You wants us to do what?

Fanfiction What?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"These fanfictions can be between you and another member, or between you and a fake woman or man.They can be fluff,angst,or .There is an endless amount of fanfiction out there for you to read.I expect each of you to read at lease 1 fanfic each day."said Kim Young-min, the CEO of SM.

Kai was the first one to break the silence."You want us to do what?" he said with a confused look on his face.

"I have made it very clear Kim Jongin", said Young-min as he walked out of the room.

After he left, the room immediately broke out into whispers and members immediately started googling them fanfiction about themselves to see what it was all about.Every member seemed to be mesmerized by the stories that their fans came up with except for one.Chen.

He had immediately took out his phone and changed all the usernames to his fanfiction accounts,making them totally untraceable to himself by his hyungs and dongsaengs.He tried to hide the fear in his eyes as he saw the members go to the same websites that he usually went to at 2 in morning, when he wrote his fanfiction.

The most interested of the group seemed to be Park Chanyeol.He had opened more than 20 tabs about fanfiction on his laptop in a few minutes and he was excitingly showing everyone all the pairings that came up as he typed on his computer.'HunHan, XiuChen , TaoRis, BaekYeol, SuLay, and Kaisoo" Chanyeol read off the internet.One by one each of them froze in awkwardness as they realized

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter