she's sick, she can take care of herself. I don't want to interfee with her life."I replied and smirked. Well, it was a good news that she's sick. Served her right.

"Yah! How could you say that to your wife? You should take care of her, silly!"

"Sorry, hyung. But I have to go now."I ignored him and quickly called off. I heaved a sigh and stared at the phone screen. "Who is it?"Min Ji's voice startled me. I turned my gaze at her and smiled. "Kibum hyung."I replied while kept the phone into my pocket.

"What did he want?"she asked again and searched my face. "He just wanted to inform me that she's sick."I replied and leaned my body onto the bench, enjoying the cold breeze tonight. "Do you mean your wife?"Min Ji asked again and frowned.

I nodded in reply and sighed. Whenever I thought about that girl, I'll started to get annoyed. "You should go and take care of her. Maybe she's really sick."Min Ji added. I turned my gaze toward her and pouted. "I don't want. I want to be with noona."I whined.

Min Ji remain silent but then a smile appeared on her lips. "Saranghae, Kevin."she whispered and slowly brought her face to mine. She take a peck on my cheek caused me to blush. "Noo-na."I stuttered and gulped. Seriously, that was our first skinship!

Why didn't I marry her?