My first date

My first date

Taeyang was definitely pissed. He furrowed his eyebrows frustration, grabbed my arm with an iron-grip and pulled me out of Jiyong's dorm.

 

"I thought I told you to stay away from Jiyong! Even if he is your crush, how can you just let him brainwash you into having with him?! Are you ing out of your mind?! He is a jerk! Don't you already know that ing fact?" Taeyang's voice rose so quickly it scared the out of me. And this is the first time he used a vulgarity at me. First time.

 

I clutched my crumpled clothes to my chest and stared at his feet. I never expected him to find out! Taeyang would be the last person to scold and scream at me like that! Rather, he'll comfort me and tell me it's alright and there's no use liking a jerk. My heart pounded hard on my chest, like it would explode anytime. Guilt pained me. I feel so small and tiny. Like an ant that can be crushed anytime if I'm not careful. Tears were threatening to well up in my eyes as I desperately tried to keep myself warm from the cold. The situation now was bad for me; I was thrown out of my dormitory the moment Jiyong and I were caught red-handed. To make things worst, it was snowing heavily; even the weather forecast says so.

 

"I'm sorry! I just thought Jiyong would have dated me if I did it with him! I wanted to give him a chance! But I haven't lost anything yet, I'm serious!" I retorted. My voice wavered from the shivering of my body. It's so cold... Goosebumbs formed all over my skin as an icy chill blew passed me. I was about to lose control of myself. I want to die. I want to drown this out into the winter snow. It's so humiliating to stand in front of your best friend, half while feeling cheated.

 

"I'm... I'm sorry. I promise never to do it again." I muttered sincerely. I hate myself so much right now! My vision was getting blurry by the second.

 

"Taeyang oppa... I'm so sorry...!" I couldn't take it anymore and burst out crying. Tears flowed down my cheeks and I can't seem to stop it. A strangled cry escaped my lips as I pathetically rubbed the tears away. My heart ached so much, it's like someone continuously stabbed it until it bled my blood away.

 

I feel so weak in front of him. Of all occasions, why now?!

 

The iron-grip never left my arm for once. Even when I slumped against the dormitory door and sob uncontrollably.

 

Just as I was about to calm down, Taeyang released his grip on my limp arm and sat down beside me. His warmth comforted me for awhile, but the moment I remembered what happened just a few minutes ago, tears started falling out of my eyes again. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I repeated this phrase countless of times, hoping to get rid of the guilt.

 

"I'm sorry too Natalyn... I was too harsh on you. It's my fault for making you cry." I was surprised to hear this from Taeyang. He gently brushed his fingers against my tear-stained cheeks and hushed me to calm down. He took off his thick winter coat and wrapped it around me, saying,"I just want you to be safe you know."

 

His voice soothes me and my messed up mind.

 

"Yeah... I know..." I replied slowly. I didn't know what to say to him; he's my best friend, I can't lose him. Taeyang's hand felt extremely warm and comforting on my cheeks. Maybe I'm just too cold to be warm in that sort of weather. Just then, I noticed Taeyang rubbing his thumb in circles on my cheeks while biting his lip. He does that whenever he wants to tell me something but doesn't know how. Although this time round, he has this very serious face. I studied him for awhile, only to be shocked by him.

 

"Natalyn... I like you..." Taeyang confessed.

 

"Okay... No no what?!"

 

Wait what?! I was momentarily thrown into a state of confusion. Curious, I asked him to repeat what he said.

 

"I... I like you... Natalyn..." But this time round, I almost couldn't hear him. It's as if he didn't have a voice at all! Taeyang blushed so hard his whole face went as red as a tomato and avoided all eye contact with me. He was getting extremely nervous by the second which was even more obvious because he bit until his lower lip started bleeding. And me, who was trying to adapt to this new situation, hadn't prepared for what was coming after that. Without waiting for my reply, he placed his lips on mine.

 

Holy cow! What did he just do to me?!

 

I closed my eyes in ecstasy and let his soft, teasing lips do the job. His hands cup my face and brought me towards him. I could taste the sweet honey-lemon on his lips as pushed his own tongue into my welcoming mouth.

 

I can't believe this! French kiss! My heart raced at the thought of it.

 

I was having trouble breathing since this is my second time. His tongue explored into every corner my mouth and it was way more pleasing and gentlemanly than Jiyong's aggressive kisses. His tongue met mine and we tasted each other. A strange sensation grew in my body as we were kissing. It soon ended with me pushing him away so that I could breathe. Upon realisation to what we both had done, Taeyang moved a few spaces away from me, shy and afraid.

 

"Oppa..." I touched my now swollen lips. My nose cleared and I wasn't feeling freezing cold anymore. "Thanks for the kiss. I... I love it..." It's so embarrassing saying this however, I had to do it. The kiss Taeyang gave me was full of his passion. It actually confirmed my long time suspicion: I'm in love with him. I hope my answer made him happy.

 

"Really? I... I thought you'll hate me for kissing you. I... I thought this will ruin our friendship... I... I..." Taeyang stammered, his face flushed a crimson red. I produced a giggle and crawled towards him.

 

"No it won't, silly. It only make me realise how much effort you put in just for me." I pecked him on his mouth, causing him to blush even more now knowing that he is really shy about it.

 

After moments later of us smiling and blushing awkwardly at each other, Taeyang suggested an idea. "Hey... Um if you don't mind, do you wanna come to my dorm tonight? We can watch movies and play games you know. I'll pay for food!" Taeyang nodded excitedly at me, wanting me to say yes to this sudden invitation. So cute! Anyways, I didn't want to stay at Jiyong's dorm or out in the ice cold weather any longer so I agreed to it without any second thoughts.

 

~~

 

"Hey you wanna drink something?"

 

We both cuddled together under a huge blanket in front of the television. My heart kept racing and my eyes kept darting back to Taeyang's relaxed face. On closer look, he's quite a charmer. Us sitting together, our hands tangled in one another's... I can only imagine the long long silent night that awaits us. Taeyang had picked 'Frozen', which I thought was a little too young for our age but we watched it anyway. Hm...... So warm and cozy...... My eyelids feel heavy......

 

"Hey you wanna drink something?" The voice woke me up. I almost forgot he asked me that question just now! So I shook my head and rest on his broad and muscular shoulders. Another sensation built up in my body. It's like I'm safe and protected by this gentleman of a best friend here.

 

I gaze at him throughout the movie, occasionally moving about because my legs were numb. However for the most part, I sort of dozed off in between the scenes of the movie. I wonder if Taeyang was testing me whether I was tired and wanted some rest by asking me that drink question. Well, probably yes, but my eyelids closed before I knew it and I sunk into the deep darkness of slumber.

 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/

 

I'm home. Last night felt like a long realistic dream.

 

I toss and turn on my bed. So uneven. And my head hurts. The stupid pillow is not soft enough!

 

At that moment, I felt a hot breath on the back of my neck. Wait... This isn't right. Not right at all. Out of curiosity, I turned slightly to see who was behind me. Taeyang. I'm sleeping with Taeyang!

 

I felt heat rise up in my cheeks and I knew I was blushing badly. A tiny smile crept across my lips as I breathe in and out deeply, telling myself that this is just a dream.

 

Just a dream... Just a dream... Just a dream...

 

When I'm finally facing Taeyang, I find myself drooling at the sight of him. I brought my left hand to my chest, subconsciously grazing his skin as well. His eyes locked and bore deep into mine.

 

"Babe... You're ." He chuckled.

 

He leaned forward for a chaste kiss and I bury my face into the nape of his neck.

 

"Nightmare again? Ha ha Natalyn... You never fail to amaze me! How many times do I have to say, we're already married!" Taeyang laughed, his eyes formed an eye-smile. Then without warning, his tone changed and he pushed me against the bed, his arms pinning me down forcefully, taking advantage of how vulnerable I was in that situation. The eye-smiles that was gazing at me awhile ago became tiny jealous slits that bore into me. "Forget about him. You're mine," he smirked.

 

Shocked and wary but playfully, I pretend to ignore his words and lifted myself up with my arms and kiss him back. I whined, "But it's our first date! Why can't I remember it?! And that jerk is already out of my life when we tied the knot!" I frowned and pouted, showing my distaste for his jealousy toward someone who doesn't exist in my life anymore. It's worthless wasting time on people we'll never meet again. I rather he waste his time on me.

 

Taeyang considered my words carefully, then nodding in agreement.

 

"Okay, I promise and I swear I'll spend more time on you Natalyn. So stop thinking and dreaming about that dream okay?"

 

Wait what. How'd he know...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/n: I hope you enjoyed it although the plot line might be lame and all that yeah yeah... This was the initial plot line so I didn't want to change it too much. Credits to my two friends MarshieeBunny for the ending and Natalyn for the story line.

 

I'm sorry if I made Jiyong a jerk!!