End

CUTE VIXX MAIN VOCAL, KEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I'm sorry for the late update. I'm busy with school so I havent had time to sit in front of the PC. and, I have to warn you, this might not be your liking. I did my best writing this with the plot in my head. So, enjoy reading and sorry for the errors and grammar mistakes.

 

 

 

Nobody can resist Ken when he starts acting cute. Nobody.

Not even a soul.

No one.

Not even Jung Taekwoon a.k.a Leo himself.

 

 

 

 

Leo has been trying hard to make an effort for himself to resist such cute acts from a certain Lee Jaehwan but, to no avail, it always fails.

With just a wink, a heart made from fingertips, and even the never ending cute 'buing-buing' of his; Leo knew there was no turning point to Jaehwan's cuteness.

Hands down.

But of course, Leo makes sure that most of the times he wears a mask to shield his true expression from everyone.

He might act like he's not an 'easy-to-get' whenever Jaehwan shows his cute talents but he knew deep inside him he was somewhat jealous.

Of course, he wants it all to himself but he's not too greedy so he just let it be.

And then, there were times that he feels full like his lungs were full of butterflies in them.

And the very main reason of it is none other than Jaehwan himself because, there are times when the fans, the other members and the whole wide world didn't know that Jaehwan acts even cuter when it's just the two of them.

 

Alone. In the four corners of their shared bedroom.

 

 

….

 

 

Leo busied himself reading a book (as usual every time he has a free time in the night) while Jaehwan keeps wiggling on his bed like a cute hyper kid that he is. He is too hyper that made Leo noticed the younger's movements from his perceptive view.

 

"Jaehwan," Leo then called.

 

Ken then stopped what he was doing and faces the older.

 

"Yeah, Hyung?" He chimed lively.

 

"Do you want a beating? Stop moving and let me finish this book." Leo threatened with a scary low and firmed voice.

 

"Leo Hyung," But Ken called instead, completely ignoring the threat.

 

Leo hummed a reply.

 

"I'm not a baby, Leo Hyung… But I want you to hold me." He said so suddenly making Leo snapped the book shut and face Ken with a frown, finally got his full attention.

 

"What?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

 

"I said," Ken spoke with vindication, eyes not living Leo's while he still lies on his messy bed. "I badly want you to hold me. Can I?"

 

"Can you what?" Leo asked, now deaf and sounding more annoyed.

 

"Hold me." Ken said and stood up and walked over to Leo's bed then sits across the other main vocal and demonstrates his want in action.

 

"Like this." He said as he let go of the quick hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter