Sweet But Bitter

Bittersweet Memory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When you thought your love would last forever. When you thought you would spend your whole life with the person that you loved the most, and you trusted the most at the same time. 

When you realized that there was no 'happily ever after' in real life. When you lost something most important in your life. When you felt your heart breaking into tiny little pieces. When you tried to explain the truth but no one understood.

Didn't you feel death was the best thing for you to experience when all those things happened in your life?


"Sica.."


"Hmm?" 


"You're spacing out again.."


"Ah.. I'm sorry, Yoong.."


"Something bothering you?" 


"Uh, no.."


"You sure?" 


"Yes.."


"Alright, i just want to inform you that your turn will start in some minutes.." 


"Okay.."


Jessica stood up from the chair and was about to walk to the door, but Yoona held her hand. Jessica turned around, only to get a peck on her lips. She smiled widely in response. 


"Let's go.." 


And so, both of them exited the changing room, heading to the studio. Today was photoshoot day, it was for their new album titled "Mr Mr". The girls dressed up like a man since it was boyish concept. 


"It's still Taeng unnie.."


Yoona commented while watching Taeyeon doing photoshoot, but Jessica was speechless. Taeyeon dressing like a man, and posed like a man. That girl looked undeniably handsome till she couldn't take her eyes away from the latter.   


"As always, Fany is fangirling over Yul again.." 


Yoona chuckled, and Jessica turned her head to look at the couple across the room. She chuckled, then suddenly reminiscing the past.  

 

"Tiffany is fangirling over Yul again.."


"Just let her be, and besides, Yul is kind of enjoy it too.."


"Yul is handsome, i admit.." 


"Does it mean, you're gonna join Fany?" 


"Why would i? My girlfriend is handsome too.."  

 

"Hey, it's your turn.." 


Yoona said, and Jessica snapped out of her thoughts. She smiled, then walked to the spot where she the photoshoot were. For a brief second, her eyes and Taeyeon's eyes were met. Her heart pounded a little faster, and it didn't go unnoticed by Yoona. 

Yoona knew even if Jessica tried to hide it, she knew Jessica still had a feeling for Taeyeon. But she believed the feeling would slowly go away, she could see the effort that Jessica made to move on with her life. 

Jessica was very precious to her. She loved that girl more than anything else. But also she couldn't be selfish, she had to give Jessica a time, she also didn't want to force the latter, and also to rush it. She's willing to wait for her to open up fully. 


"Yah! I know Jessica's really pretty, but do you have to stare at her like that?" 


Sooyoung said while giving a playful punch to Yoona's shoulder. Yoona chuckled, and raised her brow. 


"Like what?" 


"Like she's the most precious thing in the museum and you're afraid you might break it.." 


"She's indeed precious to me, but she's not a museum object! I can't believe you compare my girlfriend with museum object.."   


Sooyoung laughed heartily, earning a light slap on her back from Yoona. Jessica walked to them after done with the photoshoot, and sat on Yoona's lap. 


"Who compares me with museum object, honey?" 

 
"This crazy shiksin!"  


"Oh really? Do you want to survive tonight, Sooyoungie?" 


J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter