Sweet face of love

Sweet face of love

 

Everyone knows, when you're in love, you become silly. And not just the passionate, cute and funny kind of silly, but the dumb, blind and jealous kind too. With them, it was certainly more common being silly in the first way, but when it came to the second one... Things could be harsh.
 
And jealousy? SooHyun had it the most. And he was right of having it so. Being the older one after Alexander left, he felt like, the others, sometimes, judged him for loving the maknae so much. Of course it didn't mean it was like they disapproved it, but the fact DongHo was the youngest of them all, turned him into a spoiled child, who was always used to the affection of his hyungs, even though his boyfriend didn't like it so much. 
 
In fact, he didn't like it at all. He tried everything he could, not wanting to start a fight, but that would mean he would be stuck at his own room or watching a movie alone in the living room, but it only made it worse, cause leaving the maknae alone would make him look for someone else. It took a really long time so the younger could learn, his boyfriend wasn't doing that cause he was tired, or upset about something else, it was because of him. But until he learned that, they had to pass through some bad things. Bad words, and an explosive behavior coming from the leader, even causing the maknae to cry. It was the worst thing SooHyun ever did, he thought. He trusted his boyfriend no matter what, and he loved him just enough to forgive anything. And just hoped DongHo felt that way, too.
 
 
 
- Knock knock - He heard a familiar voice. Being so distracted looking at the screen, he almost answered "Come inside" instinctively, but the thing is, if he really knew who it was, also knew it was someone who never asked permission to come in, recognizing then, the funny play.
- Who is it? - Pretending to be still concentrated at whatever he was doing on his laptop, despite his delicate smile. 
- Hyung. - The other voice responded, and the maknae could obviously tell, the other one was also smiling with that moment.
- Hyung who? - He finally closed his laptop, standing up, next to the door, just waiting for the last answer. It came late, though. The door opened, showing the image of SooHyun, dressed in a way the maknae most liked to see: White. 
- Your hyung. - Now, his voice tone was incredibly lower, just for the younger boy to hear it. Both of them smiled, though SooHyun had a little of a sad expression. - I'm sorry, DongHo-ah...
 
Even though DongHo was still upset at the leader, he could never avoid him, or fight back, because SooHyun was right. And in the end, it could be the maknae who cried, but it was SooHyun who suffered the most. So he didn't even have to ask... He was already forgiven. Always.
 
- It's okay, hyung. - Just a couple of steps made them close enough to embrace each other tightly in a hug, SooHyun's back closing the door behind them. He held the younger for a long time, placing a small kiss on his forehead before getting away just enough so they could stare at each other. 
- I'm really sorry... You know it's just cause I love you too much, right? - His voice was still low, and now his hand was brushing lightly the maknae's cheek. Despite the fact he felt horrible at what he did, he couldn't help but smile just by looking at he younger's innocent face.
- And I love you too, hyung... - DongHo was only getting closer again, until he felt his boyfriend's lips on his own lips. He could also feel, the other's hand moving to his hair, both heads moving in a contrary way for the perfect match of both lips. It was always too easy. DongHo always felt like his lips were molded for SooHyun's, and it just made him more and more in love each day. 
 
 
And just by that, the first kiss of many others in that night, was enough to make them not to fight for a long while, even though making up it was as good as normal date, or even better. They didn't care, though, as long as they were together, they were always smiling, holding hands and enjoying the passionate, cute and funny kind of silly, the sweet face of love.