Final

If Only Love is Easy to Forget

Today was an annual party. Unlike those other university, today was the most precious moment. And as tradition, girls would wear gown and boys would wear suit. All of the students and the teachers were gathered at the main hall. You could see couples or groups of boys and girls who tried to steal glance. It was obvious that everyone want to at least be with the one they love.

Then there was a girl who looked stunning than ever. She wore white long dress which fell perfectly on her body. Her brown wavy hair was hanging perfectly on her shoulder. She was talking with her friends, oblivious of the boys’ stares.

Little did they know, the girl was actually waiting for someone. Her eyes were wandering around the hall to find figure she longing the most. Suddenly the door opened and revealed seven boys walking through the crowd.

“Oh, there they are, Got7. You know they always late for this kind of party.” Min shook her head.

“Glad we didn’t come with them. We would get glares from all these ladies. Look at them! They are actually drooling.” Jia furrowed her eyebrows.

“Suzy, are you all right? You were so quite.” Fei looked concerned.

As Suzy opened to answer, Got7 already stood in front of them and Jb immediately sneak his arms around Suzy’s waist.

“Hey, beauty. You look stunning tonight.” And Jb kissed her cheek.

“You guys look handsome too tonight.” Suzy smiled.

“See! Suzy was really sweet that she didn’t only care about you but also the other Got7. Then what about you, Jb?” Min smirked.

“Oh come on noona. You know Jb. He really falls head over heels to his girlfriend.” Bambam mocked him.

“Yah! I’m your hyung!” Jb was going to hit Bambam but he hid behind Min’s back.

“Enough you two. The party is about to begin. We should go in front of that stage.” Jackson pulled Jb back.

“Owh. Our troublemaker is actually very calm today.” Jia grinned.

“Well, I only bring my y with me. I think I left the wild at home.” He said while giving sharp stare. All of them laughed at him.

“We’ll see how long you will keep your y image with you.” Jb challenged him.

 

The party began. Boys began to approach girls as the music started to play. Min and Jia already gone dancing with Yugyeom and Bambam, Mark stood quietly leaning against the pole with Jackson who was busy flirting with girls. Youngjae, Jr, and Fei went to grab some food, leaving Suzy and Jb behind.

Jb didn’t know what’s wrong but Suzy definitely wasn’t like herself. She didn’t say anything and only gave him force smile. He checked her but she was fine. He asked what’s wrong but she said nothing. Jb began to felt anxious.

“Jb, can I go for a while?” Suzy turned at him.

“Why? You don’t like here?”

“I just want to feel some fresh air. I’ll be right back in a moment.” Before Jb could insist, Suzy already walked away.

 

Suzy walked out the hall and sat on the bench in front of a huge garden. She finally could let out a sigh.

“You’ll grow older if you keep sighing like that.” Jr suddenly sat beside her.

“What are you doing here? Aren’t you with fei unnie and Youngjae just now?”

“Jb told me there’s something wrong with you so I immediately follow you here before you get caught by a wolf.”

“You’re too overprotective.” Suzy chuckled.

“Of course I am! You’re my best friend and Jb asked me to take care of you. At least I don’t want to die in his hands.”

 “Are you still waiting for him?” Jr continued.

Suzy didn’t answer but looked down to her dress. Jr sighed.

“Suzy, you have Jb now. Can’t you forget about him?”

“Park Jinyoung. You know my heart better than anyone else, even better that Miss A unnie. Do you think my feeling is that simple that can be erased anytime I want?” Suzy felt kinda irritated now.

“Then why you accept Jb in the first place? You’re hurting both of you!”

“I thought I can forget about him if I go out with Jb.”

“And you can’t.”

“Of course I can’t! How am I suppose to forget someone who keep appear in front of me every day and making me jealous with his playboy attitude. It’s really hard for me not to look at him.”

“Don’t you ever think to break up with Jb now?”

“What? I don’t want to hurt him.”

“Then move on!”

“Can you ask that friend of yours not to appear in my life then?”

“Suzy, he is your friend too.”

With that Jr left Suzy alone.

Feeling more frustrated than before, Suzy closed her eyes. But it’s not Jb who appeared in her mind. Instead, it was the wild & y Jackson Wang.

Suzy immediately opened her eyes and sighed.

‘Why do you have to make me fall for you? It’s already 8 years since the first time I fall for you. Stupid Jackson Wang!’ She cursed him under her mind.

 

It was on the fifth grade when Suzy and Jackson became classmate. They were close and have same group of friends. They lived near each other so they always did their homework on Suzy’s house. Suzy thought Jackson was like her other friends. But as time passed by she began to like his smile. She was happy when Jackson sat beside her at class and felt her heart beat faster when Jackson’s hand accidentally fell on top of her hand.

She thought Jackson liked her back. The way he talked to her, trusted her than anyone else, and how Jackson always tried to always sat as close as possible beside her.

She remember when both of them played computer’s game and Jackson decided to use Jackzy as their player name.

 

 “What name should we use?” Suzy raised her eyebrow.

“Since we play it together, what if we use both of our names? Jackzy?” Jackson grinned.

“Okay!” Suzy smiled brightly.

 

But that was it. When both of them entered middle school, Jackson became more popular and Suzy became to lose confident in her. She felt embarrassed and decided to ignore Jackson. They were in the different class and Jackson too decided to stop seeing her. Just like that their friendship ended on the first year of middle school.

She lived in regret and always blamed herself for what have done to both of them.

If only I didn’t do it. If only I didn’t do it.

She felt like crying now. 

I guess it’s karma for shutting you out. Now I don’t think I can let you go.

 

She used to say to herself that if they can be friend again then it’s enough for her. She doesn’t need him to love her back. As long as they could talk to each other like they were used to be. Her wish was actually granted as they were once again classmate in second and third year of high school. They were once again had same group of friends. But things were different now. She was a quite person now. When the two met, she didn’t even know what to say. But Jackson stayed the same. Even if Suzy didn’t say anything, Jackson still manages to find topics to talk with her. Both of them became friend once again but not as close as before, just normal friend.

Once again she hoped something that she knew impossible for them to happen. She hoped that Jackson looked her as the special one like before. Her friend once told her if they were classmate again than they must be destined to be together. She believed those words. But later did she know, he treats every girl just like he treats her now. Many times she convince herself that the way he looked at her telling that he was still in love with her. But nothing happened and finally Suzy gave up. It was like there’s no love in Jackson eyes in the first place for her.

Suzy finally got someone else. It was Jb. Think that she can finally move on, her heart still refused to let go unfortunately.

 

There’s no way I could wait for him forever. What if we really not meant to be?

 “What are you doing here alone?” Jackson suddenly sat beside her.

“What? It’s nothing. Anyway, why are you here?” Suzy looked very surprised.

“Well, I’m tired of those girls and I saw Jinyoung really mad so I just want to know if something happened.” Jackson shrugged his shoulders.

They became silent and nobody was talking.

“Sooo, how’s you and Jb?” Jackson looked at her.

“There’s nothing actually. How are you? Seeing anybody already?”

Jackson smiled but shook his head.

“It didn’t work out for me last time. I saw you and Jb yesterday. You were going out somewhere right?”

“Yeah.” Suzy answered weakly. She tightened her grip on her dress.

She was really hurt inside. It’s supposed to be him she went out with. It’s supposed to be him she holding hands with. They were sitting side by side but not that close. Suzy fought the urge to hold his hand and tell him that it’s him the one she loves the most. But she can’t.

Sometimes she would questioned herself if Jackson actually remember about their past, about their friendship, about everything happened in their past.

“I think we should come back inside. You don’t want to make Jb worry, do you?” Jackson broke the silence.

He got up and followed by Suzy from behind. She looked up to his back. She reached out her hand to touch him but stopped in mid air.

When Jackson was about opening the door to the main hall, he turned back to look at Suzy but Suzy hung her head low. He approached her and patted her head.

“If you have problem, don’t hesitate to tell me. After all we are friends, right?”

“Yeah. We’re friends.” Suzy gave him small smile and the two went back to the main hall.

 

That night Suzy decided to broke up with Jb. Just like what Jr said, she’s hurting the two of them. Though Suzy doesn’t want to hurt him, in the end Jb will be hurt even more if Suzy still can’t let Jackson go from her heart. She doesn’t care whatever her heart says, she doesn’t care anymore even if she has to wait for the rest of her life. Until death tore them apart, she decides not to lose hope on Jackson.

 

 

*****

 

So how’s it?? I know you guys been anticipating Jackzy story and I’m sorry if there’s almost no sweet scene at all.

After all I want to tell you about Suzy past story with Jackson.

Actually this plot was from my actual experience. So, I really tried to express the feeling here XD

I really hope you guys can leave comments and tell me your opinion about this story. Please subscribe and upvote too.. Love you guyss ~