I'm still the boss baby~

I'm still the boss baby~

"Hyukkie~ let's swim~" Hyukjae turned his head only to be frozen as the sight of Donghae's half body popped in front of him.

The younger is wearing his usual sunny beam smile and Hyukjae couldn't help himself but to think about the brunette lying under him, , screaming his name. At that thought, Hyukjae mentally slap himself.

"Hyukkie? don't you want to swim?" Donghae asked innocently as he scan Hyukjae's face.

Hyukjae remove his own shirt and hand it over to Donghae. "wear this." He said.

"B-but I want to swim Hyukkie~"

"You can still swim even if you wear that Hae"

"b-but..but" Donghae pouted. Knowing that Hyukjae can't resist his delicious lips.

"no buts. wear that or I swear--"

"FINE!" Donghae pouted more.

Hyukjae being so inlove with his Fishy can't really resist that pout. He held Donghae's waist and kissed him slightly the youngers bottom lip.

"I just don't want other to drool over your body baby~ you are all mine--"

"Hyukkie~ I don't feel like swimming anymore. B-bedroom." Donghae cuts the older speech as he blurted out his mischievous suggestion. And with that, Hyukjae grinned and pulled the brunettes hand leading him to their shared room.

After they went in and closed the door, the only sound you can hear is the sound of their lips molding each other, the sound of their breaths as they gasp for air. Hyukjae carry Donghae as the latter put his legs on the olders waist, leading them to the bed without breaking the hot kiss. He laid Donghae on the bed and climbed on top of him as he continue kissing the younger down to his neck and jaw stopping for a while and shift his plump lips to Donghae's earlobe biting it slightly. They are lost in their own world when suddenly-----

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG" Hyukjae muttered a "" as he realized that it was his phone ruining their intimate moment. He reach for his pocket and picked his phone but before he could answer it, donghae grab it and press answer.

"Hello? Hyoyeon?" so it's Hyo? Hyukjae thought. "it's me Donghae. yeah~ i'm with him and he's on top of me. i mean litterally on top." Hyukjae's eyes widened as Donghae continue "he's busy exploring my precious body until you call and ruin the atmosphere. no, no he can't talk right now. He's busy. I mean his lips is busy memorizing every inch of my body so--" then the line was cut. Donghae muttered a "what's with her? cutting the line off?aish~" before putting the phone on the bedside table.

"what was that?" Hyukjae asked bemusedly

"what? I was just explaining to her what we're doing before she called--mmph" Donghae didn't finish his sentence as Hyukjae claim his lips.

"litterally on top huh?" Hyukjae smirked

"you are!" the brunette rolled his eyes

"and what's with the i'm busy memorizing every inch of your body?"

"are you not?" donghae fake a hurt face as Hyukjae chuckled at his lover cute act, claiming the youngers lips one more time like memorizing every taste of it. Hyukjae pulled away for a while as he whispered "I will make you remember that i'm still the boss in this relationship baby~ and don't forget that."

 

/END/

 

 

 

/face palm/ told you guys! it was so lame!sorry. sorry. I just love eunhae so muchieee >.<

and oh! comments are higly appreciated! I love you all :)