Yes or No, X or O (Baekhyun and you )

Yes or No, X or O (Baekhyun and you )

You were on your way to see exo first ever concert and you woke up early in the morning just to queue for the first few place so that you could see your bias; Byun Baekhyun without any difficulties. You wore nothing really fancy just the a stripes t-shirt, varsity jacket, acid wash jeans and a lo-cut white converse. So you went ahead to the concert area to meet with your friend; Krystal. 

 

"Annyeong Krystal! Ohgosh, i hope we are still early and will get see Baekhyun oppa up close!!! Aigoo he so cute >< i hope he will give me some fan service and i will be delighted!" 

 

"Yah, ________! We are a few hours early for the concert i bet we will be like the earliest few!! Excuse me, you forgot Kai oppa!! I can’t wait to see him dance up close!!! I bet Kai oppa will be damn hot, when he break dance! Omo daebak!"

 

Finally, you and Krystal are allowed into the concert hall after queueing under the scorching weather while pushing with other exo fans and with the long security checks.  After the long wait, suddenly the concert hall became a pitch dark and both of you knew that it was time, the concert started with a VCR to introduce the boys, everything either Kai’s or Baekhyun’s face appears both of you just scream. 

 

During the concert, both of you did fan chants etc. like how a normal fan would be and before you know it, it was like their second last song; Lucky. 

So all members walk around the stage to give some fan service and both you and Krystal were hoping your bias would walk towards both of you and sing to you both. Both Kai and Baekhyun didn’t stop at the front of you but instead the other side of the concert hall, you are pretty upset that you didn’t see Baekhyun up close. While you were about to pout when it is the chorus of the song, you saw baekhyun in front of you up on stage singing, he sang it while looking into your eyes its like he is singing it to you and after the chorus ended he gave a wink and walk away. Many Baekhyun’s fangirls around you were squeaking and screaming due to the wink. 

 

You thought 'Aye, i doubt its me that he is actually singing to and winking. I bet to all his fans, oh well its okay at least i saw it!!! Kekeke.' 

Krystal on the other hand was shouting to you asking if you saw Baekhyun’s wink which obviously you did and is loving it from the inside out but you didn’t want to show it out since it isn’t your style to scream and shout. Krystal knew you were enjoying yourself since you have that wide grin on your face. 

 

You know like what they always say good things always have to end. Exo was on their last song, and it was your favourite; XOXO. You always wanted to see them singing live! When D.O sang his verse you notice Baekhyun was missing, you found it odd and disappointed since you want to hear Baekhyun singing it however, just before D.O ended his verse, Baekhyun walk out of the backstage and sang 

 

"haru haru mollae sseun pyeonji

geureohge kkeuteu mage jeogeotji

geurae bwatja jun jeog eobtjiman Ah~”

 

You are so delighted that he sang his verse in time and his voice just have that magical touch on you whenever you hears his voice all of your burden of school, work, anything will be gone. It seems like you are really totally in love with him. (you know that your love for him is not like how a normal fan's love but not like a sasaeng fan. It seems like a crush kind of love, but you never want to admit because you knew it was an unrequited love.)

So you continue enjoying your favourite song suddenly you realize it wasn’t Baekhyun that is singing his verse instead Suho sang 

 

"Nawa isseul ttae neon pyeonanhae

Sido ttaedo eobsi jangnanhae

Hayan useum useul ttaemada ah~”

 

You are puzzled by didn’t Baekhyun sang his verse, you started getting worried constantly asking yourself 'Is oppa sick that’s why he needed Suho to help him? Did he injuried thats why he is not able to perform the last song?'

While Suho was singing suddenly out of no where, you saw Baekhyun walking towards where you are standing and suddenly crouching down wanting to pass something to the security guard. So he pointed to you and the security guard pass a note to you and you opened it says

 

"Me, You, date? 

010-xxxx-xxxx

X or O” 

 

And Baekhyun sang 

 

"geureon ne maeumeun Yes or No

naege saineul jwo X or O

jaemi eobseo gidarineun geon Yeah” 

 

and giving you a flying kiss.

 

 

You are shocked, did Baekhyun just gave you his number and asking you out? Krystal saw the note and she was jumping up and down telling you to give Baekhyun an answer. You are in the trance and Krystal pinch you hard on your arm, you scream in pain and you realize is not a dream! All of this is happening is reality not a dream, and you quickly gave Baekhyun a ‘O’ sign with your arm on top of your head.

 

Then Baekhyun gave you a call me signal then ran to join back with s in the centre of the stage and give a final bow after the song ended.

 

After they bowed they walked back to the backstage and Baekhyun look towards your direction and waved to you, giving you a flirty, seductive look before heading back to the backstage.

.

 

Then it was the end of concert, many fangirls were crowding around you asking what did Baekhyun gave you and demand to have it, as you know sasaeng fans but there are more helpful exo fans around you, they help to you out of the hall with Krystal trying to block the whacking that the sasaeng fans are doing to you. Thankfully you got to escape with those helpful fans and Krystal. Those fans just said they are envy that Baekhyun actually gave you something and they hope to see you some other fan meeting, you are thankful for them at least the fandom is still not that bad after all. 

 

 

 

”______ ah, are you okay? You have some cuts on your face, it must be those sasaeng fans’ nails aigoo, does it hurt a lot? Omo! Baekhyun oppa told you to call him! Call him now! Maybe he is waiting for it already!!” 

 

 

" Soojungie, i’m fine is just small cuts! Don’t be angry! What about you? You got more hits than me! Are you okay? I don’t want my best friend to be hurt! Oh yeah, should I? I’m nervous! *pout*" 


The End!! 

Should I continue the story? Or should i leave for your imagination?

Inbox me! 

Saranghae my readers! Your comments will be appreciated!!! 

-JW