Kibum's Accident

Rules Of Marriage

[ Author's POV ]

Hyun Ae and Kibum entered the practice room. Both of them remain silent as they sat with the others. "Where did you two go?"Eli asked, urking his eyebrow when he saw them. But, his question was left unanswered when none of them spoke. Eli heaved a sigh and shrugged his shoulders. "Is there something wrong?"Kiseop interrupted; not satisfied when they were feeling awkward.

"No-nothing!"Hyun Ae beamed and faked a smiled. Kiseop nodded and turned back his gaze toward Aj. Kevin stared at Hyun Ae and Kibum silently as he gritted his teeth. He heaved a sigh, thinking about them. What is he going to do?

----

Kevin and Hyun Ae remain silent in the car. None of them spoke. It was rather awkward for both of them. Kevin focused on the road and sometimes secretly glanced at her. "Why are you so quiet today?"Kevin asked, acted like he didn't know anything. Hyun Ae swallowed a mouthful of her saliva and looked down onto her lap.

"No-nothing."she gulped as she bit her lower lip. Kevin heaved a sigh. After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the house. Kevin and Hyun Ae entered the house and headed toward the living room. Kevin watched as Hyun Ae left him alone and headed toward her room. He gritted his teeth when she didn't spoke anything to him.

"So, they really do fall in love with each other."he thought and clenched his fist tightly.

[ Kibum's POV ]

I drove my car toward nowhere and sighed. The road wasn't too crowded since it's getting late. Only a few cars passed by, making it easy for me to drove through the road. I heaved a sigh, placing my right hand onto the door and rested my head onto it. Hyun Ae's words were playing in my mind again and again.

Why? Why is it so hard for her to give me her heart?

Why did she love Kevin so much?!

-Flashback-

"Marry me, please?"I spoke when I pulled my head from her face. I saw her face expression once she heard my proposal. She was shocked, that's obvious. "O-oppa,"she stuttered and gasped. I heaved a sigh and locked her between the wall and my body. She bit her lower lip, looking down onto her feet.

"So, what's your answer?"I asked again and tilted my head. Please say yes, Hyun Ae.

"Sorry,"I was taken aback when I heard it. Sorry? No, that's not the answer that I want. "Wha-what?"I asked back as my heart started to thump really hard. It's rather I'm angry nor anxious. She looked up and stared at my eyes. "I've told you- that I can't love you."she gulped. I closed my eyes slowly and sighed.

I need to calm down. "Is it because of Kevin?"I asked again when my eyes opened. She looked down onto the road. So, it's true. It is because of Kevin. "Why? Why did you fall in love with him?"I asked and gritted my teeth. It's just make me angry just to think of it. "He didn't even make you feel happy."I blurted as my eyebrows furrowed.

Hyun Ae looked back onto my face and sighed. "Yes. He didn't even make me happy."she spoke and bit her lower lip. If he didn't make her feel happy, why the hell did she fall in love with him?!

"But- I'm happy- to be with him, oppa."she continued. I was taken aback when I heard it. "I love him, oppa. If you kept behaving like this, I might- hate you."she looked down onto the floor. Slowly, my hands loosen and fall back to it's original place. I gulped when I heard it.

This is insane.

-End of Flashback-

I heaved a sigh once again when I thought about it. Hyun Ae had been loved Kevin so much now. Am I too late? I thought that she might be with me when I heard that she didn't love Kevin before. God, why are you making this thing complicated?

I shut my eyes slowly and gulped. Then, I fluttered opened my eyes and was shocked- when I saw a huge lorry came toward me. I spinned the sterring toward left and managed to avoid from getting hit but unluckily, I hit the divider road and crashed onto it; caused me to lose my grip on the sterring and thrown away from the car.

I knocked onto the road, my body rolled on it. Blood flowing endlessly from my body as I tried my best to resist the pain. I gritted my teeth as my body shivered due to the pain. Then, I out.

[ Author's POV ]

Kevin was about to change his shirt when his phone suddenly rang. He rolled his eyes and headed toward the side table, grabbing his phone and placed it on his right ear. "Hello?"he spoke and waited. "Kevin, where are you?"Kiseop blurted and bit his lower lip. "I'm at my house, of course."Kevin replied with a 'duh' sound.

"Come to the hospital."Kiseop commanded. Kevin frowned. "Hospital? Why?"he asked as his heart started to beat faster. "Kibum hyung was involved with an accident."Kevin could feel his heart beat skipped as soon as Kiseop finished his words. "Ac-accident?"he asked back. trying to confirm whether he's hearing the right thing.

Kiseop nodded through the phone and gulped. "Come here. Quick!"he said and quickly hung up. Kevin's hand shivered as he gulped. Kibum? Involved in an accident? How can that happen?

He snapped out from his thought and quickly grabbed his coat before he stormed off toward the living room. Hyun Ae went out from the kitchen after drinking a glass of water. "Where are you going?"she asked, urking his eyebrow when she saw Kevin was grabbing his car key. "To the hospital."he beamed and looked at Hyun Ae.

"Kibum hyung was involved in a car accident."Hyun Ae's breathe skipped when she heard it. Her eyes widened as if she didn't believe what had Kevin said. "St-stop joking."she stuttered and faked a laugh. "If you want to follow me, then get ready."he commanded. Her heart beated faster.

There's no way Kibum was involved in an accident.

 

Kevin drove his car toward the hospital, as fast as he could. Hyun Ae remain silent at the passenger seat as she interwined her fingers with each other and gulped. "Please tell me that he's save."her heart yelled, hoping that Kibum is okay. Soon, they reached the hospital. Kevin and Hyun Ae strolled through the corridor, heading toward the operation room.

They saw the others had arrived, so do Kibum's brother, Hyung Jun. "How's Kibum hyung?"Kevin blurted when he approached them. "He's still in the operation room."Alexander replied. From his face expression, Kevin knew he was worried. Not just him, the others too. They waited in front of the operation room.

1 hour, 2 hours, the doctors still haven't go out. Their hearts started to beat really hard everytime they stared at the clock on the wall. A few minutes later, a doctor came out from the room. They approached him, hearts were filled with anxiety. "He's fine now."the doctor smiled. All of them sighed in relief.

"His family member, please follow me."the doctor continued. Hyung Jun came out from the group and quickly followed the doctor to his room on the ground floor. The door of the operation room opened and a weak body on a bed was pushed out from the room. They quickly gathered around the body- just to see that Kibum's head was wrapped with a band aid.

Hyun Ae gulped to see how awful his condition was. She step aback, hoping that it was just a dream. She watched as Kibum was pushed to another room. Her body shivered as she looked down onto the floor. "It's my fault!"her mind yelled. Hyun Ae shut her eyes, hoping tears won't come out.

Suddenly, she felt someone grabbed her arm. Hyun Ae looked up and saw Kevin was holding her arm. No expression on his face as if he was hiding his own feelings from the public. "Let's go."he beamed and pulled her toward the room. They entered together as the others were surrounding Kibum's bed, feeling worried with his condition.

The room was silent. None of them spoke nor trying their best to start a conversation. After a laspe of 10 minutes, Hyung Jun entered the room. He sat at a sofa beside Aj and sighed. "Doctor said he may be unconcious for a while."he started, burying his face into his palms. The others nodded, doesn't want to make the others felt more worried about Kibum.

Hyun Ae stood alone at the corner of the room and bit her lower lip. She just couldn't bare to look at Kibum who was lying on the bed; unconcious.

"It's all my fault!"

----

Hyung Jun left after bowed, leaving Kevin and Hyun Ae at the room due to his work. Kevin was standing, leaning his back body on the wall as he crossed his arms under his chest while Hyun Ae was sitting beside Kibum's bed, biting her lower lip to prevent tears from flowing. Kevin checked his watch and sighed.

"We need to go now."he beamed, pulling away his body from the wall and approached her. He held her arm, hoping that she will follow him but instead of of following him, Hyun Ae sat still. She didn't even thought of getting off the chair. "It's late now. Let's go home."Kevin commanded, pulling her hand gently but still, Hyun Ae insisted to go.

"I don't want to go home. I want to stay here until Kibum oppa wake up."she blurted as she tried her best to not cry. At that time, Kevin's blood started to boil up. He gritted his teeth and glared at her. He can't take this anymore.

He pulled her hand roughly, forced her to follow him outside of the hospital. "What are you doing? I need to watch over him."Hyun Ae appealed as she struggled to escape. "You don't have to. There are nurses here who can watch over him."Kevin beamed, continued pulling her toward the car park.

"I don't want! I want to stay with Kibum oppa."Hyun Ae yelled and escaped her arm from Kevin's grip. Kevin stopped at glared at her. He walked closer and quickly pinned her on the wall. "Why do you care so much about him?!"he yelled; caused Hyun Ae to startle. "Stop thinking about him! Is he so important to you?!"he gritted his teeth.

"Or- you love him."Kevin's voice started to volume down. Hyun Ae gulped when she heard it. Why did Kevin asked her that she love him? Why is he being selfish? Kibum was unconcious on his bed and he's still thinking about himself?

She gritted her teeth and glared at Kevin. "If I do love him, would that be a problem to you?!"she shouted back, pushing Kevin away and stormed off back into the hospital, leaving Kevin alone. Kevin's eyes widened when he heard it. Hyun Ae- loves Kibum?

Kevin couldn't move. He leaned his back body on the wall and looked down onto his feet. "So, she do- fall in love with him."he gulped. Kevin sank onto the floor and clenched his fist. "If you do love him- you shouldn't make me fall in love with you."he sighed and closed his eyes slowly.

Kevin flung his head backward, leaning it against the wall.

"I shouldn't have fall in love with you, Hyun Ae."