Character Profiles

WIN: Light's Distance [ THE EXTRA ]

 

 

W I N :   L i g h t ' s   D i s t a n c e

 

C H A R A C T E R   P R O F I L E S

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I m   Z e y a   ( O C )

 

         From the time Zeya learnt about the other side of music, she had divided her life into two. She is an introvert in personality and to people, it's rare for someone to easily approach her and click in a second. Her parents never did accept her proposal in pursuing music out of the country, since the day she told them about her plans ahead, they strictly said 'No.' However, this doesn't prevent her from reaching to the top. Everything she had planned were all for her parents, to please them knowing that she only had one chance to make it right. Being the determined person that she is, she’d sacrifice anything, everything, no matter the outcome. It may not be obvious whether if she’s a risk-taker or not, but she always wonders if she’ll make any risks at all in her life. Zeya never had that one person to share her thoughts with, knowing that, if a large number of people is aware, it would either be thrown at the side or be 'televised' all over. She prefers to be one-on-one with someone. Her personality towards life is continously positive, seizing every chance she gets. In chosen (or even random) occasions, Zeya turns on her adventurous and dauntless angle, wanting to unravel what secrecy lies beneath.

She hates the boring and dull life, so she finds a way or even create something from her minds and intentions to keep her entertained. An optimist.

Throughout Zeya's days and months in training, the only person to ever, for the first time she deeply understood was Kim Hanbin. From the moment she saw his connection with music, she also saw his extraordinary passion for it. Zeya can decipher people's real intentions quite easily, being able to see through them whatever the situation, but, this can fade when a person is obvious. A thinker that she is, sometimes her ideas can be shadowed over or is never heard off or known.

Zeya wants to escape reality.

 

K i m   H a n b i n

 

        Kim Hanbin, known to be the charismatic leader and is strong-willed, also for his intelligent sense of musicality in song writing. He brings a great distinctive presence within his team members being the 'guide', besides this, their relationship between each members is stronger than any other. It's a brotherhood made to last. Unlike Zeya who is an 'introvert' in society, Hanbin is more of a 'reticent' person, same as being an introvert however preferring to keep it hidden unless not needed, which he'll immediately discard of. He may have a slight characteristic of being 'sharp-tongued' but, that is only when something unexpected enters his region so suddenly, having no intentions of it coming to mind. Hanbin becomes serious when dealing with music or anything personal

He is a person to either love or hate.

Towards different people, his actions and dialogue differs. Hanbin's shyness along with an innocent smile is a another layer of him when crowded among people unknown to him, however this alters from time to time. Normally, he's a straightforward person, he knows his own flaws (often has someone to point it out for him), and he likes to expand his understanding deeper and wider to gain more knowledge in his life interest. Hanbin knows ways of keeping himself entertained making it almost impossible for boredom to strike him. His natural charm and humorous demeanor makes him an appealing friend for practically anyone.

Aside from all this, Hanbin possesses a wild and free spirit. He still has that instinct like any other, the normal side. Loved by his family, his little sister, his mother and his father. Motivation for him is everywhere, everything that ever existed or still exists in this world. Hanbin has more flaws than he think he has, sometimes prefering to be isolated from the world. Only if he has a stronger sense of self, he can realize that it leaves room for others in his narrow life, he could find true happiness.

Hanbin and Seungyoon are the two that won't ever look in each others eyes, they shouldn't be even in the same place however under the same roof.

 

 

K a n g   S e u n g   y o o n

 

        'Prince' of YG as all may say, a dogmatic leader with excellent guitar skills and composition along with his strong yet appealing voice. Growing up in the city of Busan, his experience isn't at all different that some may think. Seungyoon believes that 'a leader should uphold the nature of one'. The epitome of fidelity and punctuality. He is a deep thinker; honest, ambitious and warm-hearted. Quick minded in all that he does, accomplishing more than anyone. Likes to be on time and in sync in everything, even if he knows he's wrong, he likes to think he's right because of his critical mind. He has an arrogant side to himself, overcoming this being sincere in speaking, he will produce more progress than before. Seungyoon usually attends parties and socialises himself with friends and new people, he can be quiet at times but rare to find him by himself silently. No matter how many problems he has, he is self-contained and so keeps them to himself. Besides his relatively good instinct and habitual self being an ultra perfectionist, just any other he commits flaws and mistakes. However this may lead to breaking his pact with someone or more.

 

 

 

K i m   J i w o n

 

        The guy who owns the gummy smile and the adorable eye smile that girls swoon easily for. He's an easy-going character, does his best in acting casual and comfortable to people of his surroundings. Bobby is also Zeya's childhood friend when they were still living in the States. He is of a humble heart and person, to all loved ones and close friends. When pursuing his music career, his one and only inspiration for that is his family, but most specially his mom. As a modest and respectful son, his goal is to place his family in a better living environment and to live like never before. The inevitable distance from his family is part of his motivation to keep on going, despite only seeing them through screens. Because of his 'open' character, his relationship with others are close especially with Hanbin.

 

 

 

 

[ Updates soon... ]