Just The beginnning

A Twisted Story

It all started out as a bad dream, I had last night, but then my life started to become a nightmare. Then i realize it was just the beginning. I was a dancer of many years, seven, maybe eight. My younger brother Rocky needed transportation to the dance studio. I woke up early on this rainy gloomy day, all i saw was darkness. I woke up, took a shower, got ready, and took him to dance. I decided to go check out the group and its new members since i last visted. I met all the wonderful new members, but one really caught my eye Eli a young 26 year old blonde, he was such a hottie. He really stood out to me. I guess i caught his eyes too he could not stop staring at me. The dance studio had a little bed room upstairs so i decided to go rest for awhile. I don't know what i was thinking. I stripped myself but only till i was in my underwear. Then i picked up a big t-shirt throwen to the side and i weared it. I was lying stomach faced down touching my phone, when Eli came in to grab his stuff. "Why are you wearing my t-shirt?' He said. "im sorry i don't know what i am doing, do you want it back?' I replied. To my surprised he answered NO keep it, it looks nice on you, plus you look pretty hot in it. Before he left he added "by the way you have such a nice ". He left with a grin on his face. I felt insecure and imbarassed i quickly got dressed and left. I drove a 2014 Toyota corolla LE, it was my dream car. I decided to take a detour and go visit the college campus where my dream guy is located. I walked slowly through the campus hoping to bump into him. Professor Kim i spotted him just about to go into his car. GAHH let me tell you he was gorgeous, I mean it. I confessed to him so many times but always got rejected. "Don't tell me you cam here for another confession. How many times do I have to tell you Are age differences are too big?" He said. I replied assuringly "Actually i didn't i just wanted to check out the campus again" I lied and so he got in his car and drove off. There goes my Man again slamming the door in my face. When will i ever get a hold of him. After being depressed i went to Caribou to grab some French Macroons and a Turtle Mocha, before i went to pick my brother up from dance. As i picked up Rocky I saw Eli just about to get in his car and drive off. Boy was he y getting in that car. Just as i drove off Rocky said " Dude how do you know Eli?, I thought you didn't know him, well he said meet him at 6;30 tommrow night at The caribou in Brooklyn park". What? I was asked on a date from my brother as messenger how emarassing. That Night i went to sleep and those ghostly nightmares came back. As i was awoken again I realized this is just the beginning. I have to go catch my dream, if i really want it.