Together Forever?

Destruction or worse

   Finally updating after along while,I'm thinking to make this the last chapter and I want to say 'thanks to those that took their time to sub-scribe and comment even if it was just "update please",please check out my other stories Nar Kiss and FairyTale

I suggest you read this,it's kinda 'surprising':I've decided to make this story kinda a supernatural theme-ish,I-made-both-hongbin-and-taekwoon-Vampire[?]-and-I'm-sorry-if-you-don't-like-it....and sorry guys but I won't write [more like I 'don't' know how]

                   ENJOY~!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

  [No ones POv]

"How do you like this than?"Hongbin asked as he slurped on Taekwoons' 'Thing'.

'Aahh'      "Wo-wow,you are really skilled in this.Have you done this before?" Taekwoon asked as his eyes rolled back in clear pleasure,but seceretly hoping that the younger would say 'no this is my first time'.

"..."

"..."

"Actually-"

I knew I shouldn't have had asked,this is why I don't do relationships with anyone.It always make me think about what happened to me along time ago but before I could figure out what exactly it was about I black out.

"...y-you don't have to answer it,i think it is better to not know"Taekwoon said with a feeling of hurt,disappointment,and jealousy mixed together.

"No,i think it is time to tell you about your past Wookie(I'm borrowing this nickname)"Hongbin said,calling him with the nickname that he gave him along time ago,before he lost his memory and ran away

"5 years ago,when I was still human.   .   ."

"what do you mean 'still human'?Are you saying that you aren't human now? Haha,very funny Hongbin-ah.you don't have to make up stories to-"

When his eyes met hongbins' sincer[?] looks he knew the young lad was being serious.

"ahem_5 years ago when I was still human,i was someone that needed help really bad,i was about to kill myself because i was seriously bullied to the point where NOONE wanted to talk to me,or see me,they talked behind my back even my supposedly-bestfriends.   .   .They said-they said that i should just die and be done with it,I thought they were my friends but I guess I shouldn't have judged a book by its cover.I really was about to kill myself after that deciding to just jump off an abandoned bridge but then I met you,you convinced me that i was somebody worthy of love."

   There was a pause/silence between the two that felt like forever until Taekwoon spoke up with a question.

"If what you said was true than how come I don't remember anything?Although it does sound convincing enough to make it true-"

"I know,I was about to get there."

"...Sorry,continue  please"

"Later when I had finally calmed down,you took me to my parents house(although it was our first time meeting you knew where i lived,it kinda freaked me out but you explained to me when you saw my confused face[talk about it later].....You convinced my parents to let me live with you promising that you could help me overcome this 'self-doubt' that I had and they agreed.

     "Woah woah,so you're saying that I took in a kid that I just met?"Taekwoon asked confused about everything here..

"Would you let me continue?I am gonna get to that part in a little bit but that seems impossible since you're always interrupting me!"Said Hongbin,raising his voice a little with annoyance showing in his face.

     "......"

".   .   .   .   I lived with you for a couple of weeks but nothing seemed to help me that you decided to use the ultimate weapon,telling me the truth about who you were and whats gonna happen to me.                                                                                                                                                   Actually my parents already knew who you were thats why they agreed knowing that it was the only way.

By this time the other boy was so quiet listening to Hongbin talk that he thought he had fallen asleep,but he was wrong,while deep in thought Taekwoon interrupted him asking him 'why you stop,it was getting to the good part I could tell'.

       "One night you called me to your room,telling me it was my last hope of ever recovering from this angesty feeling and to keep me alive,making sure nothing could kill me."

   "Pardon me please,but what was it that I told you?"Taekwoon asked innocently[that is hard to imagine...] while tilting his head to the side showing he was curious as ####.

  Hongbin was blushing beet-red by now with the question and made a quick easy not-quite-true explaination"We-well you ah...lets not talk about 'kay?it'll ruin your cute innocent mind..."

     "........"Let's just make this story short-You-told-me-that-you-were-a-vampire-and-you-knew-my-parents-when-they-were-little-and-you-said-that -the-only-way-for-me-to-be-save-from-myself-was-to-turn-me-into-one-of-you-my-parents-knew-this-would-happen-thats-why-they-agreed-in-the-first-place.....

           "I was horrified at first but you calmed me down"said Hongbin,looking at Taekwoon with real love and sadness showing in his eyes."We did something[look down]and you bit my neck saying that you will love me and be together with me forever"

    "Together forever?"

//Nods head//

   "Doesn't that seem like such a long time for you?"

//Smacks head//

//Rubs head with a frown-ish evil smirk//

     "WELL YOU PROMISED ME THAT BUT YOU JUST HAD TO BE A 'KNIGHT IN A SHINING ARMOR' AND SAVE ME FROM GETTING HIT BY A TRUCK WHICH RESULTED IN YOU GETTING HIT INSTEAD AND LOSING YOUR MEMORY AND RAN AWAY FROM ME!!!!!"

   Taekwoon saw that Hongbin was crying and felt guilty and gave him his most loving hug that he never gave to anyone,not even his best friend Cha Hakyeon a.k.a 'The

    "I'm sorry I made you cry,I seriously didn't mean to say it 'that' way please forgive me?I promise to get the rest of my memories back and start all over with you okay?please forgive for leaving you i really am feeling sorry,even though I don't know why"taekwoon was really feeling sorry evn though he had just found out the reason why he had been feeling so empty inside the only three years that he remembered.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Several years later.....

"Leo hyung where are you.we're gonna be late!"

    //Crash//

The noise made hongbin jump with fright but calmed down when he felt loving arms wrap itself around his slim waist.

    "What were you doing?!"scolded Hongbin,pretending to be angry at his manly-chic yet pabo husband(yes they got married and legally too)              "Were you playing with that cat again?!"

//Looks away   "No"   (whistle....)//

     "Leo"the voice sounded accusingly the other knowing him too well

"Yes..."

"Yes'What Leo?"

".....Yes I was playing with the cat again....I'm sorry please forgive me...again....but you know how animals give me weak knees~~~~"pouted Leo

     "....OmO aigoo~!Leo is just so cute ^^~~~!"

.........

  "Who the hell are you?!"

"(Gasp~!)Don't tell me you forgot who I am,Leo-pabo-iss(?)"replied a very(VERY bad acting)hurt 'N' with his new found boyfriend and their dongsaeng Hyuk.

     //Rolls eyes like maniac//What are you guys doing her anyways?You guys weren't invited,right?"Leo asked looking confusingly at Hongbin

"Well;actually-"started Hongbin,not able to look at Leo in the eyes but was cut short by

"Hongbin invited us knowing that you won't be able to do this alone and knowing Hongbin,he wouldn't be able to help-"     //Knock knock//

"Someones at the door excuse me please"hongbin apologized:getting up

"Ye-"

"AHHHhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HONGBIN WHAT'S WRONG????!!!!!"

"Oh No"

"It Ken't be"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well that the end for now.....Longest chapter EVER!!!!

    LOVE YA'LL   LOVELIES

PEace oUt,Leo "Wife"

 P.s:Sorry Bad ending.......