Heart Attack

Secret Love
Ryeowook-super-junior-28754440-1755-2560 'Hi too' I greeted him back without looking at him. I'm sure that my heart is going crazier now. I try to make myself busy with my phone. 'You know that I hate people who's talking to me without see my face right?' He blurted out. I'm gonna be crazy. 'What' I say looking at him. He's still that handsome. He smile a little bit without answer my question. So, I'm just telling my friend then.

To : Chorong and Jieun
From : Eunji

Remember my first love guys?


I took out my headphone and put it in my phone. I scroll to find the song that I wanted to hear. I keep scrolling till I see the song that I want to hear and tapped on it. I scroll back to home and saw 2 messages unread.

To : Eunji
From : Chorong

he's beside you


chorong is always clever in reading my mind. Suddenly I heard jieun is screaming making the teacher looking at her. 'Something wrong miss jieun ?' Seems like she's shock now, what did chorong told her ? 'Aniya sir' she replied quickly, avoiding some problems make me chuckle a little bit. I open the nest message from jieun.

To : Eunji
From : Jieun

Wae ? Wae ? Wae ?


That's why she is screaming. She don't know it's him, and maybe chorong told her making her screaming and got scold from the teacher.

To : Chorong
From : Eunji

yeaph..

To : Jieun
From : Eunji

Mianhae, making you get scold ;)


'Did you still using this number again ?' He asked making me looked at his place. 'No, why?' He will asked for my phone number again. 'Get it for me then' he wink at me and giving his phone to me. I typed it and saved it with my name, giving it to him and earning a thank you from him. I hummed and look to my phone again. One unread message.

To : Eunji
From : Jieun

You owe me chocolate ice cream >.<


I look at chorong and jieun, both of them are arguing. Maybe just chorong keep telling her that ryeowook is my first love but jieun keep asking how could it be him or why he's here and such. 'Excuse me'


-Ryeowook's pov-
'excuse me' someone stand in front of me making me look at her. A short hair girl with short skirt standing there with a SUPER NON-cute smile. Smiling awkwardly and ask, 'ne?' Seems like I'm really stupid. She handed me a paper making me look at it, 'that's my phone number, could I get yours?'

It reminds me to eunji who did it too when we're 12. I smile and giving my hand, telling her to give me her phone. He handed me her phone with a big smile. I typed my number on it and saved it with 'ryeowook' name. 'I wanted to puke' someone sit beside me blurted out. Making me turn to her. What's wrong with her ? 'Why ? You're jealous of not having his phone number ?' This girl replied eunji. What's wrong with them ?

'Excuse me miss cheesy girl, I'm not even his girlfriend why must I get jealous ?' Eunji replied coldly without looking at this girl. I turned her phone a see a 'sunny' word, 'sunny-sshi ?' I tried, somehow it works, she turn to me with that face again. 'Ready ?' I nodded my head and give her phone back. She walk to her place and sit down, not leaving her phone. 'What's wrong with you ?' I asked her. 'Non of your business' eunji replied coldly.

'Tell me' I begged her, it will works sometimes, I just hope it works now. 'She's just wanted to be your girlfriend for a short time'she reply me. 'So why did you say that you wanted to puke just now ?' I asked again, hope that she'll reply me again. Seems like she's busy with her phone, typing here and there. 'Because of her voice, I hate her voice' she reply without looking and me, who's she messaging to ?

I nodded telling that I'm understand. I wanted to know who's she messaging. So, I message her from my phone even we're this close.

To : Eunji
From : Unknown number

may I know who are you messaging to ? ^^