0IX

My Boyfriend's Friend (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the morning, my room was all messy. Sehun was lying beside me, he was sleeping soundly.  I moved my lips to his forehead and planted a kiss. I should confess to him, about the Baekhyun incident. But, he was going to get mad, so.. perhaps I was going to keep it a secret, maybe forever? Or was it that too much?

"Sehunahh.. Good Morning baby"  I noticed he was getting up. I smiled at him and crushed my lips with him, but he only returned a peck.

"Oh um.. What hour is it?" He asked.

"8am, wae? Something wrong?" I asked him.

"No, but I need to get to work with the members for the comeback. I'm going" Sehun said and put his clothes on.

"Love ya" He said and blew a kiss on the air. Then left quickly.

Let's say I was disappointed. I thought the morning was going ro be sweet with kisses. You know, like the dramas. When the girlfriend woke up in the morning, the boyfriend would be there to attack her with kisses. And perhaps have another round of in the shower. Who knows right?

I didn't want to think too much about it, so I showered and headed off to work.

"HEEY! " Baekhyun ran to me and gave me a high-five when I arrived. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Yeah thanks. Aren't you guys practicing?" I asked Baekhyun.

"We are. In a few hours we will have lunch break, wanna get something to eat together?"

"Sure, see you later then" I beamed at him.

 

Boring hours passed and no inspiration came to me to design something.

"So what do you wanna eat?" Baekhyun asked me at lunch break.

"Let's just eat here, if we go out, fans will start following you" I suggested.

We headed to the SM cafeteria. Nobody was eating, weird.

After grabbing our traits, we sat down in one of the tables where it was hidden, and nobody would misunderstand our relatio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter