STAR

STAR

I have liked this guy for a long time now. I don’t know him but he captured something from me and I can’t seem to forget him. He is not even my ideal type. He’s far from my ideal one.

I never actually should have met him. I should not have watched that video posted in YouTube if not for my friend. I should not have fallen for someone like this. In just 4 minutes, he was able to mesmerize me and look at me now, it never changed.

Tall, and handsome. Pale-skinned and chinky eyes.  That eyesmile, those mesmerizing smile. He is just too adorable. Then I got to know him thru my friends and my stalking ability. He's been a trainee for many years, the maknae, the one in charge of dancing, the rapper. He even do screamos. I can not contain my feels and I literally cried as I admire him for his talents, and for the difficulties and challenges he once faced as a trainee.

And now, he's an idol. Admired by many.

He's still shy around cameras, but every performances, he'll be the one giving his best in dancing. You can feel the passion flowing through his veins as he danced. Afterwards, he'll be smiling shyly again towards his fans.

My heart leaps as I unexpectedly see him around. Around the internet, actually.

HD pictures of him posted by sasaengs. Fancams uploaded by the fans. Music videos posted by their company.

Perfection. He is an image for perfection.

I once saw a video in the web where he told his fans that If you’re not good at studying, don’t even think about liking me. EXO may seem like the most important thing in the world to you right now, but in a few years, you’ll regret it. You’re going to be a 12th grader soon and it may be the most important time in your life, so focus more on your studies than us and meet us again proudly in the future.”

I made him my inspiration, so that when we'll meet, I can proudly say that I aced school.

Inspiration, that’s what he is to me.

Inspiration, that’s all he will ever be.

He doesn’t know me. He doesn’t know that among his fans is a girl who is longing for him. It hurts a lot everytime I see him (in the internet) and realize how far away he is to me.

I like him. No, maybe something more.