Love at First Glance

Love at First Glance

"Are you sure you'll be okay living there alone ?"

"I'm fine. I can adapt to a place real quick anyway"

"Okay. But call me if you have any problems"
"Sure. Thanks eonnie"
Her sister hung up from their 3 minutes conversation. Without saying any goodbyes and such, she left home, bringing her important things and clothes along with her aqua blue suitcase.
She stared at her phone for a while, and sighed as she puts her phone back into her small brown leather bag.

 

"You sure you're going to be okay ? You don't need me there ?"
"I'm fine. And why would I need you ? I'm not your boyfriend or such"
"You're my best friend after all"
"I know. Don't worry about me. You knew how I was right ?"
"Yeah. Be sure to take care of yourself. And if you need any money, go to the bank"
"Is it the time to worry about money ?"
"It is. Just joking. Take care, bro"
"Yeah. Bye"
His friend hung up from the phone call. And he stared at his black mobile phone blankly. He lock it off and then lock it on another time. Inputs the password to open his phone.
galaxy_kwyf
He did it another several times. His boredom was already reaching its .

He sat down on a silver aluminum bench. And she sat down after him by a split of hair.
They both were in the same kind of situation. He was running away from home because of his crazy Dad, and she was running away from home because her Mom told her to.
The both of them looked at the ceiling as they sighed.
They both realized that someone was doing the same thing and at the same time. They glanced quietly at each other, trying so that they won't notice each other.

He took a glance carefully, as she was busy covering her face with her hair.
Her hair's looks nice. She looked like she was a pretty girl.

She took a glance as her hands tried to make use of her hair to cover her face.
He's a blonde ? Is he an American ? Wow.... That's such a coincidence.

The both of them tried to gain some courage to look at each other face. And when their head was turned to each other, they ended up in this face-to-face situation.
Flustered by the sudden situation, their heads turned back against each other.
Silence and awkwardness was created between the both of them.

"N-Nice to meet you", she finally moved her frozen mouth, and broke the awkwardness.
"Nice to meet you too", he said, pretending to be cool.
Silence.
"What's your name ?", he asked.
"Jung Soojung", I replied, "You ?"
"Wu Yi Fan"

She tried to look at his direction, and he did the same.
The both of them were back at the face-to-face situation.
They looked at each other and their hands ended up holding each other. Their hands shook with each other.
"Nice to meet you", they said at the same time.

It was love at first glance.

 

End