Chapter 5

Love, love, love

Yixing's POV

After I saw Hyuna went into the building I began to walk to home when someone grabbed my shoulder, I  got shocked and the man asked me about my relation with Hyuna, his voice was very familiar so I turned back to see who he was... and yes it was Luhan, the deer-looking boy, he looked confused.

"Lu ge, you scared me!! I thought I was going to be !" I said giving him a punch on the chest, he laughed and made me an arm's lock "Yah! I was worried about you!!   You came out without saying a word!! I supposed you were wondering about in Han river so I went there and found out that you were dating Hyuna!!  How dare you don't tell us that!!!  You bad boy!" he ruffled my hair and I blushed when I heard what he said "N-No!! It's not like that.. I saw her alone so I went and asked if everything was alright!! And then I found out that she was Hyuna!!! She thanked me and I walked her home, so now you can say that we are 'friends', but I swear that today was the first time I talked to her !!" I said hurried, I didn't want that my best friend minusunderstood me...

 

 

Minho's POV

I saw that Hyuna arrived home safety and that Yixing walked away, I decided to go back to my dorm when I saw a familiar boy talking to Yixing. I was very curious about what were they talking about so I spy them... The boy asked Yixing if they were in a relationship, when I heard that question my heart was about to pomp out!! I really wanted to know that, and if they were dating I wanted to know if he was serious...  Then I heard Yixing saying that they were not even friends!!! "I knew it!! Hyuna's ideal type is not him, he is not good enough to be Hyuna's boyfriend. Hyuna's ideal type is Lee Joon, someone charismatic on stage... I am jealous of him, I'm also not good enough for her but I will try my b--  WAIT! what are you saying Babo Minho! you're enough, she is the one who need to improve! She's not even ... Nothing. I better go home, my subconscious is trolling me " after being immersed in my thoughts for a while, I my heels and walked away. That was a tiring day~ Better rest well.


Luhan's POV

I was really shocked when I saw Yixing with Hyuna.... When he had already walked her home I approached him, he was scared at first, but when he found out that it was me he felt relieved. I asked him indirectly if they were dating but he told me the story of how they met today, "So they are not dating.... That's a relief",to be honest I kindda like her, she's my ideal style, but I have never told this to anyone, not even to Minseok! he is one of my closest friend in the group since we are the same age, I haven't told him this because he seems to get angry with Kris every time he talks about Hyuna... He must dislike her or love her badly that get jealous when we talk about her(?) He is a puzzle, we cannot guess what is he thinking.
Yixing and I came back home really late, it was almost 4:00 am!!  And the next morning we were having a training lesson at 7:00 am !!
"Yah!! It's all your fault Yixing!! If I'm tired tomorrow you will pay the consequences! Aisht!  Why did you went out without  saying a word... Go and sleep well 笨蛋(bengdan/idiot)" I punched his arm making him groan, "晚安 鹿哥 (wanan luge/goodnight Lu ge)he said before entering in the room, after that I rushed to my room quickly and I put off my clothes then I went to the bed and fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.
The next morning I woke up in a really good mood although I only slept for 2 hours, I really had a good dream, I dreamt with Hyuna... She looked so cute and y at the same time... We were in a date in the amusement park "How I wish that was true..." .

Author's POV

At EXO's dorm:
The boys were preparing to go out except for Kim JongIn a.k.a Kai who was still in dreamland, Kyungsoo a.k.a D.O finished preparing all and went to the kitchen then he prepared some sandwiches so the boys could eat before going to the practice. After doing the sandwiches and ate one, he remembered that Kai was still sleeping, he went to his side and shook him lightly "JongIn-ah wake up or you will be late~" whispered sweetly  D.O to Kai's ear, Kai didn't reacted so D.O shook him with more strenght "Kim Jong In wake up or I will tell Sehun to eat the sandwich I made for you too!" said D.O louder fronwing a little. Hearing the word 'sandwich' Kai got up really fast and looked D.O, he then ruffled his hyung's hair "I'm awake!! Good morning Hyung~ Don't give my sandwich to that evil maknae" said Kai smiling, D.O pouted with Kai's actions "Hyung why are you so cute?" Kai smiled to himself and dressed up quickly, then  he eat the sandwich Kyungsoo prepared "So yummy~ Hyung's cooking is the best!" thought JongIn, and then he exited the dorm with the other members rushing to the van which was parked infront their dorm's building. "Ppali (quickly), you guys are late!!!!" said the manager a little bit impatient "Mianhe hyung! It's all Kai's fault!" said Suho while bowing to their manager and then glanced Kai "As always!" said Sehun laughing with the other members "Yah! I was tired...." replied Kai a little embarassed. "This guys...." thought the manager and then sighed.



At 4minute's dorm:
It was still early for the girls since that day they didn't have any schedule. They woke up around 10:00 a.m , well Hyuna woke up at that hour, the other members woke up at 9:00 a.m.
Hyuna was sleepy and she changed her clothes then going out of her room. As she walked out the room she spotted the maknae eating bread, she walked toward Sohyun as sly as she could and the back hugged her. "URI SOHYUNNIE!!! Good morning" said Hyuna while giving a little bite to the bread Sohyun was eating, "Yah! Unnie!! Wae!!? It is my bread not yours! You're a greedy person" she pouted. Then the other members came out from their dorms, "Hyuna where did you went yesterday? You came back very late!!! Did anything happened? Your eyes look swollen..." said Gayoon worried as the other members waited for my answer. "Ani, I'm OK... My eyes are swollen because I didn't sleep well, that's all. No need to worry~  Thanks for asking gayonnie~" lied Hyuna and then smiled widely.
"Hey girls what about a only-girls day? We haven't done that since our debut!! Let's play and have fun together~" suggested Jiyoon with an excited face, they all nodded happily.
After eating breakfast the girls changed into nice outfits and put on a light make-up, they were idols so at least they have to look good in front the people.

At EXO's practice room:
They finished practicing, today they have the day off so they decided to make some plans. "Guys we don't usually have days-off so let's have fun in somewhere!!" suggested Sehun happily, "What about going shopping to buy nice clothes and the  go the the amusement park??" said Kai, who was being hugged by Kyungsoo. "That's a good idea!!" said the rest of the member in unison.

At myeongdong:
The 4minute's girls were shopping happily, they attracted many people since they were recognized but seems like they didn't care so much, they just acted as they were alone.
Meanwhile, EXO was walking the streets when suddenly saw a lot of people surrounding somthing or someone. "Wow, daebak! Why is there so many people??  Is there anything funny? Let's see" said the panda looking guy and then he dragged Sehun with him. "Better follow them or we won't be able to find them again" said Bakhyun while making a signal to the other members.

Hyuna's POV

We were buying bubble teas while chatting together, we were having so much fun that we didn't care the fans. Suddenly I heard how some of our fans gasped, I thought we done something weird so I look at the members from head to toe and then to me. Suddenly I heard someone scream "Aren't they EXO!!??  THE ROOKIE GROUP UNDER SM!! THEY ARE SO HANDSOME" as I heard 'EXO' I tried to search my brother, some fans might thought I was interested in them, the fact is that I'm only interested in my brother and also I wanted to see Yixing...
One of my fan came to me and asked me who I liked the more in EXO, I just shrugged my shoulders and said "They are all very nice, I'm looking forward their debut. 4nias support them very much okey? One of them is a friend of mine". Seem like all the fans heard me and turned to me asking me who was my friend "Is a secret, you will find out(?)"  I smiled and waved them entering in our van, what a pity... I didn't see any of the EXO's members, although I really didn't recognized them... I only knew about my oppa, Yixing oppa and Kris, since my brother told me to stay away from him.. Weird..

Sehun's POV

Tao dragged me to the crow of people when suddenly a girl spotted us and shouted "Aren't they EXO!!??  THE ROOKIE GROUP UNDER SM!! THEY ARE SO HANDSOME" I smiles at the people and looked at Tao who was trying to go over the crow... "Yah, Tao what are you doing!!??" I whispered to his ear, he ignored me and pointed a group of girls standing a meters in front of us "4minute is here!!! That's why there are so many people!!" he said happily, I watched them carefully from head to toes, "WOW! They are more beautiful in person than in TV!!" I mumbled, Tao nodded "Hyuna is the best out of them, she is just way too y and cute" he pointed to a couple of girls, one had a very slim and perfect body, the other one was chubbier but looked so cute, "Who's that? The one with Hyuna noona?" I pointed to the chubby girl, "He is Sohyun, the maknae of 4minu--.... Sehun don't tell me that she'a your style?? Hyuna is much better than that girl!" said Tao while giving me a you-are-really-weird look, I shook my head "I like Hyuna noona, she's my ideal type but.... somehow that Sohyun has something that makes me want to know more about her" I smiled and ignored his face while continue staring that Sohyun...

Kyungsoo's POV

We followed Sehun and tao into the crow, they recognized us and I was glad about that! "We are popular, that's nice" I mumbled, Kai who was wrapping my shoulder with his arm heard me "We will be more popular after this", he pointed Hyuna, she was really pretty in person... Somehow she seems very close, as I've know her since we were born. I looked at her, she was talking to a fan, the fan has asked her who she liked the most among the EXO members. We were all shocked when she said we were nice, and that her fans must support us because she's friend with one of the members.....  "Wait! FRIEND?!?  what?!" I turned my head facing the members, "Who is Hyuna's friend?" asked Chanyeol who was still dumbfounded. I think that I'm wrong but I swear that I saw Luhan glaring Lay... "I-I know her, but we aren't very close, we met yesterday!" said Yixing, not very loud since he didn't want the fans to hear that. We all shocked and looked him horrified "WHAT?!?! what did you just said?!!" asked Minseok, he seemed to be mad and shocked... why when we talk about Hyuna he became like that? weird..  "I'm his friend, just FRIEND. No need to worry, you still have chances with her... Don't kill me or anything, I'm not going to give you her phone number, not even her kaokao talk so forget about asking me any favour related to Hyuna" said Lay, then all of us complained including me... It's not like I want her as my girlfriend, she's not my style at all... but I want to know her.... And also she is my goddess so.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update! And FINALLY LUHAN APPEARED!!  YEHET! 

Liked the Kaisoo moment? 

And Sehunnie feelings toward Sohyun ;;

Nowdays I'm busy but don't worry I will update every week at least twice!! If your sad, Lay will heal your heart(?)

What do you think about this chapter? In the next chapter they will be at the amusemet park!!  hahah  Love story begin!!

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and vote!!  I really appreciate each comment you leave! Thank you guys!! Love you all!! Byeong!