Sleep Over

Sleep Over - Hoya

Squeaking of rubber soles on hard wood floors kept the beat of the bass that shook the full length mirrors, a single body worked in the large dance studio. Connecting one move to another, he created beautiful dances and worked on old ones to keep them fresh in his mind. The playlist of songs ended as he froze in his final pose, the heaving of his chest told of his hard work as sweat dripped from the point of his chin and the tip of his nose.

The room fell silent without a command to play another song, tiredly shuffling his feet over to his phone, he lit up the screen while his legs wobbled beneath him. Placing a hand against the wall, he steadied himself as he checked on the time.

With the time a little before midnight, he sighed and grabbed his towel before blotting his sweaty face while his breathing started to even out. Seeing how late it was made him think of where he should go for the night.

Should he just stay at the studio? Wake up s and go back to the dorm?

Not knowing what to do, he hit the home button of his phone as your beautiful pictured popped up as his background. A smiles subconsciously pulled onto the edge of his lips, just as his mind turned to you. His memory flashed back to when you gave him a key to your apartment for those late nights that he was dancing or emergencies. 

Kneeling down to his duffel bag, he searched through all of the pockets before finding his key chain of keys that happily clinked as they came out of the pocket. With a piece of tape around your key with your initials, he smiled brightly and kissed the key happily before gathering his things up from the studio.

Walking down the studio corridor, Hoya smiled as he made it to the back door that was always unlocked. Pushing the door open, the cool night air hit him as he let out a relieved sigh before taking in the pure night air. Putting one of his headphones in his ear, he listened to his music while he danced all the way to your home. 

Skipping up the stairs, he smiled pushing open the gate and walking up to the large oak door. Taking out his key, he gently slid it into the lock, turning it one way then the other, he twisted the handle.

Pushing open the door, he poked his head inside to see if you were home. However all of the lights were off and your shoes were gone. Stepping inside, he called out your name a few times but with no response, he took off his shoes while his purple socks slid across the wood floor.

Looking around your place, he smiled at the various pictures around your place with a lot of different friends and family members, exploring your house a little, he finally found your bedroom.

The moonlight cast down its light through the sheer curtains before he looked at your white bed, your decorative pillows gave the pain bed a pop of color as he smiled seeing the purple heart in the center of your bed. Setting his duffel bag down beside the bed, he carefully took off the decorative pillows off and leaned them against the window seat. Pulling down the bed, thoughts came into his mind that he might not be welcome here, but being your boyfriend of over a year, he knew that you would want him to treat it like his own home.

Agreeing with the feeling of his heart, he took off his shirt and exchanged it for a grey tank top and black sweats that were so soft and perfect for sleeping. Turning down one side of the bed, he turned off the lights and stumbled his way to your bed.

Slipping under the covers, he pulled the sheets up to his shoulders before his eyes closed and he fell asleep almost instantly.

The old grandfather clock gently rung through your house as it struck midnight, shuffling into your house a half an hour later, you pushed your door open, but you saw a pair of black and white high tops. Tilting your head in confusion, you looked around your house before you slid off your shoes and exchanged them for your slippers before you searched the house for an intruder.

With the last place to look was your bedroom, you took a deep breath knowing that someone was in there. Seeing the door slightly closed with only a crack between the door frame and the actual door, you rested your hand against the grain of the wood while you slowly pushed it open.

Noticing the black and purple duffel back first, you tilted your head thinking that you had seen that bag before. Pushing the door open further, you looked at your bed.

The white duvet disheveled on the bed while a body laid in the moonlight, the soft light highlighting the hills and valleys on his back, his muscles gently tensing and relaxing with each breath that the stranger took. Making your way into the room, you slowly walked up to the side of your bed to get a better look at the intruder in your home..

Thick eyebrows, the cute nose that was gently pressed into the white pillow while his hair was scattered over the pillow, the curvature of his thick arms held the pillow close to him before you saw the couple ring on his finger.

Smiling at your sleeping boyfriend, you beamed as you never seen him asleep before. Leaning closer to him, you delicately pressed your lips against his cheek before you brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Sweet dreams" You whispered before you turned and grabbed a t shirt and shorts before you left him to sleep in peace.

Making your way to the door you closed it quietly behind you, quietly walking down the hall to the spare bathroom, you did your nightly routine and changed into your change of clothes before neatly folding your other clothes and setting them beside your bedroom door.

A yawn escaped your lips before you rubbed your eyes, sitting yourself down on the couch, you pulled a blanket off of the back of the couch and grabbed one of the pillows as you placed it under your head. Quickly falling asleep, the morning came sooner than you thought it would, however you didn’t wake up as the bright sun poured in through the large windows.

Hoya was already awake, in his work out clothes from yesterday, he opened the door to find your clothes neatly folded by the door, looking back into your room, he saw your bed nicely made with everything back in it’s place. Leaving your clothes by the door, he closed the door behind him as he made his way into the kitchen. 

Finding a pad of paper and a pen, he quickly wrote your name at the top and a short note explaining that he slept there last night and apologized if he was overstaying his welcome. When a soft yawn spilled from your lips, his hand stopped writing as he looked around where the cute noise came from. 

A gently whine came from the couch as well as rustling of fabric against the fabric of the couch. Curiosity pushed him to walk over to the back of the couch. His jaw slightly dropped when he saw you, his girlfriend, sleeping on the couch. Walking around the couch, he knelt down before you and smiled gently.

"You could have slept with me, you know" Hoya quietly whispered as he took in your cute face that was gently pressed into the pillow as you cuddled a blanket between your arms.

His brown eyes gently moved over your peaceful face as he bit his lip at how adorable you are, even when you don’t try to be. Lifting his hand, he cautiously pushed some fallen hair behind your ear as his fingers gently rubbed on the back of your hand.

Fluttering your eyes open, he kept his eyes on your fingers as he just smiled to himself.

"Hoya" You whispered as he looked up from your fingers, he saw your beautiful gem eyes peeping out from the blanket that you were cuddling with.

"Hey Jagi" He smiled while blushing a little. "Sorry, I stayed here last night." He retracted his hand from yours.

"No worries, I figured that you were really tired when I saw that you crashed on my bed" You sat up a little while still whispering to hide your ugly morning voice.

"Thank you, but you should know that you are so beautiful when you sleep." He shyly admitted as his eyes focused on the commitment band around his finger. Looking up at you after he confessed your beauty, you blushed and leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Next time I fall asleep here, will you please sleep in your bed with me? I don’t want your back to hurt from you sleeping here too much" Hoya gestured to the couch as he stood up, you sat on the couch as he sat beside you.

"Okay, but no funny business, just sleep, arasso?" You proposed while Hoya sat next to you.

"Arasso" Hoya nodded while he lifted one of his arms up onto the back of the couch, leaning into his shoulder, he arm wrapped around you with a smile on his face.

"Although, we may cuddle" Hoya rested his head on yours as he smiled softly, his fingers brushing across your warm skin.

"I’d like that" You nodded as you moved your head to his chest. Leaning down he kissed your head before the two of you watched the sun rise above the buildings before starting your day, with a very high chance of cuddling together later that night.