one.

Okay.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    one; "You know... Lee Soohyun... I've come to have a liking towards you." The young man smiled sheepishly, taking the female's hand, planting an affectionate kiss upon the back. "Y-you're lying... You have a girlfriend, Mr. Choi Youngjae..." The freshman blushed and looked down, a soft mix of scoffing and sighing escaping her lips. The said male, Youngjae, let out a chuckle. He gently lifted Soohyun's chin, smiling with his eyes and leaned closer. "She doesn't matter. She's not even my girlfriend, but you can be, Ms. Soohyun." The male leaned forward and downwards, their lips getting closer. The younger's eyes shut, expecting what to come.

"Hey! Lee Soohyun! Get the heck up!" Her brother exclaimed, smacking the female's head with a pillow. The female squeaked as she awakened, flailing her arms to defend herself from the pillow monster, also known as her brother. "Just to let you know, one more hour before school starts. Mom said you'll get breakfast if you're done getting ready in, at most, forty-five minutes~." Chanhyuk stuck out his tongue, already in his school uniform. He ran to the kitchen, allowing the female to prepare for school. She groaned, getting up and doing her normal routine, only quicker. 

She made her way to the dining room, sighing in relief as there was still food on the table and her family was eating. She scurried to get a seat, smiling innocently as a plate was placed in front of her. Her fingers made their way to grab her utensil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter