True character revealed

Destruction or worse

Narrator:Its Lee Hongbins second year in seungri highschool,he was friends with every single teachers and students since his very first year but there was still one more person that he could never when over with his devilishly convincing acting and that someone is the one and only Jung Taekwoon...Dun DUN DUNNNNNN............

Lee Hongbin:hey you didn't have to shout out his name!! No one could resist my charms forever not even your sweet idolized man that JUNG TAEKWOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator:Lee Hongbin mind you not to interrupt me while I,the oh so great narrator aka author,am introducing my sweet poker face JUNG TAEKWOON...

Anyhow Jung teakwoon or as his rare friends call him Leo was the only one able to resist the devil himself Lee Hongbin the "so-called' innocent flower boy.

Hongbin was determined this year to win over Leo's sweet heart through any means possible.

Then out of the corner of his eyes*TARGET SPOTTED* 'LEO HYUNG!!!!!!!! as usual Leo would ignore him and continued on his way towards the school building.

Hongbin stood rooted to the pout sprouting while in his mind he was plotting an evil,horrible plan to win him over once and for all.

"Okay class since today is your first day back to school you won't be recieving any homeworks this week.class dismissed."

~DING DONG DING~ The bell rang announcing the end of school for the day

"Hongbin-ah do you want to go to the karaoke with us?"Ravi,one of Hongbins closest friend asked him as he was standing up ready to leave.

'No not today I have something important to do,an important goal.maybe next week or something.annyeong Ravi hyung."He responded and rushed off to find leo not even waiting for ravi's whining like usual

*Target spotted*

"LEO HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!Hongbin called making every single pair of eyes in the hallway turn his way,not caring about that Hongbin ran to Leo's uninvited arms,clinging like a very clingy koala.

*Deadly glare saved especially for Hongbin* "Get off of me you weirdo" leo roared through a gritted teeth while holding back his temper but failing very quickly in a speed of light.

'Awe don't be mean hyung,I missed you'the lad said staring back at the glare unaffected."I was looking for you during lunch but you couldn't be found anywhere"first pout second use puppy eyes people fall for that very fast,third use aegyo vocie.

"C'mon hyung lets go to the karaoke together"Hongbin said while he was practically dragging Leo by his back collar and completely ignoring his protest.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First thing first i want to apologize if there are any mistakes 

Please sub-scribe and continue reading 

                                                        THANK YOU