Chapter 11

Love, love, love

Hyuna's POV

It was really late, the guys and I were chatting until we all felt very tired. "Let's sleep, it's very late and we have an rehearsal for tomorrow" said Suho oppa, the other members agreed and walked out the room yawning. 

Only Sehunnie, Jongin, Luhan, Oppa and me were left in the room. "Hmm.. so were is Hyun sleeping?" asked Luhan, my oppa looked at me and sighed. "I completly forgot about that... Hyunnie do you mind sleeping with oppa? Or you prefer us to sleep on the couch? It's ok for us whatever is your choice" said oppa to me. "Actually it's been a while since I slept with oppa... I don't mind if it's just him, but I dislike the idea of being in a room with 3 other guys..." I thought. Before I could reply him Kai protested "Wae?! I don't want to sleep on the couch! It is unconfortable! Hyung that's unfair!" , I looked at him with a are-you-kidding-me look. "And say it the one who sleeps in a balcony?" I mumbled loud enough to be heard by the rest, they began to laugh. "Aigoo, noona is angry? Don't mind him, he is childish. But the truth is that I want to sleep with noona~" said Sehun while hugging me from my back, I smiled and held his hands "Do you really want to sleep with noona?" I asked him, he nodded cutely his head. "Yah Yah Yah!!!  Didn't I said clearly NO SKINSHIP?!  You, little ert! Get your hands off of my Hyunnie!" said oppa quickly pulling me away from Sehun. "Oppa~ Don't be angry~  Hyunnie only loves you!" I said doing some aegyo and hugging my oppa, seems that my actions worked because he smiled and rubbed my hair. "Arasseo, but only because you're the cutest person in this world! Oppa loves you too!" replied him and kissed my foreheard. "I'M GONG TO PUKE!" protested Kai rolling his eyes, gaining a death glare from Minseok oppa. Luhan cleared his throat "So.... Are we sleeping inside or out?" asked him, I looked at him and smiled "I'm sleeping inside, and you are also sleeping inside. I don't want my favourite group to be sick tomorrow" I replied smiling. Maybe it was just my thoughts but I swear I saw Luhan oppa blushing, but maybe I was wrong... Who knows.

We were all laying at the bed, I was sleeping with my oppa, he was hugging me very tight. But I think that was not the reason why I couldn't sleep. I slowly released myself from his arms and walked out of the room. "This is very silent compared to when they are awake..." I thought and chuckled.
I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen and took a bottle of beer from the firdge. Yes, I mustn't drink more alcohol, but I just wanted to. I opened it and went to the balcony, then I took a sip of beer while looking the sky full with stars. "This is very beautiful..." I mumbled. Suddenly a voice from behind surprised me "Drinking again? That's bad for your body" said him and took the bottle of beer away from me. "Drink this instead" said him giving me a bottle of water, I looked at him annoyed. "Thank you, but I prefer beer... Anyways, Luhan oppa why are you awake?" I asked looking his handsome features under the moon's lights. "Then why are you here? You know is late and you have to sleep or else you will look like Tao tomorrow" he said making me chuckle. "I won't look like him! I just couldn't sleep" I said scanning his body,ok, why the hell was he shirtless?! I quickly looked away, and seemed he noticed it. "Yah, 女 (ert girl) " he said covering his chest with his hands. "M-mwo? Don't speak in chinese when you know I don't understand you" I protested, I could guess what did he said looking at his acts but I didn't like when I couldn't understand him. "I said you are a ert girl" said him looking at my red face. "I'm not!" I answered back pouting,  "Plus, you look like a girl. And I'm not lesbian so why would I look at you! Tssch!". He frowned his eyebrows "I'm not girlish!!  I'm a Sang Nam Ja (real man/manly)" replied him annoyed. I laughed sarcastically "Sang Nam Ja my ! Do you look at internet? Since your teaser the people is saying you look beautiful! There are even photos saying that you and me looked alike !" I said grinning as I knew he couldn't deny that fact. He sighed "I might look like a girl but I'm really manly!" he protested pouting, I smiled looking at him. "Lulu oppa you really look very pretty" I said smiling, he knocked my head "Yah! Kim Hyuna! I know you're jelous of my perfect features but stop annoying me!" he said, I just smiled while staring at him. "Luhan oppa, you're the prettiest boy I have ever seen..." I thought while smiling. "Hyun are you still drunk? Don't smile like that when you are staring me! That's scary" he said giving me a weird look. "BOH!!" I shouted all of sudden puting my hair in front of my face and pushing him a little, that scared him... A LOT. "WAAAAHHHH!!!  DON'T!! PLEASE!" shouted him like a scary cat falling on the ground. I bursted in laughs looking at the scared Luhan oppa on the floor "And who was the one saying' I'm a sang nam ja!' you're a scared kitty" I said and continued laughing. He quickly got on and looked at me with a serious face "Kim Hyuna, you're really something! You just caught me off-guard!" he defended himself.
I looked at him smirking "Then prove that you are manly? If you surprise me then I won't tease you anymore" I said challenging him. He chuckled "Alright..." he said while walking towards me closing the distance between us. I took some steps back until I reached the wall, he trapped me between his arms, I couldn't scape from him. "L-lulu oppa what are you doing? Are you crazy?" I said a little bit nervous. He inclined his face a little, I could feel his breath on my skin. I felt very nervous and my breath wasn't regular. He smirked "I'm gonna demostrate you that I am manly. Isn't that what you wanted me to do?" he said before puting his hands on my waist. I wanted to stop him but actually my body wasn't thinking the same way as me. I shuted my eyes when I saw his face coming nearer and nearer towards mine. "Now that I look closely , you're very pretty without make up" he whispered to my ear.
"Why is my heart racing? OMO!!! KIM HYUNA CONTROL YOURSELF! He's drunk for sure!  Luhan you will see how I kill you tomorrow!" I thought keeping my eyes shut.
I heard him chuckling, then I felt his soft lips on my cheek; then on my forehead; then on my nose... and then on my lips.  His lips were really soft and his kiss was gentle, in fact I really enjoyed the kiss he gave me also I didn't kissed him back and stayed like a stone. He slowly broke the kiss and caressed my hair. His touches were making me crazy, my heart was like feeling an eruption. 
"Am I now a Sang nam ja?" he asked smiling as an angel. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at his eyes, I was blushing hard, "Y-you're .... crazy,babo oppa. I didn't mean that way of surprise..." I managed to say. "Oh, you want more?" he asked, I widened my eyes and shook my head. "A-Ani! It's late!!  I'm going to sleep... Good night" I said and then I ran back to the room closing the door behind me.

I laid on the bed hugging my oppa.  "What was that? Lulu oppa acted weird. But why did I like the kiss.... It felt good... Aisht! Kim Hyuna came back to your senses! He's probably drunk and you're also drunk! Don't think too much about this and sleep! Yeah! That's the best option!". With those thoughts I fell asleep. That night I dreamed with Luhan.

Luhan's POV

I stood in the balcony a few minutes more after Hyuna walked away. "Did she like the kiss? She didn't refuse it. But she didn't accept it. You really like her? Luhan what are you thinking? She's  your best friend's sister! Why did you kiss her? Ohh... If Minseok know what did I do he will kill me for sure!! I must drank too much...  I think she's not telling that to her brother, or she will be dead with me... Plus she was still a little bit drunk" I thought while sitting on the floor and admiring the stars while remembering what just happened. 
"Hyuna, why do you have to be so cute?  I just cannot take you off from my head... You're lips are tasty, I want them so hard. Do you feel the same towards me? Why my heart race when I'm near to you? Do I like you?" I quickly shook those thoughts from my head, I mustn't fall in love with her. It was wrong.
After a while I stood up and went to my room, I stopped infront of Minseok's bed. He was hugging Hyuna tightly, I smiled while  looking at them. They were very cute.  "Maybe one day the one who is hugging you is me... Good night, hyun" I thought and then went to my bed.
I closed my eyes and in second I drifted to dreamland.

Author's POV

It was 9 o'clock when Hyuna woke up, she got off the bed slowly and carefully trying not to woke up her brother who was still in a deep sleep. Once she got off the bed she took a look around the room to see the other three boys sleeping, she chuckled seeing how cute were they when they sleep. "They look like angels when they are sleeping" She mumbled. Her eyes landed on Luhan and she remembered what happened last night, suddenly her heart was racing. She shook her head and walked out of the room.
She streched herself and rubbed her head making a mess with her hair. "Aisht! My head hurts... I shouldn't drink so much in the future" she thought, then she recalled some scenes of last night; herself crying and shouting towards Minho, kissing Kai on the cheek, and kissing Luhan... She sighed "If I hadn't drink so much maybe there won't be so many problems... You're a trouble maker Kim Hyuna" she mumbled while hitting her head. "Yah! Hyun hitting your head won't help you to be more intelligent as me! You will be more and more babo. If you want to be a genius as me you have to born with it" joked Kris who appeared behind her. "Galaxy mind your problems! You're a dumb genius!" she replied pouting and turning herself to see a half guy standing infront of her. "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!! WU YI FAN!" she shouted while covering her redened face. He smirked and walked towards her closing their distance until there was only a inch between them. "W-What are you doing??!!" she said breathless, actually she was fascinated by the boy's y body.  Then before Kris could do something more a figure knocked dowmn him... "Minseok what are you doing?!" said Kris annoyed trying to push Minseok off of him. "What do YOU think I am doing??!!! ert galaxy!!" he shouted, Minseok was awake because he heard his sister's shout. "Calm down hyung" said Yixing who was also awake because of the noise, as the other members except from Kai who was still in dreamland.
Some of the members went to separate the two boys, while others stood there watching them. "Why are you so noisy in the morning?!" groaned Chen still half asleep. Hyuna quickly bowed in order to say sorry to her oppas "Minahe... I screamed because that weird oppa came out from the room half and approached me and  then my oppa knocked down Kris... And that's all" she explained to the members who nodded like zombies and went back to their bedrooms to sleep a little bit more. "We are going to sleep a little bit more... Hyun since you're a girl... Do you mind cooking for us?" asked Suho entering in the room, but before Hyuna could reply him he thanked her and closed the door.  She sighed when she felt a hand on her shoulder "Hyunnie I'm going to help you so don't worry" said Kyungsoo smiling at the girl. Hyuna felt happy that someone in that group was still a gentleman and smiled  to Kyungsoo. "Her smile is pretty. Well, she is pretty although she's bare faced" thought Kyungsoo before walking inside the kitchen with Hyuna. 

At the other hand Kris and Xiumin were separated by Tao, Luhan, Yixing and Chanyeol. "Yifan don't dare to touch my sister!" said Minseok annoyed, he had bad temper when he is sleepy and more bad temper when it comes to her sister. "Oh! Come on Minseok, you know I wasn't going to do somethig bad to Hyuna" replied Kris slinging his arm on Minseok's shoulder. This last looked at Kris with an annoyed expression and gave him a punch on the stomach. Kris curled into a ball in pain, Minseok smirked and walked off to his room "Now we are in peace. Let's sleep more. Quickly guys go and sleep" ordered Minseok, in less than a second the members went to their rooms to continue their sleep.  The only one who didn't go back to sleep was Sehun who went to the kitchen to see if he could help Hyuna.

"Oppa let me help you with something, you are doing everything when I accepted to cook" protested Hyuna feeling bad because Kyungsoo was doing all the things in the kitchen not letting her to help him. "Don't worry Hyun, I can do this all by myself with some help of Sehun" he asked looking at him waiting for an answer but no answer came out from Sehun's mouth. Actually Sehun zoomed out of the reality thinking if he should ask Hyuna about Sohyun "Shall I ask noona about Sohyun? It's not like I like her, but she has some charms...  Hyuna noona will tell me all I want to know? Yeah, maybe... " he thought "Sehunnie? Yah!" called Hyuna while waving her hands infront of the guy. "Bwo?!" shouthed Sehun suddenly making Hyuna step back and lose her balance. Thanks that Sehun was quickly and catched Hyuna by pulling her into a hug. "T-thank you Sehunnie" she muttered clearly enough to be heard by Sehun, he smiled and rubbed Hyuna's hair. "Aigoo noona you have to be more careful! I don't want you to injure yourself" he said with his charismatic smile. Hyuna suddenly blushed and looked away "Yah! I wouldn't lose my balance if you weren't daydreaming!" said Hyuna quickly turning to Kyungsoo who was watching them. "What were you thinking, Sehun?" asked Kyungsoo out of curiosity. An image of Sohyun appeared in his head and he shook his head "Nothing important, I was tired" he replied. Hyuna look at his eyes "Sehunnie go to sleep if you are tired, me and Kyungsoo oppa will cook something delicious for you. Arasseo?" said her smiling at the cute maknae, he nodded and kissed his noona's forehead before going to the room. 

"Then oppa, can I help you now?" Hyuna asked turning to Kyungsoo, he sighed and nodded in agreement.

Later...

"Finally we finished!" said Hyuna clapping her hands. Kyungsoo smiled and nodded "You're not a bad chef as I thought" said him laughing. Hyuna pouted cutely "Yah! Oppa, I'm the best chef in my group!" said her proudly. "Ne, ne ,ne. Go and wake up the sleepy boys while I prepare some juice for them, Chef-nim" said Kyungsoo and chuckled. 

Hyuna first opened the room of Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao and Suho. She quietly went to Chanyeol and Baekhyun side. "Oppa, is time to wake up" she said to the two boys while shaking their bodies a little. The two of them groaned before waking up. "Good morning Hyun~   This is much better than be woken up by the grumpy Minseok or Junmyeon hyung" said Chanyeol smiling and rubbing Hyuna's hair. Baekhyun agreed to Chanyeol and they both got up."This is easier from what I thought" thought Hyuna. She then went to Suho and Tao side "Junmyeon oppa is time to wake up~  You too Tao-yah" she said. Tao ignored her and continued sleeping while Suho woke up straightly "Oh! Hyuna, you are in charge of waking up us? Work hard~ " he said getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom, Hyuna followed him with her eyes and then turned to Tao. She sighed heavily "What do I do with this Panda?" she thought. An idea came to her mind, she closed her distance to Tao and ... "TAO! WAKE UP!!" she shouted to his ear, Tao woke up straight and ashamed. "Noona! You scared me!" he said touching his chest. Hyuna laughed hard "Mianhe~  Uri Tao go and wash up, the breakfast is ready" she said leaving the room, he nodded half-asleep again.

Then she went to the room of Chen, Lay, Kris and Kyungsoo (of course Kyungsoo was not there, he was at the kitchen xD). She decided to wake up Lay the first since he seemed the easier to wake up. She approached him and looked at the sleeping guy "He is cute no matter what he´s doing" she thought. "Yixing oppa, breakfast is ready~ Time to wake up" she said quietly tapping his shoulder. He openes his eyes slowly and looked at the girl in front him "Oh! Hyunnie! Good morning~" he said smiling while rubbing his eyes. "Good morning oppa, go and wash up to eat!" she said, then he nodded and went to the bathroom. Hyuna now was going to wake up Chen, she tapped his shoulder twice before saying "Jongdae oppa, is time to wake up. Breakfast is ready~". He looked at Hyuna with his eyes half-closed and smiled sweetly to her. "Good morning Hyun~" he said and got off the bed going to wash up. The last in the room was the weird oppa. She approached him annoyed "Yah! Weird oppa wake up and wash up!" she said and turned to walk away when Kris' deep voice stopped her. "Hyun! Are you mad at me because of what happened in the morning" he asked. She looked at him and nodded "I won't forgive you that easily~" she said and walked away. Kris blinked twice before returning to reality "What a fierce woman, I like her" he mumbled before getting up.

Lastly she entered in her brother, Sehun, Luhan and Kai's room. Of course she first went to Minseok. She sat on the bed and kissed his brother's forehead "Oppa~~  Wake up, is  time to eat some breakfast" she whispered to his ear. He chuckled listening his sister and woke up giving Hyuna a peek on her cheeks "Good morning princess" he said. "Oppa go and wash up, the food is ready" she said and then stood up to wake the others up. Minseok left the room to wash up. Hyuna then decided to wake up Sehun, she approached him and shook him a little "Sehun-ah, Sehunnie~  Wake up. Noona prepared some delicious food for you, so quickly get up and wash up" she said all sweet to him. Hyuna couldn't hide it, she liked Sehun a lot since she always wanted a little brother. Sehun groaned and mumbled "5 minutes more noona". Hyuna chuckled at the cute actions and shook her head "You have to wake up now, so quickly" she replied while caressing Sehun's hair to his cheeks. He smiled at her acts and suddenly got up hugging Hyuna, making her fall into his embrace. She blushed a little trying to free herself "Y-Yah! Sehun! Let me go" she muttered. Sehun shook is head "I want noona as my breakfast~" he replied making aegyo. She chuckled and hitted the maknae's head making him free her "Babo maknae, go and wash up" she said. Sehun sighed and went to the bathroom. "What a cute boy! Awww!!"  she thought before turning her attention to Luhan. "Lulu oppa. Wake up, there is some delicous food waiting for you" she said while tapping Luhan's shoulder. He covered his head with the blanket "Baozi let me sleep a little more" he groaned. "Oppa, I'm Hyuna. It's time to wake up" she replied shaking the boy's body. Luhan quickly opened his eyes and looked at teh girl " Bwo? Hyuna? Oh! Good morning" he said with his manly morning's voice. Actually Hyuna got a heart attack hearing his voice "OMG! His voice is so y now!!" she thought smiling like an idiot. "Good morning oppa, quickly get up. They are all up except for you and Jonginnie" she said looking at the guy who was still in a deep sleep. "Arasseo, good luck waking him up... He is just impossible to wake up" he said walking away. Hyuna approached the sleeping guy and sat on his bed. "Jonginnie, wake up. Noona and Kyungsoo oppa prepared delicious food for you" she said shaking him a little. He groaned and turned to the other way ignoring Hyuna. She sighed, now she knew why Luhan said that... "Jonginnie, wake up or you won't eat anything" she threatened but seems it didn't work. She closed a little more their distance "KIM JONG IN! WAKE UP!" she yelled at him, he shocked got up and accidentally made Hyuna fell from the bed. "AHH!" moaned Hyuna in pain caressing her . Kai surprised looked down to find Hyuna on the floor, he began to laugh hard. Hyuna annoyed got up and hit Kai's head  "Yah! Don't laugh at the elders!" she said pouting. "Mianhe noona, but it was very funny to see in the morning" he replied still laughing. She stomped her foot and walked away, before she got out of the room Hyuna turned her head looking at the boy "Wear something and wash up. Breakfast is ready" she said coolly and went to the kitchen where the others were.

Kai finished washing up and went to the kitchen, he sat in his usual seat next to Kyungsoo. But he noticed an unusual aura all around the kitchen, he lifted his head to see 10 boys drooling over Hyuna. "Annoying...  ppffft" thought Kai rolling his eyes and continue eating.

Hyuna sat next to his oppa, and at her other side there was Sehun. The boys were watching how cute Hyuna was eating, she started to feel unconfortable with all the looks fixed on her so she tried to et carefully.

Minseok noticed the awkwardness and coughed "Boys ... ermm..  eat quickly we have training session later" he said and then winked at her sister. Hyuna smiled and mumbled "Thank you".

After finishing eating Hyuna with the help of Sehun and Tao cleaned up the kitchen. Then they went to the hall were the others were. "Hyun~" called Chanyeol hanging his arm on her shoulders. Hyuna smiled and took a seat on the couch. Sehun quickly took a seat next to Hyuna gaining a punch from Tao. "Yah!!!" shouted Sehun while caressing his arm where Tao punched him. "It's my turn to sit next to Hyuna noona!" protested Tao making his way next to Hyuna, she chuckled at the childish action "It's ok, Sehunnie let Tao be" she said. Sehun gave up and sat on the floor. "Guys, stop your childish action" said Suho "we have now a problem" he continued. The members looked confused and Minseok signed him to continue talking "Have you guys think how will Hyuna leave our dorm withput being noticed?" he asked. 
The members looked at each other and then at Hyuna who was confused. "No..." replied them unison. "We can do the same we did yesterday to make her sneak in!" proposed Kris. "That won't work, yesterday it worked because it was dark.. but during the day that won't work" replied Lay. "Then what about disguising Hyuna so anyone would recognize her!" proposed Baekhyun. There was a silence until Luhan spoke up "I think that's a good idea" he said, the other nodded in agreement and then looked at Hyuna who was stitting ther innocently.

 


A/N: Hello!!!  Sorry for not being able to update recently, but I have began my studies again so I'm busy. I will try my best to update as soon as posble! 

Wish you liked the chapter, I'm having author's block so the stories are not comming out LOL  Ah! There will be some drama in the next chapter so look forward it!!  hahah 

Please don't get mad at me TT_TT 

Love you all guys! Remember to vote, comment and subscribe! <3