Chapter One

Catch Me {hiatus}
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
Word Count: 1030
Date Posted: 24th of June 2014

 

 

“Ain, are you free later?”

Jungkook and Ain works together as part-timers in a small restaurant around the block. School has yet to come so they thought, might as well make their vacation productive.

 

The number of customers coming in is quite few since it’s barely even dinner time.

Ain was busy mopping the floors when Jungkook asked her. Although he’s younger, he never used any formalities towards her. She stopped what she’s doing and walked near Jungkook, who’s assigned to work at the counter for the day, eyeing him with a curious look on her face.

“I’m dropping by my aunt’s for a while, why?” she replied, moving towards the tables and started wiping them.

Ain was somehow expecting a different response from Jungkook now that’s he’s asking her out again. It’s been a while since they spent time together so there was a spark of giddiness inside her, but to her dismay; she got the same answer from him.

“You know, my parents are out again so I’m alone at home. I was wondering if we could hang out or do something fun, maybe” Jungkook caressed the nape of his neck, he sounded different but Ain shrugged it off. She let out a soft, disappointed sigh so he wouldn’t notice.

“Well, if you could wait up for me then I’m fine with that”

 

Jungkook’s always like this anyway when he’s got nothing to do after shift.

“Favour though, wear something nice. I’m meeting my friend too” he added.

 

“Wait, what? Why ask me if you’re meeting a friend, then?” Ain noted with a sound of annoyance, facing Jungkook who’s a few centimetres away from her. Jungkook bit his lip, and chuckled at her reaction.

 

“I might get bored if you’re not with me, my friend’s not much of a talker” Ain doesn’t look convinced.

“Please, Ain. Pleeeeeeease just come with me” Jungkook started pouting as he leaned on the counter, his chin on the palm of his hand. This is her weakness against Jungkook, and he’s fully aware of that. He barely even shows this side of him to anyone but her!

Ain groaned in annoyance as she gave in and replied with a quick “fine”.

 

 

It was 6 in the evening when Ain left her aunt’s house. She headed to the convenience store, halfway Jungkook and her aunt’s place.

 

*Hey, where are you?*

She texted Jungkook and seconds after her phone beeped. The message made her heart start to beat fast all of a sudden.

Please log in to read the full chapter